Future Prediction?

simran345

Ok so something weird is happening with me. Somebody mentioned some things last year exact words like then I didn't understand wat was on about, and this year those same things are happening and same words being said by th same person but to other people. When I said oh yes I remember u sayin last yr, and they completely deny anything was said. And that I'm making it up, after listening to them. I know I'm not making it up, and remember exactly wat I heard. But how would somebody know wat job they are going to get, exactly wat is going to happen a year in advance? I thought n thought n can't come to no answer.

Either that person can foresee th future for themselves and is denying ever said anything. But I'm thinking maybe mind games are being played. I don't talk much to them now, coz of this issue, as kept being told I'm imagining things and it was never said. But I clearly remember it word for word, and then after a year those things are happening with that person.

Question is, is somebody able to foresee their own future? And why would they about it if it's already planned wat they are to do and make out did not say it. The other weird thing is when we were talking last year I realised like all of a sudden would pop in sentences, that had no relevance to our conversations. I did ask if a third person was on th phone n same again,swears no. So I'm thinkin I'm havin mind games played, or that person wants to stay Gupt in forseeing things. Anyways now keep away as I got scared.

Ps: put this in wrong section

Ok so something weird is happening with me. Somebody mentioned some things last year exact words like then I didn't understand wat was on about, and this year those same things are happening and same words being said by th same person but to other people. When I said oh yes I remember u sayin last yr, and they completely deny anything was said. And that I'm making it up, after listening to them. I know I'm not making it up, and remember exactly wat I heard. But how would somebody know wat job they are going to get, exactly wat is going to happen a year in advance? I thought n thought n can't come to no answer.

Either that person can foresee th future for themselves and is denying ever said anything. But I'm thinking maybe mind games are being played. I don't talk much to them now, coz of this issue, as kept being told I'm imagining things and it was never said. But I clearly remember it word for word, and then after a year those things are happening with that person.

Question is, is somebody able to foresee their own future? And why would they about it if it's already planned wat they are to do and make out did not say it. The other weird thing is when we were talking last year I realised like all of a sudden would pop in sentences, that had no relevance to our conversations. I did ask if a third person was on th phone n same again,swears no. So I'm thinkin I'm havin mind games played, or that person wants to stay Gupt in forseeing things. Anyways now keep away as I got scared.

Ps: put this in wrong section

Bhen ji

yes it was said , yes it came true but maybe the person doesn't want to become known for that and get tangled in haumai of riddian siddhian which ultimately are a test of gursikh's true focus on Akal Purakh. Bachan of Guru ji is we will all experience that for ourselves if we follow their instructions but we are also told that it is a kind of 'sideshow' distraction to test our calibre do we want Milan with Waheguru or just powers above standard folk in this world i.e. live in haumai. Let it go, you know what you heard and experienced just carry on with your bani you're doing good.

Bhen jiyes it was said , yes it came true but maybe the person doesn't want to become known for that and get tangled in haumai of riddian siddhian which ultimately are a test of gursikh's true focus on Akal Purakh. Bachan of Guru ji is we will all experience that for ourselves if we follow their instructions but we are also told that it is a kind of 'sideshow' distraction to test our calibre do we want Milan with Waheguru or just powers above standard folk in this world i.e. live in haumai. Let it go, you know what you heard and experienced just carry on with your bani you're doing good.

Yes penji it was said as I heard it, but wat I can't understand is the person sometimes drinks alcohol and not a Gursikh, just a normal person but something doesn't seem right and I thought people who drink don't get ridhian sidhian. I think it's a distraction, or that person only uses th same words with everybody lol and hor koi dialogue ni aunda Hona. But it's more than one sentence it's like a déjà vu is happening if u know wat I mean. I'm not going to think about it, as it's really confusing me. Ur right focus should be on Waheguru only and not on people or wrong stuff. Thanku penji, feel bit better.

Yes penji it was said as I heard it, but wat I can't understand is the person sometimes drinks alcohol and not a Gursikh, just a normal person but something doesn't seem right and I thought people who drink don't get ridhian sidhian. I think it's a distraction, or that person only uses th same words with everybody lol and hor koi dialogue ni aunda Hona. But it's more than one sentence it's like a déjà vu is happening if u know wat I mean. I'm not going to think about it, as it's really confusing me. Ur right focus should be on Waheguru only and not on people or wrong stuff. Thanku penji, feel bit better.

