Big Statement By Nihal On Bbc Asain Network On Sikhs

Hammertime007

Nah, it is about your true hindu, brahaman, ritualistic, "hollow sucham" mindset.

Being more graphic might help move it along. The same pad can't be worn all day because it gets filled with blood. Women need to shower often during their periods to stay clean. Even after showering the blood keeps coming until the period ends. Women do not wear white under garments during this period because even with the pad the blood stains the clothing when there is a lot of blood. So what makes you think the clothing worn over the under garments cannot get stained? Guru Nanak called those brahaman(blind) who did not think through ideas like give water to the dead. It seems to me you put your hands over your ears when sex education was being taught in fear of the word sex. Why do true Sikhs like yourself wash a baby after it is born. The baby came from the pure women womb covered in the pure fluids. Why wash off the purity? Why don't doctors let other pure humans with flues and coughs around just born babies? Could it be because there is a chance the new born baby could get sick?

Guru Nanak Dev ji taught logic and not putting a blind fold on because some new aged brahamans cannot understand logic and keeping respect.

nope its just you and neo sikhism by sgpc,

as i said something you dont understand you label it bhramanic

Sri Hazur sahib , Nihang jathebandiyan ,taksali's , nanaksar, nirmaley's,udasi's

all others follow puratan maryada and keep sucham ,

It is not just me, it is the Sikhs world wide who follow the Sikh Rehat Mayada which came about due to the efforts which involved the greatest Sikh scholars and theologians of this century who worked to produce the current version.

The document produced has been accepted as the official version which provides guidelines against which all Sikh individuals and communities around the world can measure themselves.

The Rehat Maryada is the only version authorized by the Akal Takht, the seat of supreme temporal authority for Sikhs.

It's implementation has successfully achieved a high level of uniformity in the religious and social practices of Sikhism.

It would be a great day for Sikhi when all Sikhs follow this and then there would be no more hollow rituals which our Gurus were so opposed to.

It is not just me, it is the Sikhs world wide who follow the Sikh Rehat Mayada which came about due to the efforts which involved the greatest Sikh scholars and theologians of this century who worked to produce the current version.

The document produced has been accepted as the official version which provides guidelines against which all Sikh individuals and communities around the world can measure themselves.

The Rehat Maryada is the only version authorized by the Akal Takht, the seat of supreme temporal authority for Sikhs.

It's implementation has successfully achieved a high level of uniformity in the religious and social practices of Sikhism.

It would be a great day for Sikhi when all Sikhs follow this and then there would be no more hollow rituals which our Gurus were so opposed to.

news for you, other samparda's dont follow this Rehat by sgpc ,

pai jaun raula , jina marji . we wont agree to it.

no one is questioning the authority of Akal takhat but nowdays its under "raule de sikh" as patshahi 10vi described

some are murid sikhs in there and some are darshani but these raule de sikh control hukamname and many other things

so we dont follow them .

diluting maryada is never benificial for panth

anyhow enough of off topic talks .

Women should decide themselves if they're comfortable doing seva of Maharaj because not all women are the same. Some have heavier flows whereas others do not. So for some men (and women) to generalize and prohibit other women from doing seva is not the right thing. Each woman to their own. Women know what they can or cannot handle and if someone wants to do seva of Maharaj they certainly should have enough sharda to refrain from doing seva when they know they cannot guarantee suchamta. Otherwise if a woman can guarantee suchamta I don't see why everybody else needs to interfere with her relationship with Maharaj.

penji every human being has to observe their own suchamta and question is their outer deh such enough to sit on tabya and do sewa of mahraj?

no one will come and ask question , are you such or not

Being more graphic might help move it along. The same pad can't be worn all day because it gets filled with blood. Women need to shower often during their periods to stay clean. Even after showering the blood keeps coming until the period ends. Women do not wear white under garments during this period because even with the pad the blood stains the clothing when there is a lot of blood. So what makes you think the clothing worn over the under garments cannot get stained? Guru Nanak called those brahaman(blind) who did not think through ideas like give water to the dead. It seems to me you put your hands over your ears when sex education was being taught in fear of the word sex. Why do true Sikhs like yourself wash a baby after it is born. The baby came from the pure women womb covered in the pure fluids. Why wash off the purity? Why don't doctors let other pure humans with flues and coughs around just born babies? Could it be because there is a chance the new born baby could get sick?

Guru Nanak Dev ji taught logic and not putting a blind fold on because some new aged brahamans cannot understand logic and keeping respect.

savinderpalsingh as you are a modern age brahaman, you could perhaps respond to the above and enlighten all Sangat with your

"sucham" views on this.

