Bhai Mani Singh Ji Altered Guru Granth Sahib Ji? Whaa?

hsingh8963

If today I write another Panth Parkash for this time period and write Badal family were the greatest family for the Khalsa Panth will the future Sikhs blindly try to justify what I have wrote in a Granth? I surely can blindly justify how Badal family is the the greatest for the Khalsa Panth in a heart beat. They keep getting re-elected in Punjab the homeland of the Sikhs, Badal got the award for fakhr e kaum from Sri Akal Takht Sahib, they donate so much of their revenue toward Sikhi, Badal family built the Shaheed Memorial at Sri Akal Takht Sahib for 1984, the Sikh leaders of puratan jathabandis like Budha Dal and DamDami Taksal have complete respect for him and even sit lower than him to show him this respect. The list can go on and everyone knows these are all lies. However, who can find facts to refute what I have said 200 years from now? I would be labeled as an extremist, fanatic, and taliban for simply saying this write up of the Badal Family is not accurate.

If today I write another Panth Parkash for this time period and write Badal family were the greatest family for the Khalsa Panth will the future Sikhs blindly try to justify what I have wrote in a Granth? I surely can blindly justify how Badal family is the the greatest for the Khalsa Panth in a heart beat. They keep getting re-elected in Punjab the homeland of the Sikhs, Badal got the award for fakhr e kaum from Sri Akal Takht Sahib, they donate so much of their revenue toward Sikhi, Badal family built the Shaheed Memorial at Sri Akal Takht Sahib for 1984, the Sikh leaders of puratan jathabandis like Budha Dal and DamDami Taksal have complete respect for him and even sit lower than him to show him this respect. The list can go on and everyone knows these are all lies. However, who can find facts to refute what I have said 200 years from now? I would be labeled as an extremist, fanatic, and taliban for simply saying this write up of the Badal Family is not accurate.

Matters aren't exactly that Black and White.

Related.... While we're at it... What are the controversial things in sooraj parkash Granth?

Guru Maharaj ordained Singhs to consume Sukha.

Maharaj ate jhatka.

Banda Singh Bahadur created his own sect (enough evidence to support this: 'Coming out of the fort with all alacrity, enthusiasm and inclination, they raised the cry of "Fat'h Darshan," and "Sache Bad'shah" at the time of battle, and like insects threw themselves madly and bravely upon the fire of artillery and the edge of the sword and the tips of arrows and spears. They launched rank-shaking assaults on the Imperial entrenchments, and everyday many (on both sides) were killed.' -'Muntakhabu ' l Lubab,' this is an eyewitness account by the way).

The Bhai Mani Singh affair (being discussed here).

if , bhai mani singh ji made 2 sachiyan , i could understand the rage of sangat .

we need to find more about it

however the cursing part of band band katana goes against the sakhi where

guru gobind singh ji stops bhai mani singh and baba deep singh ji from accending to sachkhand , that you both have duties here

they said we are in bliss if we stay it will get interupted on earth

guru sahib said

bhai mani singh even if your band band is cut you will retain your bliss full anand

same to baba deep singh ji, which we saw in battlefield

if , bhai mani singh ji made 2 sachiyan , i could understand the rage of sangat .

we need to find more about it

however the cursing part of band band katana goes against the sakhi where

guru gobind singh ji stops bhai mani singh and baba deep singh ji from accending to sachkhand , that you both have duties here

they said we are in bliss if we stay it will get interupted on earth

guru sahib said

bhai mani singh even if your band band is cut you will retain your bliss full anand

same to baba deep singh ji, which we saw in battlefield

Bhangu occasionally mention his sources, 'Gurbilas Patshahi Dasvin' (Sukha Singh) and his own relations. As far as I know, Sukha Singh deals with the life and battles of Dasam Pita. So most likely his relatives told him of this. Might be worth a dig in contemporary manuscripts to discover the truth. Kesar Singh Chibber also mentions a similar incident. The manuscript via which he furnishes his evidence, despite being proven as Bhai Mani Singhs, only makes a distnction between the bani of the Gurus and Bhagat Bani.