Horrors Of Milk Consumption - Premature Aging, Osteoporosis, Cancers And Heart Disease - Now Scientific Studies Confirm It

panthicunity

Veer ji

I'm a homeopath so I know just how rough milk is and what hormones are plugged into the cows to speed production and growth that's why when kiddies were little I never gave them regular on the shelf stuff I did reseaarch and went for organic, grassfed, non-antibiotic treated , non hormone treated milk. We have seen just how ill the kids get if they have regular milk, fevers , diarrhoea etc. I know the body is trying hard to burn off get rid off the poisons in their systems from the milk. When the CJD news came out it just confirm my suspicions that they were feeding bones and meat to veggie cows to cut down costs , I have even read about cement being put into cow feed to again cut costs.

No compassion , no milk is probably the best assessment tool.

Veer ji

I'm a homeopath so I know just how rough milk is and what hormones are plugged into the cows to speed production and growth that's why when kiddies were little I never gave them regular on the shelf stuff I did reseaarch and went for organic, grassfed, non-antibiotic treated , non hormone treated milk. We have seen just how ill the kids get if they have regular milk, fevers , diarrhoea etc. I know the body is trying hard to burn off get rid off the poisons in their systems from the milk. When the CJD news came out it just confirm my suspicions that they were feeding bones and meat to veggie cows to cut down costs , I have even read about cement being put into cow feed to again cut costs.

No compassion , no milk is probably the best assessment tool.

That what should happen