Bhai Mani Singh Ji Altered Guru Granth Sahib Ji? Whaa?

hsingh8963

If we look at Sikh history we notice how 5 Nitnem Banis are showing us this story cannot be true. Tvad Parsad Swaiyve is not one Bani, but swaiyve from a differnt Bani in Sri Dasam Granth. Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji gave Amrit to the Sikh by taking these Swaiyve out of Sri Dasam Granth and not reading the whole Bani. The Sikhs were well aware of it and had no problem or objected to it. The Sangat would not later on turn around and curse Bhai Mani Singh who did the same thing his Guru did. Also before some chose to distinguish between Dasam Bani and Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. Gurbani has this to say about Dasam Bani.

ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਕੀ ਬਾਣੀ ਸਤਿ ਸਰੂਪੁ ਹੈ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਬਣੀਐ

The Gurus Bani is the true form and through Gurus Bani we become perfect as the Gurbani. ang 304

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

It makes my heart ache with shame that anyone could honestly be even thinking of questioning Shaheed Bhai Mani Singh ji, I mean he along with SHaheed Baba Deep Singh ji were jiwan mukht from listening Guru Gobind Singh ji's Katha of Guru Granth Sahib ji. Such a soul why would they ? how could they?

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

It makes my heart ache with shame that anyone could honestly be even thinking of questioning Shaheed Bhai Mani Singh ji, I mean he along with SHaheed Baba Deep Singh ji were jiwan mukht from listening Guru Gobind Singh ji's Katha of Guru Granth Sahib ji. Such a soul why would they ? how could they?

Thats why I asked, I can't see Dhan Dhan Bhai Mani Singh Ji doing this...

I havent heard this mentioned in Katha ever so I think as posters here where explaining the words arent meant to be taken literally...

Ill post up the Gurmukhi Version soon, Websites down... :stupidme: