Maryada Broken, Granthi Hands Over Sri Sahib To Michael Hayley

Mehtab Singh

On 2/14/2023 at 1:08 PM, californiasardar1 said:

I have cousins in Canada who grew up with grandparents who basically sat around doing path all day. All four are atheists who are married to or in relationships with non-Sikhs.

The reason your cousins are atheists is that their grandparents couldn't answer the basic question: Why be a Sikh?

The pathetic answer that many of our "elders" have is that it works for them.

OK, so obviously that means that their children or grandchildren shouldn't be Sikhs because it doesn't "work" for them.

The real answer to the question of why be a Sikh is that Guru Nanak Dev ji is the True Guru, whose seat is held now and forever by Guru Granth Sahib ji, who blesses complete knowledge and uplift to all those who come to him with sincere heart.

Our "elders" demean Satguru by portraying him as just another religious figure among many.

On 2/14/2023 at 11:20 AM, californiasardar1 said:

I remember years back some stupid uncle at the Gurdwara was bragging that she is a "Randhawa" like him. If I was a Randhawa, I would not want anyone to know that she was one too.

Clueless "Uncle ji's" will be providing fundraising for "Nikki's" campaign.

She'll gladly accept the funds while also believing or pretending to believe that Sikhs are going to hell because they don't believe in Jesus:

https://realchristianity.com/judgment-for-non-christians-great-white-throne/

On 11/16/2014 at 2:37 AM, JagsawSingh said:

Let me just get this straight: Nikki Kaur Randhawa converts to Christianity, visits the Golden Temple as a vote winning exercise as South carolina Governor.....and the people that run the Golden Temple reward her with a Siropa :stupidme: .....because obviously, we must give religious rewards to our sisters that leave us and convert to other religions.

Shaking my head, too, bro.

Regarding her name: It's not "Nikki". It's Nimrata. Which is a fine name for a Sikh.

She pretends that that's her actual name and she has claimed that that's an actual Punjabi name. She's just fooling the gore.

No one names their children "Nikki". That's just a word that means little one or little girl. It might be a childhood nickname, but her parents almost certainly did not name her that.

The only reason she claims that is that is because Nicki is a common name in the US. If she were called "Chhoti" by her family, she wouldn't (and couldn't) claim the same thing.

Everything about her is fake.

On 11/16/2014 at 9:28 AM, kharkusingh1996 said:

Nikkey Haley's father has no right I don't care if he is a gursikh or keeps his kesh he has failed to continue Sikhi through his family generation by letting his daughter convert just for political gains. Pure BS.

The Rehitnama of Bhai Nand Lal ji states that Guru Gobind Singh ji says that if the child of a Sikh cuts his hair, the root of his family line dries up. And if he keeps his hair, it greens.

Whatever level of "Gursikh" Nimrata Randhawa's father is, his line is dried up.

And going to America for greed and spending all your time earning money and not spending any time teaching your children about Satguru is not what a real "Gursikh" would do. 

Now if you do teach your children all you should, and they still go astray, it's on them. But that's a different matter.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2023 at 10:34 AM, BhForce said:

Clueless "Uncle ji's" will be providing fundraising for "Nikki's" campaign.

She'll gladly accept the funds while also believing or pretending to believe that Sikhs are going to hell because they don't believe in Jesus:

https://realchristianity.com/judgment-for-non-christians-great-white-throne/

I doubt she believes in Christianity, she is a plastic Christian. Someone like Bobby Jindall seems more authentic. 

Most apne put so called punjabiyat and caste above religion it seems.