Thing is we come into this world with pichhle karam da phal , that's why the 'bad' people seem to have all the luck and wealth, they had inheirited good phal from previous paat puja in other janams but they waste it in ignorance in this life by getting caught up in maya instead of building on good foundations built previously and do more bhagti in this life and hit the mission target. we will be shown stuff which we know we can't explain just look, listen, smile and let it go like watching the scenery passing the train window. Thank Waheguru but say no thank you daya karo mennu agai lehjo Satgura.

Thing is we come into this world with pichhle karam da phal , that's why the 'bad' people seem to have all the luck and wealth, they had inheirited good phal from previous paat puja in other janams but they waste it in ignorance in this life by getting caught up in maya instead of building on good foundations built previously and do more bhagti in this life and hit the mission target. we will be shown stuff which we know we can't explain just look, listen, smile and let it go like watching the scenery passing the train window. Thank Waheguru but say no thank you daya karo mennu agai lehjo Satgura.

Penji kind of understanding it now, but still confused sorry. So does that mean in his past life he would have done a lot of bhagti n some of that is carried over in this? The person is not a bad person, but not even like somebody that's drunk either, but that's wat it felt like u said th scenery passing by th window like I known th soul n got scared of it. Would somebody with ridhian sidhian know they have them?

Another thing which got to me, said doesnt say Gods name has vishwas and that I believe in God but still don't have vishwas.

I just got so scared from some things, not that anything bad or fearful was said, but like oh my God I've heard this before, but don't know where. Thanku penji,

Penji kind of understanding it now, but still confused sorry. So does that mean in his past life he would have done a lot of bhagti n some of that is carried over in this? The person is not a bad person, but not even like somebody that's drunk either, but that's wat it felt like u said th scenery passing by th window like I known th soul n got scared of it. Would somebody with ridhian sidhian know they have them?

Another thing which got to me, said doesnt say Gods name has vishwas and that I believe in God but still don't have vishwas.

I just got so scared from some things, not that anything bad or fearful was said, but like oh my God I've heard this before, but don't know where. Thanku penji,

it's ok

remember picchle karam da asar is only for a short while eventually it will be used up .. we get sent to the mother who matches our level so maybe his Mum was good and full of viswas/bhagti and only now he is older the effect is lessening and maya is increasing(never meant that he is a bad person just gave extreme examples because that's what puzzles people if they are so bad how comes they were in power/so rich/have powers etc God's unfair)

yep you will feel/know these things in time but by then you will be ready Waheguru will prepare you don't worry, ohni kirpa jinna chahida at that moment, sometimes that deja vu feeling will be very very often and deep level just do your naam jap, and pray for sabar during this test.

I understand th pichle karm of Bhagti bit now. But I was asking about him, would he know he has ridhian sidhian? As I'm wondering maybe he doesnt know and said things without knowing wat he's sayin maybe that's y he doesn't remember?

Mere tho tha hunda v ni nam jap, jad v krdi continuous ni hunda. I didn't even know wat ridhian sidhian is, until I researched it. I'm wondering whether he has got them but not sure if he aware of it.

Thanku penji for explaining, understood bit better.

interesting maybe this person delves in the black arts.

Wat are black arts?

why ? can someone not be 'gifted' from the right source but not know what it indicates i.e. Do Bhagti? Don't always look for the dark ...

That's wat I thought, but don't know why before he was ok, and when I asked about how he knew in advance, he became angry and said Doesn't know wat I'm on about, like a totally different person. Didn't bother after that as I got this scary feeling from it, like I heard it all and it was totally denied. So I thought let it go as don't have th energy. He says he doesn't pray, but maybe hiding that aswell, but believes in God. Oh well guess it will be another mystery. He mentioned something about his mother had him after many years and think they went to a mahapursh, but said doesn't know who it was. And it's so weird my family says same thing like they know him but don't know where from.

Oh well I'm gonna forget this otherwise I will be thinkin n thinkin n get tired.