Giani Thakur Singh Controversy - The Fact

AkaalSevadaar

I agree with ms514.

We ask you that you not reject the blog simply based on the reference to sikhvoice. Yes, sikhvoice who are referenced in the blog as they presented an analysis of the call but those responsible for dealing with this issue have no relationship with sikhvoice. 

What qualification they have to do the voice analysis. Why and how did you approach to seek their assistance/help?

The reason i am asking is because they are missionaries and they certainly do not like "Taksal" jathabandi and we all know giani ji belong to that jathabandi.

So having such people doing analysis of anything shows the biased approached.

----

Off topic, I always support the idea of not entertaining any of high profile pracharaks because eventually it is not right in our dharam.

Veer Ji

No qualification is required to analyze the video, what SikhVoice did was of their own accord. We neither have any relationship with them, neither did we approach them. We merely used what they put into the public domain.

Yes, we could have done it ourselves but why reinvent the wheel? The task has been done. Whether SikhVoice had an agenda or not is another matter. However the Truth is the Truth. The Truth can be spoken by your friends or by your enemy. We should not become obsessed as to who spoke the Truth, only to recognise the Truth and act on it.

This is the Guru's panth and we can only honour with our actions. Such acts have been going on for many years, these masands need to be exposed and with the grace of the Guru it shall happen.

AkaalSevadaar, you guys have many great points in the analysis. Yet I don't agree with all of your analysis as it is trying to grab on strings that may not exist. I made my mind up even before your analysis by watching the Giani Thakur Singh response video and the original phone recording of the bibi and Giani Thakur Singh speaking about the unwanted touching. Giani Thakur Singh is guilty full out. His stance has no ground to stand on by him changing his story.

Good on your team for making sure this is done in a respectful manner. Back in May of 2014 there was a report of Shivteg Singh being caught in the act of an illicit affair with a woman in Ontario, Canada. How come such a strong stance was not taken against him as today your team has taken with Giani Thakur Singh? During this news Sikh Voice did not report the incident and neither did they comment on it. Where was everyone when Shivteg Singh was suppose to be investigated by the Panth? No blog went up of Shivteg Singh either. Before you write me off as a Giani Thakur Singh supporter, I would like to say I consider Giani Thakur Singh to be a Gappy when it comes to many points he makes with Shakti and talking about how the future turns out. He adds spices to his stories to attract sangat to his name brand; Giani Thakur Singh ji of DamDami Taksal. Be fair and have the same stance with the missionary side and do an investigation on Shivteg Singh. I believe after Shivteg Singh was exposed he still came to the UK and was doing Katha. It was not small news either.

I would love to see and hear the analysis of Shivteg Singh or Sukhpreet Udhoke by sikh voice or on the blog.

This is nothing but a ghetto type fight between groups who would try their best to rope in support from gullible bystanders.

uhdhoke is nothing but an opportunist - dukaan kholi usnay. takes fund to build this or that and he built his house lol.

------------

Udhoke Summoned

Sukhpreet Udhoke was summoned due to the complaints against him accusing him of religious misconduct.

Several complaints have been files against Udhoke at Sri Akal Takht Sahib by various organizations such as the United Sikh Federation (Canada), and the GURSIKH, Shahbaaz Khalsa over the past years. He had previously worked with these organizations, but was dismissed due to the ongoing complaints about his character. He is currently close to Harnam Singh 'Dhumma' of DamDami Taksal (Mehta faction) and assisting in the publication of their monthly magazine.

The filed complaints contain evidence of serious religious misconduct by Udhoke on his previous visit to Canada, including recordings of Udhoke in which he has denigrated Sri Akal Takht Sahib by referring to it in a vulgar and offensive manner.

The summons from Sri Akal Takht Sahib has put Sukhpreet Udhoke on the offensive and also exposed his missionary leanings, which many have suggested in the past. Early press reports quote Udhoke stating that he would not appear in front of Sri Akal Takht Sahib, parroting the language used by other anti-Sikh writers such as Joginder Sinh of the Spokesman (who was also summoned to Sri Akal Takht Sahib several years ago but has never appeared). As expected, Spokesman and the missionary lobby have come out in full force in defense of Udhoke, and have requested Udhoke to publicly snub the Takht summons. http://www.panthic.org/articles/2938

Wow

We should all connect with almighty on our level, then no need to create intermediaries. Maybe some people are closer to Waheguru than us and have higher connection, they can only guide you, to connect as they have , they can do nothing for you. You have to BE A GOOD PERSON, PRAY, AND MAKE CONNECTION YOURSELF. People pay X amount seva for etc, ummh why, do yourself.

This is the real - Thakur Singh

The above video of Dr. Udhoke was put on youtube on March 4, 2012 and Giani Thakur Singh saying something else in the below video was put on youtube on May 2, 2011. One person is lying here and I don't believe anyone of them because both of these guys are gappys.

Giani Thakur Singh left Sri Harmandir Sahib on June 6, 1984. In the following video Giani Thakur Singh gives a detailed account of where he was on the following dates of the attack. If someone can find other videos of his accounts of where he was on these dates that would be very helpful.

Dr. Udhoke is not an innocent Sikh in this at all. He was caught having an affair with a woman in Canada.

Here is a good write up of these events.

http://www.sikh24.com/2014/09/11/giani-thakur-singh-patiala-acknowledges-accusations-denies-molestation-charges/#.VGkEODTF9FI

Some imporant and telling questions asked in the article show the Bibi is not lying:

In the video, when the Sikh woman asks Giani Thakur Singh about how he ended up kissing her, he does not deny the fact but states that it happened due to her ‘karams’.

A clarification has now been made by Giani Thakur Singh, acknowledging that the phone conversation actually did happen, however due to the fact that he was sitting in sangat at the time, he could not attend the call properly.

he has stated that the phone call was recorded when he was sitting in sangat, this is why he could not attend the call properly. However, before the bibi brings up the issue of molestation, Giani Thakur Singh seems to be talking with much interest.

Both videos leave a few questions unanswered, such as why Giani Thakur Singh is hiding the identity of this woman—he could personally intervene and solve the problem.

Previous, but unsubstantiated, allegations of sexual misconduct in other countries with other women have dogged him in the past, but more recently his respect and audience have grown.