Sikhs Of West And Punjabi Language - Why Nobody Talk About It?

S1ngh

2 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

Agreed and then they will blame them wearing turban for women not being attracted to them. No one is going to be attracted to physically unfit people lets be real.

Women snatch up fat dudes all the time. Provided their wallet is just as fat. And as long as he stays in the money she'll "love him exactly as he is sweetheart". Lol. 

3 hours ago, SikhKosh said:

If you're fit, have confidence and ambition you should not have any trouble finding a (life) partner.

But most of our Singhs are the opposite, unfit (karah parshad bellies) and always feeling sorry for themselves, insecure.

And the unfit part isn't a deal breaker. It's the weak energy and self doubt that's unnattractive. Lot's of unfit dudes do fine. Do I encourage them to be in fighting shape? Absolutely. Do women care as much? I don't think so. For sleeping around maybe not for marriage. Husband has to have the money she wants. Pool dude can knock her up. Sociopaths have a role for everyone. 

4 hours ago, Jassu said:

True but most girls when they say they prefer 'turban' guys they are talking about dudes like Diljit Dosanjh, Ammy Virk. I know my sister is big on Ammy Virk and she said she would marry a guy like that. Keshdari is still not as popular. I'm just happy the turban is becoming more popular. Small steps but right steps. At least it is better than preferring moneh Sikh dudes with cringy tattoos and steroid muscles like it was popular 10-15 years ago.

Another right step was changing your footer pic. Thank you. And thank you for saying something recognizeably in support of Sikhi Saroop. 

7 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Women snatch up fat dudes all the time. Provided their wallet is just as fat. And as long as he stays in the money she'll "love him exactly as he is sweetheart". Lol. 

There are women dating ugly or broke men all the time, they're attracted to their confidence. Money helps but is not the key to attract women (unless you want shallow relationships or flings), ambition or drive are.