Sikh Panth, Sikh Prisoners, And Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa

acsap

Seen a lot of Facebook posts all credible sources. So I think he has broken it . But I am waiting for confirmation. Now the important thing is planning next steps of the morcha. Government will try to break momentum.

Sikh24 reports it has ended

Sikh Voice has wasted no time in condemning supporting Bhai sahib that the people who didn't support him were wiser , interesting to see the amount of high level police officers and dehli GPC members met with him just prior to his stopping ...my own feeling some threats to others were involved .

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/punjab/gurbaksh-singh-khalsa-ends-fast-returns-home/30422.html

I was busy at work but yes I also heard when I got back.

Sangat Ji, Bhai Jujhar singh ji ne eh confirm keeta hai ke Bhai sahib ji ne Bhukh Hadtaal tod ditti hai. Dilli Gurdwara managament Committee ate Sangatan di benti te Bhai sahib ne eh kadam chukkya hai. Pic vich Bhai sahib Bhai Jujhaar singh nal Ghar nu jande hoye. Baaki jaankari thalle english vich..

Bhai Gurbaksh’s hunger strike for the past 64 days has ended today, after Sikh sangat worldwide sent petitions and phone calls to end the strike. The outpouring of support for Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa came to end the strike as soon as he was taken to the hospital.

Numerous petitions were being circulated around the world and immense support and outcry by overseas sangat has caused the hunger strike to officially end. Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa is now in high spirits (chardi kala) and has been taken to his home in Haryana by his son and family.

The Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Committee also arrived and officially ended the strike.

The hukam of the Sangat was accepted by Bhai Gurbaksh has no one can deny the Sangat as it’s roop of the Guru. Even, Guru Gobind Singh Ji had to accept hukam of the Panj Piyare and so the hukam came for Bhai Gurbaksh by the sangat to end the hunger strike.

Bhai Gurbaksh’s total days of hunger strike is 100 days and it’s only due to him that Sikhs worldwide even got to know about the Sikh political prisoners kept in jails longer then there terms. If it wasn’t for Bhai Gurbaksh’s hunger strikes no one would have known about Sikh prisoners and so much pressure would have never been built.

Bhai Gurbaksh’s efforts deserve a salute and Sikhs worldwide are joyous his strike has officially ended.

Sangat Petition that was sent to Bhai sahib, this was read today morning to Bhai sahib

Great news, I hope the nindaks do not round up on Bhai Sahib like sharks looking for their next meal.

15 January 2015 - Bhai Bagicha Singh Waraich and Bhai Gurpreet Singh Guri Hans, key co-ordinators of Bhai Gurbaskh Singh Khalsa's 'Bandi Singh Rehai Morcha', have cleared the false rumours being propagated on social media over the last 24 hours that Baba Ranjit Singh Khalsa Dhadrianwale denied space for the Singh's to continue the hunger strike from Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Sahib in Patiala. Gursikhs involved in the campaign who visited Parmeshar Dwar yesterday 14 January 2015 have categorically dismissed any such rumours as totally false information and have commended Baba Ranjit Singh Khalsa for being one of the very few in Punjab who have openly supported this campaign from the very first day to free those Sikh prisoners who have already served their legal sentences.

Unbiased Sikhs who truly feel pain for the Khalsa Panth must always form an opinion by assessing each individual and each organisation after careful and close examination based on the individuals and organisations actions based on fact, as opposed to hearsay. Those who walk on the path of truth are often not favourable in the eyes of those who they speak against. For that reason, false information is disseminated into the community to create confusion and break trust. Sikhs must beware of such information before taking steps to propagate biased and/or unconfirmed information that can damage the strategy of the nation internally. Sikhs must not play into the hands of those anti-Panthic forces who continuously strive to weaken the build-up of any strategic unity that certain Panthic Parcharaks are tirelessly working day and night to create.

The situation is not always as it seems and many things are not always disclosed publicly. The Sikh youth in particular must begin to differentiate those who are indeed “walking the walk” with a proven track record, and those who are hiding behind post-event statements.

by Sant Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale (admins)