Last Reply - Bhatra Community Thread

JRoudh

So if we can't discuss the topic, it doesn't exist. Let's just sweep things under the carpet and ignore they exist. As that's how things are resolved by not facing the issue?

JSingh Nu Jeeland vala so you no longer in education, previously you stated you were, so did you have kids very young I.e as soon as is physically possible or just adopted them? As you have stated you have 2 children on this very site.

WJKK WJKF

Unfortunately, the moderators on this site would have closed this thread down if it was anything to do with the topic of jhatka as in sikhsangats words " jhatka is anti gurmat" however if there's a topic in which people who call themselves Sikhs whilst at the same time promoting their own caste supremacy, spouting nonsense and creating more segregation like jagsaw singh, sikhsangats moderators are non existent. Obviously caste supremacy is something sikhsangat.com and it's moderators deem to be fine, allowing jagsaw Singh to go on and on, and on, and on, and on and on.....please someone direct him to jattworld.com along with starstriker where they can gauge themselves on everything about their beloved caste.

Moderators lock this thread.

Where has anyone stated they are better? Just asking a question. Why people always hate on people from jatt background? I mean when people proudly talk about the Panj Pyare they state the place they came from and their profession which can be interpreted as caste. It is not bad to acknowledge your ancestors profession. Unless for some reason you are so uncomfortable in who you are and are ASHAMED of your ancestors, there is NO SHAME in any profession which can be interpreted as caste as long as it is honest hard work.

What is wrong is to take proud in your so called caste and look down on others.

LoL

I find some of the comments on this thread hilarious.

First of all, If I knew about this Khand di Rasum or whatever it is called I would have no problem explaining what it is. But as I have never heard of this before. How do you suppose I explain something I have never heard of?? :wow: lol

I think JagwahSingh knows more about this 'disgusting ritual' as he puts it so maybe he should explain what it is and why it is disgusting? And can enlighten us on this practice.

As I have said before, I know nothing about this and hopefully never come across this if it is against Sikhism,

Finally, I agree this thread should be closed now as other posters have said.

Where has anyone stated they are better? Just asking a question. Why people always hate on people from jatt background? I mean when people proudly talk about the Panj Pyare they state the place they came from and their profession which can be interpreted as caste. It is not bad to acknowledge your ancestors profession. Unless for some reason you are so uncomfortable in who you are and are ASHAMED of your ancestors, there is NO SHAME in any profession which can be interpreted as caste as long as it is honest hard work.

What is wrong is to take proud in your so called caste and look down on others.

WJKK WJKF

Lol, I love the way you used CAPITAL LETTERS in the attempt to highlight that I maybe embarrassed of my ancestors lol. Brothers ancestors are the Sikhs who have their lives for me to call myself a sikh.

Also, I think you miss the point of why people state the panj pyare's PREVIOUS caste and the location they lived in. It's not to encourage ego in their individual castes, it's to show that they left it all behind brother, not bringing it into sikhi!

WJKK WJKF

Lol, I love the way you used CAPITAL LETTERS in the attempt to highlight that I maybe embarrassed of my ancestors lol. Brothers ancestors are the Sikhs who have their lives for me to call myself a sikh.

Also, I think you miss the point of why people state the panj pyare's PREVIOUS caste and the location they lived in. It's not to encourage ego in their individual castes, it's to show that they left it all behind brother, not bringing it into sikhi!

Exactly my point, don't bring it into your values but at least acknowledge where you came from. I married outside of my baradri so I think caste etc is a load off bs

Btw I am not well versed in Sikhism, but where wrong is wrong I will say my piece regardless if anyone pays attention, but some members focus on just one or a few issues that concern them and ignore the rest.

Some, we'll I don't know why they even post, btw not aimed at sikhiseeker, honest if it was I would have said.

Exactly my point, don't bring it into your values but at least acknowledge where you came from. I married outside of my baradri so I think caste etc is a load off bs

WJKK WJKF

Me too....married with no emphasis on jaat.

Where I came from is irrelevant, where I need to get to is everything. My atmaa needs to merge back with parmaatma....by the gurus grace and at the feet of Akal purakh my deeds will be judged.

MODERATORS, even the person who opened the topic is saying close it down lol!

HE'S saying close it down quickly because many of the disgusting rituals and traditions of the Bhatras are being openly exposed. He needs it closed quickly.

YOU'RE saying close it down quickly because many of the disgusting rituals and traditions of the Bhatras are being openly exposed. You need it closed quickly.

We're not silly here sikhiseeker. You regularly appear on bhatra related threads and big up the bhatras. There is a reason why you don't blame the castist bhatra who keeps on starting castist bhatra threads for anything. There is a reason why you're desparate to shut up someone else.

So I'm just wandering sikhiseeker, where does your anger against 'caste' suddenly dissapear to each time a bhatra starts numerous threads on here bigging up bhatras and making all sorts of nonsensical claims about their origins and attributes ? How come you love them but the minute those lies are exposed you become, all of a sudden, deeply against 'caste' ?

Tell me, my friend, when have I ever started a thread about my background ?

WJKK WJKF

Me too....married with no emphasis on jaat.

Where I came from is irrelevant, where I need to get to is everything. My atmaa needs to merge back with parmaatma....by the gurus grace and at the feet of Akal purakh my deeds will be judged.

I think you make valid points but where you came from will define where you are going, our ancestors did everything for us - without we would not be where we are.

But you are correct, end of the day it all boils down to your deeds not what your previous /future generations did/do