The Best & Easy Japji Sahib Santhiya | Vyakaran | Grammer

If you scroll down the list of the videos posted by "Sikh Wisdom", who have uploaded this Japji Sahib "Viakhiaa" you'll notice videos of Sarabjit Dunda have been uploaded as well. I've not listened to this "best and easy" series but already I'm concerned that this set of videos could support Mr Dunda's heretical views.

So please be warned before watching them.

• 2 months later...

Saviderpalsingh , please come to sense , please differentiate between Language & script , kyoon , ustoon pehle punjab de lok koi boli nahi see boldey ? I see you always get personal very easily , before responding please always have a relook at your response

i am in senses , its only logical Guru Angad dev ji, the second Sikh Master, invented the Gurmukhi script.Guru Nanak dev ji named Guru Angad dev ji to succeed him as the Guru for the Sikhs in 1539. Gurmukhi means “from the mouth of the Guru.”

people spoke hindi , arabi and other languages mixed punjabi is gurmukhi , and no it wasnt spoken before

pick up work from previous puratan singhs and it contains mixture of hindi and gurmukhi

it prooves that before them only hindi was spoken,

even sant jarnail singh ji has told in katha that

viakran is dependent and came from gurbani

not the other way around !!

• 1 month later...

If you scroll down the list of the videos posted by "Sikh Wisdom", who have uploaded this Japji Sahib "Viakhiaa" you'll notice videos of Sarabjit Dunda have been uploaded as well. I've not listened to this "best and easy" series but already I'm concerned that this set of videos could support Mr Dunda's heretical views.

So please be warned before watching them.

Khalsa Ji, I don't know why some people are bothered by Sarbjit Singh Dhunda. The only reason I can see is, that the one who criticizes Dhunda are the ones who are trapped in Dera Culture.

WHATEVER BHAI SARBJIT SINGH TALKS, HE TALKS & PREACHES IN THE LIGHT OF GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI.

You can question Sarbjit Singh, but can you also question Guru Granth Sahib Ji?