Last Reply - Bhatra Community Thread

JRoudh

Any one? JRoudh do you know? Just for cultural awareness.

ms14, this is the reason I made the whole Bhatra thread in the first place. It was to educate the Sangat on matters like this. Because this is what essentially prevents Sikhs from mixing with each other. Due to them thinking other Sikhs have different customs or what not and hence forming judgements and prejudice based on these false rumors and hearsay, because of not knowing about the community. Sikhs then end up being even more divided.

Would you prefer I did not highlight these matters? To remove these false lies and thus unite the Sikh community? I understand where you are coming from and that we should not mention anything that promotes the caste system but this is about education not promoting caste.

Bhatra is not a caste. We do not believe in caste system hence why in Bhat community there is are of many different Sikh groups. Such as Khatri/Tharkan/Jat/Rajput ect that are part of us.

As for your question gurdssingh I have never heard about what JigsawSingh said. Thats something new to me. we dont have any unique customs or traditions as it is against Sikhism to believe in any kind of rituals. We did use to be into Jhakta meat and I recall going to farms when I was younger and buying live goats and peforming the Jhakta tradition. But we dont do this anymore and its rare. Only the hardcore Bhats still do that on a day out.

Like most Sikhs we have now become over modernized and wealthy thus forgetting our traditions.

Just in response, you need to place statements into the context they are meant. Slightly harder in written form, non the less it is quite straight forward. No offence to brother Mehtab Singh ( great contributor to this site), however JSingh from New Zealand, paaji he himself has referred to the caste of great gursikhs i.e bhai mat ideas and Bhai sati das ( Brahmin), so your above comment is void.

Also these types of comments are subjective, as you can misunderstand/ misquote etc. but some members post where it is very easy to objectify your comments. Such as yourself and You sir are a liar, bad trait for a true gursikh. Anyone can search this site and see your posts where many times you state you are a youngster in school studying. But then you post stuff like " my 2 little kids", ( objecting in reference to akhand path at gurdwaras for raja sahib, mazari, I think), alluding to the fact you are a grown man with children but in fact you are neither a man or father. Basically you have the internet to hide behind and make comments.

Again proves how confused you are and your lack of understanding simple English.In your imagination you start seeing things that I am a youngster in school studying.Do yourself a favor and start "I think" more to help yourself come out of your sorry state.

Again proves how confused you are and your lack of understanding simple English.In your imagination you start seeing things that I am a youngster in school studying.Do yourself a favor and start "I think" more to help yourself come out of your sorry state.

Just re read your posts

Would you prefer I did not highlight these matters?

No We;d like it if you would, but you're missing out all the negative stuff and making things up.

As for your question gurdssingh I have never heard about what JigsawSingh said. Thats something new to me. we dont have any unique customs or traditions as it is against Sikhism to believe in any kind of rituals

All the other Sikh groups know you and dismiss you because of these disgusting rituals you have. Your own Bhatra websites talk about these rituals and say they are a 'common problem aming UK bhatras which must be eliminated' and yet you are telling us no such rituals exist. :wow:

If you genuinely don't know ask your mum and dad, and then come back and tell us about the following bhatra sikh rituals :

1. KHUL KARAN DI RASAM
  2. MOURVI MAKAAN

There is a reason why your'e not willing to share them with us Roudh. Your silence speaks volumes and it's not doing you any good.

WJKK WJKF

Unfortunately, the moderators on this site would have closed this thread down if it was anything to do with the topic of jhatka as in sikhsangats words " jhatka is anti gurmat" however if there's a topic in which people who call themselves Sikhs whilst at the same time promoting their own caste supremacy, spouting nonsense and creating more segregation like jagsaw singh, sikhsangats moderators are non existent. Obviously caste supremacy is something sikhsangat.com and it's moderators deem to be fine, allowing jagsaw Singh to go on and on, and on, and on, and on and on.....please someone direct him to jattworld.com along with starstriker where they can gauge themselves on everything about their beloved caste.

Moderators lock this thread.