Last Reply - Bhatra Community Thread

JRoudh

HE'S saying close it down quickly because many of the disgusting rituals and traditions of the Bhatras are being openly exposed. He needs it closed quickly.

YOU'RE saying close it down quickly because many of the disgusting rituals and traditions of the Bhatras are being openly exposed. He needs it closed quickly.

We're not silly here sikhiseeker. You regularly appear on bhatra related threads and big up the bhatras. There is a reason why you don't blame the castist bhatra who keeps on starting castist bhatra threads for anything. There is a reason why you're desparate to shut up someone else.

WJKK WJKF

Brother, unlike you and your open jattism, you assume I am of Bhatra ancestry? Why? Because I know history of the bhagats of gurbani? Lol

Veer ji, please state where I have "bigged up" any caste? While claiming your a jatt sikh yourself lol?

I think you make valid points but where you came from will define where you are going, our ancestors did everything for us - without we would not be where we are.

But you are correct, end of the day it all boils down to your deeds not what your previous /future generations did/do

WJKK WJKF

Veer ji, our ancestors have nothing to do with where your going or defining who you are. Gurmat and gurbani defines who you should be and where you should go.

Our ancestors gave us life in blood and flesh, by the hukam of our creator, it is the creator who is the only giver and supporter. No one else.

Also veer ji, we can converse through pm in more detail in order to get this thread closed as it's not achieving any benefit to sikhi parchar.

Brother, unlike you and your open jattism, you assume I am of Bhatra ancestry? Why? Because I know history of the bhagats of gurbani? Lol

I'm not assuming anything. I'm asking why you are a hypocrite and don't rush into the plethora of bhatra related threads on this forum, started by bhatras, and strike them down.

Me ? I see a castist related thread started by a castist related person and I rush in to put the boot in. What I'm doing is ensuring that those castist thread starters know full well that they will not receive an easy ride here on this Sikh website. They can take their bhatra nonsense to the bhatra forums where they belong.

You ? You see bhatra thread after bhatra thread and it doesn't bother you at all. The minute the bhatra lies are exposed you pretend to be some pious saint.

I'm not assuming anything. I'm asking why you are a hypocrite and don't rush into the plethora of bhatra related threads on this forum, started by bhatras, and strike them down.

Me ? I see a castist related thread started by a castist related person and I rush in to put the boot in. What I'm doing is ensuring that those castist thread starters know full well that they will not receive an easy ride here on this Sikh website. They can take their bhatra nonsense to the bhatra forums where they belong.

You ? You see bhatra thread after bhatra thread and it doesn't bother you at all. The minute the bhatra lies are exposed you pretend to be some pious saint.

Veer ji, what threads....the one by the starter of this thread in which we both conversed previously? I'm confused....what other Bhatra threads? Please tell me your killing me with the suspense.

Also, you came into a caste thread with your own castist opinion (as you stated, your a jatt sikh, lol) to say to the poster, take your caste to your caste based website whilst stating yourself this is a sikh website and at the same time promoting your own caste associating it with the nirmal panth sikhi and the casteless Khalsa? Brother, define contradiction for please?

Also, you came into a caste thread with your own castist opinion (as you stated, your a jatt sikh, lol) to say to the poster, take your caste to your caste based website whilst stating yourself this is a sikh website and at the same time promoting your own caste associating it with the nirmal panth sikhi and the casteless Khalsa? Brother, define contradiction for please?

:blink2: Full stops ? Commas ? Paragraphs ?

These are just some of the tools at your disposal in the construction of a coherent sentence bruvs. Try them, and your points will make more sense.

So, remind me, when have I ever "promoted my caste" ???

Could it perhaps be that your ignorance of all thing 'Punjab' means you confuse regions (doaba, malwa etc) with caste ?

Could it perhaps be that you confuse talk of the dialects of Punjabi with caste ?

WJKK WJKF

Lol, I love the way you used CAPITAL LETTERS in the attempt to highlight that I maybe embarrassed of my ancestors lol. Brothers ancestors are the Sikhs who have their lives for me to call myself a sikh.

