Sign in to follow this  
savinderpalsingh

Fake Nihang Says Sggs Is Not Complete

WahegurujikakhalsaWahegurujikifateh

i came across this idiotic video

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=699749023449323&set=vb.675333865890839&type=2&theater

Fake nihang RSS Hindu sikhs
Notice the dumala , nihang of this old has such bad dumala ?
its clear this is a fake nihang

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Right...good luck with your new path. When you are suffering from disease and suffering, remember that Guru Sahib's door is always open and he is ever forgiving.

• Like 2

Really Guru Nanak Dev ji said that Parmeshar is Kabir and that he got naam from Kabir ji? these kind of loonharam need to be tied up and left to the sangat's juttian to sort out. Honestly being Granthi he didn't understand the arth he needed some Rampal guy to explain it to him - nalaik.

• Like 1

You know what, these sort of people piss me off so bad, at times I think we need to kick aside the issues we have with Hindus and Muslims for a short period of time and thrash these traitors we have within the qaum. I swear the day we do it, we won't have to thrash outsider non-Sikhs. They will see that the lion has woken up and will do what they have always done best, i.e. flee the battlefield.

• Like 4

You know what, these sort of people piss me off so bad, at times I think we need to kick aside the issues we have with Hindus and Muslims for a short period of time and thrash these traitors we have within the qaum. I swear the day we do it, we won't have to thrash outsider non-Sikhs. They will see that the lion has woken up and will do what they have always done best, i.e. flee the battlefield.

agreed I'd 'clean house' from bottom to top and put these kinds of kutthe in stocks all along the roads from Dharmic Astaan to next one, so those who lost their true blue Khalsa Sher te shernian to their backstabbing ways and treachery could have at it.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Dumb question: Given that this individual claims to be from the Dal Panth, should not his former Dal branch be seeking him out for "sodha"? Not only is he disrespecting the Sikh faith, but he is basically AWOL and abandoning his post as a Nihung Singh?

The thing is when in Punjab we have people keeping their dastaar and kesh but ruining the Sikh image for us is something i find very irritating. I see the leaders of our gurdwaras aboard India as the main target for a lot issues. I see that is the first step of a long process to throw out the fake Sikhs within the kaum.

ਇਸ ਤਰਹ ਦੇ ਬੰਦੇ ਨੂ ਚ੍ਪਨੀ ਚ ਨਕ ਡਬੋ ਕੇ ਮਾਰ ਦੇਣਾ ਚਾਹਿਦਾ ਹੈ.. ਕਯੋਂ ਕੀ ਜਿਸ ਦੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਤੋਂ ਪੂਰੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਪ੍ਯੀ ਉਸ ਦੀ ਕਿਤੋਂ ਵੀ ਪੂਰੀ ਨਹੀ ਪੇਨੀ..!

Simple answer: Excommunication! This all only started when Darshan Singh Ragi betrayed the Panth.

puratan times, people would stop associating with excommunicated personal at every level

no fateh

no hi

no bye

no conversation

no help

no nothing

excommunication doesn't work much these days,people don't take it seriously.

these idiots must be fished out

• Like 1

puratan times, people would stop associating with excommunicated personal at every level

no fateh

no hi

no bye

no conversation

no help

no nothing

excommunication doesn't work much these days,people don't take it seriously.

these idiots must be fished out

The reason people don't take excommunication seriously is because of the nalaik masands in charge of our gurdwarey who drop excommunication on people's heads for political reasons.

the best thing to do is cut off these dokhi's air by removing media access and passing on the message of their untrustworthiness, I thought he said he was watching rampal on punjabi channel in mornings if so, we boycott those channels refuse to give dharmic business to them or anything else.