Gray Hair

Guest fateh

Gur Fateh!

I am 24 years old and have quite a bit gray hair in the front. I am hesitant to dye it as I have been blessed with amrit recently. Our rehat says we are not to dye our beard, but doesn't that also mean we cannot dye any of hair?

I am asking because I'm in the midst of a marriage proposal. Our side is about to meet the guy's family, and of course I am being asked by many, to just dye my hair. Or at least, do something temporarily, like put mascara on the few hairs. I do wear makeup, so in my mind, that should be ok. But for some reason, i am still hesitant and had to ask my sangat.

I am aware that ultimately, it is my connection with Guru ji that matters. I am aware that focusing on petty things like this aren't really of any real value, as this world is just a play. Yet still, Waheguru ji is watching us in each and every moment, watching all of our choices no matter how big or small.

If some say sure, find a temporary fix, no problem-what do you suggest?

If some say don't dare do it, stay strong-how would you answer to those sikhs/non sikhs that don't understand why it is important?

Guide me please!

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

wahegurujikakhalsa wahegurujikifateh

whatever we say , you will be the one to make final decission . we cannot come and stop you personally over internet

however as per your question ! no it cannot be dyed nor colored in anyway , that included all hair.

i am facing a similar issue its not related to hair color however , but

female's families and my parents ask me to tie by beard, which aint happening so i am stuck :lol2:

on the side note, guru sahib knows best , so all is hukam :)

have faith

sat kartar

Gur Fateh!

I am 24 years old and have quite a bit gray hair in the front. I am hesitant to dye it as I have been blessed with amrit recently. Our rehat says we are not to dye our beard, but doesn't that also mean we cannot dye any of hair?

I am asking because I'm in the midst of a marriage proposal. Our side is about to meet the guy's family, and of course I am being asked by many, to just dye my hair. Or at least, do something temporarily, like put mascara on the few hairs. I do wear makeup, so in my mind, that should be ok. But for some reason, i am still hesitant and had to ask my sangat.

I am aware that ultimately, it is my connection with Guru ji that matters. I am aware that focusing on petty things like this aren't really of any real value, as this world is just a play. Yet still, Waheguru ji is watching us in each and every moment, watching all of our choices no matter how big or small.

If some say sure, find a temporary fix, no problem-what do you suggest?

If some say don't dare do it, stay strong-how would you answer to those sikhs/non sikhs that don't understand why it is important?

Guide me please!

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

I would get a blood test done to see if your mineral profile is high enough, the melanocytes may be switched off if you are low in copper and other minerals, but, I would start eating uncooked veggies and fruit right now to repair the damage. look up raw vegan and gray hair reversing, I have seen actual people who have reversed the graying process by changing diet.

p.s. you could wear a dastar , I do

Gray hair / Loosing hair is mostly to do with mineral/vitamin loss in the body.

Try standard multivitaming esp with Iodine.

Alt there are desi oils which really help. My mums recepie desi oil has done wonders

Msg me if you need the recepie.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Bhenji, if you dye your hair, you will be considered a patit and have to present yourself in front of the Punj Pyare, be assigned a punishment, and be re-administered Amrit.

Also, consider this: if you hide your grey hair now, your husband and his family will eventually find out the truth. This may not like the deception.

You could cover your head with a chunni or Dastaar (It is Guru Sahib's Hukam - see 52 Hukams from Nander Sahib) and nobody should be able to say anything.

How to explain: Well, say that Guru Sahib and Sikhi says not to, so you are prohibited from doing so. You don't have to convince anyone but yourself, and your strength and resolve is what people will see and understand. If you are unsure and on the fence, people will see that and continue to bother you. You have to convince only yourself and the rest of the world is of no consequence.

I would get a blood test done to see if your mineral profile is high enough, the melanocytes may be switched off if you are low in copper and other minerals, but, I would start eating uncooked veggies and fruit right now to repair the damage. look up raw vegan and gray hair reversing, I have seen actual people who have reversed the graying process by changing diet.

p.s. you could wear a dastar , I do

does change of diet really do that?

shade change is possible say from grey to blue , hazel to green remember colour is due to depth of muscle fibres if you have a mineral rich diet muscles have better tone, also toxins in body can affect eyes by making marks on iris, thus reverse is possible when system is clean.

My gori friend (homeopathic collegue) was totally gray when she started college with me within in the year she started getting colour back in hair, her natural shade light brown she was doing raw vegan diet and green juicing. myself i experienced reversal of early grays while doing raw vegan too

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ke Fateh,

this a true story, i was in India in tenth class i had soooo many grey hairs in the middle of my head. i started using heena (mehendi) when i started going to college. After my marriage i became Amritdhari. i continued doing same thing out of ignorance, i thought this is a natural treatment, it is not dye. All sudden i started feeling my heart was urging me to become strong, i stopped heena, my friends started advising me keep doing it, it is not kurehit. but they can not change my mind. i started doning ardas to Guru ji about true Gursikhi. then one day miracle happened i started tieing turban.

i don't know guru ji knows one day i was combing my hairs i looked in mirror there were just a few grey hairs left. most of them were turned in black. i told my husband about this, he said ok then stop tieing turban now is time to make good hair style. i said WHAT? NOW I AM FOR MY GURU NOT FOR YOU.

what ever you will decide, just keep yourself connect with Guru ji

gurfateh