Rare Footage And Survivor Interviews Recorded Just Few Days After November 1984 Sikh Genocide

InderjitS

Respected Bhai Sahib (bir'ay :-) i understand why that is your sentiment.

But I believe each and every one of our great Shaheeds are with us daily in a spiritual sense to guide us every day through the examples of their supreme sacrifices and eternal kurbani for the oppressed and Sarbat da Bhala.

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj and our Itihaas give us all the answers (and examples of true dedication to Sikhi) to every single problem the Sikh Panth faces today. It is solely up to us as ordinary members of the Sikh Panth who are alive today in May 2015 to actively put things right ourselves (rather than relying on others to usher in global justice - Khalsa Raj) in relation to the situation that we see before us with respect to female infanticide, illiteracy, poverty, biraderi, drugs, cancer and alcohol.

True, I forgot to point out that we can't just wait for some leader to do something for the kaum its just us ordinary Sikhs to make the Panth progress and make sacrifices to help the Panth fight such problems as you mention. We Sikhs do ardaas for chardi kala of the panth but need to understand doing ardaas then just sitting isn't justifiable to Akal Purakh. So i definitely agree with you. We Sikhs today will be lucky if Akal Purakh blesses us Panth with a great Sikh leader but as the situation is right now today Sikhs have to be bent to help out with numerous problems surrounding us especially in our homeland. Khalsa Raj is coming no matter what but the question is how can we make it come quicker? In my opinion, the answer is to become a nitnemi, rehitvaan, and tyar bar tyar Sikh and make a change within our communities especially in our Panth.But sadly, I can say we are struggling especially in our homeland.

Sant Ji would never have spent the last 31years hiding out in some pind or in some mountain hideout near Sri Hemkhunt Sahib as our Hindutva opponents want us to believe.

And neither is anyone saying Sant Jarnail Singh ji is hiding. Saying Sant ji would never hiding near Sri Hemkhunt Sahib is a sneak attack on Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji for saying Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji did bhagti (hide) at Sri Hemkhunt Sahib. This shows the level of manipulation this poster is willing to use. This poster could not answer simple questions on Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and instead purposely started bringing up unrelated topics to hide. So if anyone is hiding. It's this poster. They hide and run when Sikhs present Gurbani that doesn't promote their agenda of manipulation.

..... Saying Sant ji would never hiding near Sri Hemkhunt Sahib is a sneak attack on Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji for saying Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji did bhagti (hide) at Sri Hemkhunt Sahib. This shows the level of manipulation this poster is willing to use. This poster could not answer simple questions on Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and instead purposely started bringing up unrelated topics to hide. So if anyone is hiding. It's this poster. They hide and run when Sikhs present Gurbani that doesn't promote their agenda of manipulation.

I noticed that too.. This is how missionary works..

Which forces or jatha or anyone ever suggested that sant ji is hiding near hemkund sahib?

Sant jee would never hide and will accept hukam of akaal purkh, that is a nishanne of a brahmgyane. if that hukam was to leave then he would, nothing to do with ego saying dont run away. Guru Gobind Singh jee also left Chamkaur Sahib, next you will say he ran away too!????

the panth is in such a state sant jee will have to come back, no other leader (i dont think) will have the same impact. and we also have a bramhgyannes partakh bachan that sant jee is not shaheed and will be shaheed once he comes back during a time of heavy jang.

Sant jee would never hide and will accept hukam of akaal purkh, that is a nishanne of a brahmgyane. if that hukam was to leave then he would, nothing to do with ego saying dont run away. Guru Gobind Singh jee also left Chamkaur Sahib, next you will say he ran away too!????

the panth is in such a state sant jee will have to come back, no other leader (i dont think) will have the same impact. and we also have a bramhgyannes partakh bachan that sant jee is not shaheed and will be shaheed once he comes back during a time of heavy jang.

Well said jee.

It's maharaj's hukam working in the entire universe.

Singhsabha1699, you have now fully exposed yourself of what you and your beliefs actually are. I am not going to waste my time and energy debating with you on baseless points.

Hopefully others will also identify this as well.

BTW Darshan Lal and Co. ( Dhundi, Neki etc.) have never been able attend a face to face debate when challenged by themselves - they knew their claims were baseless.

I am glad this forum has a pro-Dasam bani policy and does not support anti-dasam bani beliefs in any form.

Guest Jacfsing2

Singhsabha1699, you have now fully exposed yourself of what you and your beliefs actually are. I am not going to waste my time and energy debating with you on baseless points.

Hopefully others will also identify this as well.

BTW Darshan Lal and Co. ( Dhundi, Neki etc.) have never been able attend a face to face debate when challenged by themselves - they knew their claims were baseless.

I am glad this forum has a pro-Dasam bani policy and does not support anti-dasam bani beliefs in any form.

Where exactly is this website's policy?