Eyesight Yoga

Guest me

Hi,

Baba Ramdev suggests a yoga practise for improving your eyesight, i think its called 'om bilom', (its when you breath in from one nostril and out the other)... he does its using 'o' breathing in and 'm' breathing out... i was thinking to do it with waheguru... is that okay? becuase i often see debates about gurbani and yoga not going together ?

Also i would like it if anyone has improved their eyesight via this method to please share their experience....

Hi,

Baba Ramdev suggests a yoga practise for improving your eyesight, i think its called 'om bilom', (its when you breath in from one nostril and out the other)... he does its using 'o' breathing in and 'm' breathing out... i was thinking to do it with waheguru... is that okay? becuase i often see debates about gurbani and yoga not going together ?

Also i would like it if anyone has improved their eyesight via this method to please share their experience....

personally I steer clear of yogic breathing exercises but I have had reasonable results with 'the Bates Method' which has an eyechart which you use to focus on to exercise focal muscles ...

I was told by a gursikh to improve eyesight one should wake in grass early in the morning while there is dew, and then wash the feet with cold water, sounds strangen but the rest of his advice always worked. Also eat a lot of pajiri.

Yup they normally say to walk on th grass bare foot. Not sure how it works thou.