The Best & Easy Japji Sahib Santhiya | Vyakaran | Grammer

So Khalsa Ji, whats the fuss then? These are all technical things.

Bro , please do not waste your time with this guy (savinderpal singh) he and likes of him do not see and follow reason . He says "it is possible " with his statement - it is always funny logic he believes . Gurbani says " sant miley kichu suniye kahiye , mile asant mast (silence ) kar bahiye" .

Topic of the thread is Santya of Japji Saheb ,going by diversion of topic , lets come to the recent posts - The Missionaries , we call them so ( Actually all pracharaks of Sikhi are missionaries of Baba Nanak ji ) always say this or that is not bani of Guru Gobind Singh ji but none of them has so far stated what they consider as the Bani Authenticated for Creation by Sri Guru Gobind singh , in earnest they should come up with this to remove confusion about their own understanding . They even do not accept Jap Sahib as the authentic bani ( they say it is transdlation of some Strotam in praise of sun )

Not so Bhai Sahib. What the aforementioned parcharaks have done is state that Sri Anandpur Sahib as the birthplace of the Khalsa Panth is of far more important significance to Sikhi than anti-Gurmat pilgrimages to far flung snow covered glaciers so that Hindu traders can commercially benefit from the said pilgrims on the basis of the Dusht Daman story. Particularly, when there are more pressing problems to be dealt with right here, right now in Punjab in respect of drugs, alcohol, illiteracy, biraderi, ill health, pollution and female infanticide.

I believe in you as a sincere Gursikh hsingh8963 Ji but I humbly believe that you are completely missing what the pro-Gurmat parcharaks held in esteem by many such as myself are saying. When Bhai Panthpreet Singh and Sarabjit Singh Dhunda beseiged Akal Takht in support of Bhai Gurbaksh Singh demands and section 25(2) of the consitution in January the turnout was phenomenal. If you read Triya Charitar in full it is more than likely that you would be in full agreement with the aforementioned parcharaks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDZBKeI4ac8

Singh Sabha Ji

All of SRI Dasam Granth JI in full is Bani. Don't take it from me. I am a fool.

Listen to Sant Ji.

“Jin Bhae Adab Na Bani Dhaaraa | Jaanhu So Sikh Nahee Hamaaraa ||20||”

“One who has no fear and respect of Gurbani know him/her to not be a Sikh of mine.”

And this is non negotiable.

A Fact of Life.

If you are genuinely interested in discovering more about GUru Mahrajs Bani I beg you to watch the videos I posted earlier and here in full.

They will clear your doubts.

Also it is important to tell you that in Chaupai Sahib Guru Gobind Singh Ji Speaks of Charitropakyhan

post-43367-0-15414000-1425443464_thumb.p

Singh Sabha Ji

All of SRI Dasam Granth JI in full is Bani. Don't take it from me. I am a fool.

Listen to Sant Ji.

“Jin Bhae Adab Na Bani Dhaaraa | Jaanhu So Sikh Nahee Hamaaraa ||20||”

“One who has no fear and respect of Gurbani know him/her to not be a Sikh of mine.”

And this is non negotiable.

A Fact of Life.

If you are genuinely interested in discovering more about GUru Mahrajs Bani I beg you to watch the videos I posted earlier and here in full.

They will clear your doubts.

Also it is important to tell you that in Chaupai Sahib Guru Gobind Singh Ji Speaks of Charitropakyhan

Khalsa Ji,

No doubt, Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale is a great Sikh & Martyr. But, they are not above Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Please give proofs & justifications in the light of Guru Grath Sahib Ji & not from any human or super human.