Maryada Broken, Granthi Hands Over Sri Sahib To Michael Hayley

Mehtab Singh

Typically parents didn't do good job. Also in her karam not to know sikhi really well. She was already married with non-sikh way before she hoped into political bandwagon.

Anyway sticking with topic, i think giani jaswinder singh was demoted from "Head Granthi" to "Granthi Singh" after his huge mistake on rehraas sahib paath. Many believes that he is going to be next in line for akal takht jathedar seat.

Typically parents didn't do good job. Also in her karam not to know sikhi really well. She was already married with non-sikh way before she hoped into political bandwagon.

Anyway sticking with topic, i think giani jaswinder singh was demoted from "Head Granthi" to "Granthi Singh" after his huge mistake on rehraas sahib paath. Many believes that he is going to be next in line for akal takht jathedar seat.

And to think we've gone from akal takht jathedars like akali phoola singh, to gurbachan singh manochahal (btfk), who were genuine warriors, to these fat belly h@r@mz@dey, who will do anything, for their piyoh badal, disgraceful, makes u sick

And to think we've gone from akal takht jathedars like akali phoola singh, to gurbachan singh manochahal (btfk), who were genuine warriors, to these fat belly h@r@mz@dey, who will do anything, for their piyoh badal, disgraceful, makes u sick

Like the uses of @....very classy

Hopefully, he doesn't become the next Akal Takht jathedar. We need a REAL jathedar in charge. Btw a little off-topic but curious, how do Akal Takht jathedars get picked?

In American politics you need to show you're 'Christian' credentials especially if you are of a republican persuasion (nikki haley, bobby jindal). Notice a trend here? Give yourself an americanised name and profess a Christian faith to gain office.

I think you'll find that in reality they are more interested in political office/power / their own ego, so they will say/do anything to fulfill these.

You have to give credit to Obama in that although he had to prove his Christian credentials, he didn't change his name to Bob Obama or some other nonsensical name.

Basically they are sell outs

Giving this traitor red-carpet treatment shows how much our community have fallen. This is truly a sad day for us.

Dr Amarjit Singh makes some good points about this in the following video. He talks about Bobby Jindal who converted to Christianity and how Hindus don't generally acknowledge him because he is a bad role model for them...but we have fallen even lower than them.

The treacherous Badals invited her to their house for a cultural program and called her a daughter of Punjab and her husband a son-in-law of Punjab ! If having a relationship outside of marriage, dragging her father's turban through the mud, trampling over her parents feelings and disgracing her community makes her a daughter of Punjab, then what makes a traitor of Punjab ? True daughters of Punjab are loyal, self-sacrificing, obedient and true to their religion/parents/community.

At the same time, we have loyal soldiers like Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa who Badal/SGPC won't even let into a Gurdwara in Punjab.