Why Is Gurbaksh Singh Kala Afghana Conterversial

What are his belief's

What are some anti sikh activities that he has participated in

I've heard he has bin trying to corrupt sikhi I was wondering what ways has he tried to corrupt sikhi

Don't know much about him just heard of him few days ago while reading an article sikhtimes

Some have compared him to martain luther who started the protestant christian movement an was banned by the pope an vatican an kicked out of the cathlic church

Martin Luther was a dharmic banda who tried to bring the corrupt practices of the roman catholic church to light and remove them from the lives of his parishoners. Mr Kala Afgani is the nindak of Dashmesh Pita and has openly declared that Dasam Bani in Dasam Granth is false and should be removed from amritdhari Sikh's Nitnem and should not be given any form of respect .

NO the two are not the same .

Luther wanted the corrupt practice of selling pardons on behalf of God to stop known as 'indulgences', the exploitation of ordinary folk who were lead to believe only by donating to the church and doing good deeds one got into heaven, whereas he preached that it is by God's Grace alone, and he started pushing for the bible and sermons were to be delivered in the language of the people not in obscure Latin (kind of how sanskrit is used to obscure meaning from ordinary hindus).He also introduced the marriage of clergymen i.e. grisht jiwan.

Kala Afghana is not a human with small ambitions he wants to be the one to convince the whole Sikh world that their Father could not have written Dasam Granth , that it is a total fabrication . If someone maligns the daily Nitnem of millions of Sikhs over the past three hundred years this is not a small thing. That the Taksalis have spent the same time reading kachi bani . It is clear his agenda is to break Sikhs with their heritage and thus weaken them enough to be easy to pick off by the RSS and other Hindu fundamentlists. He has stated that only two banis were spoken vaisakhi 1699, that there were no patasey, no amrit given to Guru Ji, that some chalak Brahmin has altered the history... what of the 35000 who had amrit that day surely they would know ?... anyway he is a sikh no more not that he was ever

Rape case.

post-45512-0-50896500-1415325120_thumb.j

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
BETWEEN
GURBAKSH SINGH KHALSA REASONS FOR JUDGMENT
PLANTIFF
OF THE HONOURABLE
AND :
TARANJIT KAUR BHULLAR, HARINDER SINGH BHULLAR, GURNHAM SINGH BAJWA and KAHAR SINGH PANNU
DEFENDANTS
Counsel for the Plaintiff : Douglas S. Cunliffe;
Counsel for the Defendants : Christopher M. Considine;
Place and Dates of Trial : Victoria, B.C.
September 3-6, 9-12 and
November 7, 1991.
Conclusion;
I conclude therefore that the plaintiff has failed to prove his allegation of a wrongful accusation of sexual assault and find that in fact the sexual assault did take place. The plaintiff’s action is accordingly dismissed with costs.
With respect to the counterclaim, I find that the defendants have proved their counterclaim and that the plaintiff in fact sexually assaulted the female defendant. The plaintiff-who, as a priest in a position of authority and influence, sexually assaulted a female parishioner in the tight-knit society of the Sikh community in Victoria-is guilty of an extremely serious offence.
Damages;
In this case punitive damages need be awarded to express society’s disapproval of the conduct of the plaintiff as a priest in authority and trust breaching that trust and sexually assaulting a parishioner. His attempting, after that, to manufacture evidence and shift the blame away from himself and his harassment of Mrs. Bhullar is despicable. I award the sum of $5,000.00 as punitive damages. Mrs. Bhullar will have her costs of the counterclaim and pre-judgment interest at the rate set by the Registrar from time to time.

VANCOUVER, B.C.
24th February, 1992.