Also, I think you miss the point of why people state the panj pyare's PREVIOUS caste and the location they lived in. It's not to encourage ego in their individual castes, it's to show that they left it all behind brother, not bringing it into sikhi!

This is quite difficult for the backward mindset so called Sikhs to understand, brother.

So do not waste your energy with such people who are more proud of their castes than Sikhi.

:blink2: Full stops ? Commas ? Paragraphs ?

These are just some of the tools at your disposal in the construction of a coherent sentence bruvs. Try them, and your points will make more sense.

So, remind me, when have I ever "promoted my caste" ???

Could it perhaps be that your ignorance of all thing 'Punjab' means you confuse regions (doaba, malwa etc) with caste ?

Could it perhaps be that you confuse talk of the dialects of Punjabi with caste ?

WJKK WJKF

Veer ji, apologies for my shortfall in grammar, I will try and be more concise for you.

As you requested, you stated:

Its the Sikh work ethic Roudh, and it is what differentiates us from the Muslims. It is also, in many ways, what, for the past 100 years or so, marked the Bhatras out as being very different from the other Sikh groups. That work ethic and the long held Punjabi female spirit of hard physical work had, up until now, been sorely lacking among the Bhatras. It is worth us remembering at this point, the letter Alexander the Great sent home to his mother in Greece when he reached Punjab. His letter stated that it was unlike any land he had attempted to conquer before as the Punjabi women would work the fields as much as the men. You see, my friend, in this regard Sikhi is similar to Calvanism in that most Sikhs, especially the jatts, believe that hard work is a route to salvation.

I myself am studying for my doctorate but earn my keep by working hard physical low paid manual labour in warehouses for minimum wage. It is part of my psyche, as a Sikh, to do that. I will happily clean toilets too. Its an honest living.

So, in that regard, one should at this point refer back to that book by Denzil you mentioned a number of times in your last post. According to The Glossary of the Tribes and Castes of the Punjab and British historians of British India, Bhatras were not considered ethnic Punjabi and their heritage was attributed to central India, specifically Uttar Pradesh. Those historians state that of all the Sikh communities the Bhatras are the only ones that were not native to the Punjab and only entered the Punjab after embracing Sikhism given Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji's travels in central and southern India. I'm not saying they're right in their assessment but you have to admit it does somewhat explain the missing inherent Punjabi / Sikh spirit of gender equality and calvanist work ethic.

WJKK WJKF

Jagsaw Singh, I think you should go through the original thread, read all my replies on the thread to you and to other contributors, also any other post I have made on different topics.

You will then see that I am anti-caste, that means all castes not just jatts.

I'm sure we can both agree, that the thread needs to be closed, right?

WJKK WJKF

Unfortunately, the moderators on this site would have closed this thread down if it was anything to do with the topic of jhatka as in sikhsangats words " jhatka is anti gurmat" however if there's a topic in which people who call themselves Sikhs whilst at the same time promoting their own caste supremacy, spouting nonsense and creating more segregation like jagsaw singh, sikhsangats moderators are non existent. Obviously caste supremacy is something sikhsangat.com and it's moderators deem to be fine, allowing jagsaw Singh to go on and on, and on, and on, and on and on.....please someone direct him to jattworld.com along with starstriker where they can gauge themselves on everything about their beloved caste.

Moderators lock this thread.

Oi where did i mention i was a jatt? I am not a jatt for ur info! Nor have i promoted "castes" once, especially as i come frm a tribe which is not very numerous amongst sikhs. So take ur crybaby nonsense elsewhere.

You will then see that I am anti-caste, that means all castes not just jatts.

But especially jatts.

'm sure we can both agree, that the thread needs to be closed, right?

We most certainly are in agreement with that. We also both need to ensure no such thread is ever allowed to open again. If it does, I will wait patiently for you to come and gently knock it down. If you don't appear, rest assured I will do what I did on this one and massacre the claims made on it.