Big Statement By Nihal On Bbc Asain Network On Sikhs

Hammertime007

hanji damdami taksal has it , and where ever the head granthi or head is , or its owned by them .

all bibiyan who go there follow this by themselvs this is understandable .

hazur sahib also follows this

So according to Such places if there is only a Singhni to do sewa of Guru ji , is she supposed to stop prakash/sukhasan for that time and resume after that time ? It seems like saying she is not capable of doing correct rehit of sewa

no penji , its how we all have been made

there are always singhs present in those cases, example jathedar of hazur sahib never leaves guru sahibs charan .

he never goes out of city where his maryada would be affected .

you can ask bibiyan from damdami taksal for more explaination . there is a singh i know , his mom stops this sewa and he does in turn. even while he was a child his mom would ask him to do , on those occasions

This will probably be the only time I'll agree with JSinghnz, but he is correct. This has no place in Sikhi at all and as Sikhs we should be absolutely unequivocal when this this view is articulated. What taksal does or does not do has no bearing on Sikhs, don't confuse the two. As per the Sikh Rehat Maryada, no such restrictions are in place for women who are experiencing what is an entirely normal physiological phenomenon.

the neo sikhism being preached by sgpc is not good, this is nothing about wherether its natural phenomena or not. its about sucham

Amazing how a coconut BBC "Asian" presenter can cause so much confusion. The BBC is using subversion tactics by one of it's brown babu/sepoy types.

He is an over-opinionated and under-informed buffoon. Even when he is informed he chooses to ignore and tries to confirm his own biases.

The sooner the BBC gets put out of business the better, my TV licence money should be put to better use.

Amazing how a coconut BBC "Asian" presenter can cause so much confusion. The BBC is using subversion tactics by one of it's brown babu/sepoy types.

He is an over-opinionated and under-informed buffoon. Even when he is informed he chooses to ignore and tries to confirm his own biases.

The sooner the BBC gets put out of business the better, my TV licence money should be put to better use.

No Confusion I know what my bajurg taught me and what makes sense for rules of sucham so no problem in my mind , besides this isn't the first time this kind of topic has been thrown into the arena it happened on sikhnet a couple of years back . Personally I think Hindu boy wants to find points of similarity where his faith is on a bad footing, because all the press this year in the Uk has been Prosikh , for their contributions to the war efforts and also we criticised Gandhi a bit too much for the Government's liking after all their toadying to Modi and Co

I personally think that Sikhs should abstain from BBC Asian Network, we need to find better social media such as podcasts where we can discuss Sikh subjects. The BBC always tries to portray Sikhs in a negative light and will amplify issues where there are none and then the gullible idiots from our community will agree with them.

You cannot win an argument in the format these shows are presented because they have all the cards stacked in their favour.

The sooner the BBC Asian network disappears from the network the better.

JKV

Nihal is Sri Lankan Sinhalese, highly likely he is a buddhist/christian.

Strange he asked the same question with Muslims and Hindus.

He tries to bait people and tries to stir up controversy.

What astounds me is how many posts on this thread it has created.

most of them by a couple of people talking back and forth it's OK there'll be people who gain from it being said out loud ... not point being squeamish and ill-informed . Sikhi is a practical thing not a superstition filled thing. We do actions that help us reach higher and further faster not cower to popular opinion just to stop rocking others boats of complacency. Any way Waheguru sabh uppar mehr karen te Gurmat Buddhi bakshini

JKV

Nihal is Sri Lankan Sinhalese, highly likely he is a buddhist/christian.

Strange he asked the same question with Muslims and Hindus.

He tries to bait people and tries to stir up controversy.

What astounds me is how many posts on this thread it has created.

my school teacher once said something to me when I got tired of fighting bullies in the playground , "Small things amuse small minds " he was right ...