Future Prediction?

simran345

Wat are black arts?

That's wat I thought, but don't know why before he was ok, and when I asked about how he knew in advance, he became angry and said Doesn't know wat I'm on about, like a totally different person. Didn't bother after that as I got this scary feeling from it, like I heard it all and it was totally denied. So I thought let it go as don't have th energy. He says he doesn't pray, but maybe hiding that aswell, but believes in God. Oh well guess it will be another mystery. He mentioned something about his mother had him after many years and think they went to a mahapursh, but said doesn't know who it was. And it's so weird my family says same thing like they know him but don't know where from.

Oh well I'm gonna forget this otherwise I will be thinkin n thinkin n get tired.

Sat was hinting at jadoo tunney silly really....

Just keep doing your thing paat simran, what ever is meant to be will be, mahapurakh say that we usually have families /friends who have had ristey with us in previous janams and unfinished business, don't stress, just ask for Guru ji's help when you feel unsettled

Sat was hinting at jadoo tunney silly really....

Just keep doing your thing paat simran, what ever is meant to be will be, mahapurakh say that we usually have families /friends who have had ristey with us in previous janams and unfinished business, don't stress, just ask for Guru ji's help when you feel unsettled

Why silly ? people do practice it and it does exist.

Depends if it frightens you or not, once one has taken khande de pahul and keeps rehat has full faith in Guru ji then it should not be of any concern.

I take it you have and you are not, have you and are you ?

Why silly ? people do practice it and it does exist.

Depends if it frightens you or not, once one has taken khande de pahul and keeps rehat has full faith in Guru ji then it should not be of any concern.

I take it you have and you are not, have you and are you ?

yes it occurs, and losers practice it but i felt it was a big leap from so little info about the guy ... I agree gurbani it the weapon against such attacks , been through it and used bani to fight an active attack I have full faith in bani, in my Guru

Guru saved my family many times so I hold nothing stronger

yes it occurs, and losers practice it but i felt it was a big leap from so little info about the guy ... I agree gurbani it the weapon against such attacks , been through it and used bani to fight an active attack I have full faith in bani, in my Guru

Guru saved my family many times so I hold nothing stronger

Have you taken amrit ? or are you like many who talk the talk but dont walk the walk.

I had amrit when I was ten

Had does that mean you lost it.

I am sure i hav read in your other posts that u married a white person and that u have kids who have amrit but not yourself or your partner although you wear bana.

Just thought i remember this from another of your own posts because i thought strange young kids have but not parents.

No offence meant just curious.

Had does that mean you lost it.

I am sure i hav read in your other posts that u married a white person and that u have kids who have amrit but not yourself or your partner although you wear bana.

Just thought i remember this from another of your own posts because i thought strange young kids have but not parents.

No offence meant just curious.

Living rehitvaan jiwan doing sewa of gursikh children, waiting on partner to have amrit together...want to do it properly not keep going back and doing pesh ...had amrit with kids I didn't want my kids to suffer without a Guru (expecting daughter at time) and followed instruction to live as sister/bro relationship but did not go back for pesh after daughter as want to have amrit as couple. Pray from heart every day that special day will come. Please do Ardas for your veer that he becomes Guruwale properly.

Sat was hinting at jadoo tunney silly really....Just keep doing your thing paat simran, what ever is meant to be will be, mahapurakh say that we usually have families /friends who have had ristey with us in previous janams and unfinished business, don't stress, just ask for Guru ji's help when you feel unsettled

Thanku penji I understand u now. That's wat I thought, we only know him thru a cousin but this is wat it felt like somebody we known for ages like our own family but then changed into somebody else as th communication became less.

It's just an eery kind of feeling and like Sat paji said about th black arts felt like that towards th end this creatin th scary feeling.

But it didn't help as I said few things I shouldnt of but that's me. If I feel somebody is messin around with me or taking advantage I explode. Now I will just ignore things like u said wat th scenery go by.