Last Reply - Bhatra Community Thread

JRoudh

Yaaaaawn, 'gurdssingh' has already exposed u, so pipe down mate. Fact is, u havnt acknowledged ur mistake, or even proven wat u wrote in the previous post. Tut tut.

No wonder that you now depend on guys like "gurdsingh" to make your opinions as you yourself have no mind to think for yourself.

Starstriker your language towards Sikhseeker who is a female is bang out of order. Learn how to speak to fellow Sikh females.

As u have just found out sikhiseeker is a male, and we have apologised to each other.

Also since we r on the subject of disrespecting women, whats with bhatra women doin pardah/pulling their chunni fiercely infront of their faces, infront of ppl, which i saw in abundance at my mates wedding?

I had to ask my thaiy ji, wats all this about. Very odd.

I dont depend on him, jus mentioning it as a point. Also u still havnt proven ur point with evidence concerning 'sikhiseekers' post. Seems like u r too proud to accept ur mistake.

That is exactly what I said, that you need a mind to make your own points which unfortunately you do not have.

SIKHO, we all better get are grammar right in these little arguments were having before JAGSAW SINGH comes on and goes sick at our lack of effort when writing lol.

Starstriker, brother you never insulted me. I think wires have been crossed somewhere however I did insult you which I still feel bad for.

We need Jeremy Kyle to be a mod on here.

Also since we r on the subject of disrespecting women, whats with bhatra women doin pardah/pulling their chunni fiercely infront of their faces, infront of ppl, which i saw in abundance at my mates wedding?

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's some things better left unsaid. Apparently, we are a community that cannot ever dare mention how, in certain (one) communities, the women cover their faces in front of SGGS ji in the gurdwara and observe the pardah.

sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!! DON'T MENTION IT !! We're not mature enough to discuss it man.

As u have just found out sikhiseeker is a male, and we have apologised to each other.

I had to ask my thaiy ji, wats all this about. Very odd.

That's a tradition from India and Punjab done by many communities called kundh, like on the A.S Kang old song "kundh chuke tu mukhra dikha de". It's reet ravaaj but nothing to do with sikhi. It's like how a guy wears a pag, but trims his beard, or a girl wears a dumalla and then trims her eye brows or how kids simply don't wear nothing on their heads nowadays. It's all manmatt and against gurmat. As I said, all castes have pros and cons, only the Khalsa is perfect. Hence why I keep going on about anti caste.