Women should decide themselves if they're comfortable doing seva of Maharaj because not all women are the same. Some have heavier flows whereas others do not. So for some men (and women) to generalize and prohibit other women from doing seva is not the right thing. Each woman to their own. Women know what they can or cannot handle and if someone wants to do seva of Maharaj they certainly should have enough sharda to refrain from doing seva when they know they cannot guarantee suchamta. Otherwise if a woman can guarantee suchamta I don't see why everybody else needs to interfere with her relationship with Maharaj.

Can humans decide to kill themselves without society interfering? Yes, but progressive countries disallow it. What is the logic behind a state law not allowing a human to kill themselves? Why can't a person kill themselves, if they really wanted too? Is there logic or are these progressive countries dictatorships wanting to take over other humans lives for their benefit? What about the possibility of x killing y and y didn't want to die, but x covers it up as a suicide? Is this a good reason for the state to say we should interfere in self killings? What about y does not have the mental capacity to decide whether to live or die? Does the state interfere and disallow it? What if x kills y and says y is crazy and killed himself? Should we turn a blind eye and let x go on his way and kill others in the same way. The country has to put in laws to protect society interest and individual interest and many times the state favors society interest over individual interest. Here is an example that is more closer to home. Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji told Sikhs to keep weapons on them. Yet state laws disallow Sikhs from keeping weapons on them all the time. Even the Kirpan is disguised as a ceremony article of faith in law to prevent state security laws from prohibiting Sikhs from carrying a kirpan. Your Guru said to keep weapons, so why don't you go out and keep a modern weapon like a pistol on you as your Guru has told you? Why is your religious freedoms being restricted for security of society? Why can't you a religious free woman wear a kirpan on the plane? Why are state security laws held higher than your individual religious freedoms? Say the state allows not only you, but other religions or person to carry weapons openly and freely without any restrictions other than it cannot be used in a crime. What will happen to society? The crazy people will use these weapons to murder, steal, rape, and loot others. We cannot say who will do it and when they will do it. So what have the progressive countries done? They have completely banned firearms or put on tight restrictions to decrease the possibility of a crazy person to use a firearm in a crime. Weapon related crimes still take place in these countries, but they are margin compared to the cowboy and indian countries who allow a buy one get three firearms free policy.

Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is no book or poetry just to learn from and feel good about like a normal book. Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is the living Guru. For humans to deal with the living Guru there are guidelines and proper methods to interact with the Guru. Gursikhs have taught a tradition right from Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji of how to uphold to the guidlines and proper methods. DamDami Taksal is one of the schools of Sikhi who have continued to teach the Sikh masses of these guidelines. Respect and security of the Guru is held higher for them and Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji than individual religious freedom, no matter how crazy it may sound to others. Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji proved this to us by saying Rehat is more dear to me than a Sikh. He held the law and the Khalsa Panth security higher than individual wants and needs, whether their claims were religious or not. When a Singh or Kaur claims, I can do x or y, but Rehat Maryada of Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji, not this man made one by SGPC, states it cannot be done. Then it cannot be done by a Sikh of the Guru.

If a Kaur takes all the precautions and does the seva of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji during the cycle period. She should be allowed to do it without any restrictions. In the same manner you should be allowed to carry a firearm on you as your Guru says you should and in the same manner you should be allowed to carry your kirpan on you on the airplane. Yet, how do you control for the crazy non Sikh person who carries a kirpan or knife on the plane and hijacks it to blow up buildings and kill people? Individual religious freedoms are squashed for society security to live. It comes down to pride and giving up a little to serve a bigger purpose in life for your Guru. You can still read Gurbani from a gutka and partake in other seva during this time of the month. I have seen the crazy nonsense people use to justify there wrong doings while doing seva in the langar hall and of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. They compromise Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji's respect for personal wishes and failures to uphold themselves to Rehat Maryada. If a person like me speaks up i get hurled with insults. If these people were so inclined to practice truth, they would not hurl insults at me, but go on a plane with a kirpan on. But these people do not because they fear the consequences of being jailed? They fear the worldly people and worldly punishment. Sant Baba Nihan Singh ji was a soorma, who stood guard while Bibian did kirtan in Sri Harmandir Sahib and challenged the government when a Gurdwara was over run by masands and would not allow Akhand Paaths to be parkash. Almost lost his life in the latter act. This Gursikh agrees with the Maryada we discuss. Do not write off Maryada either by Nihang's and Taksals as nothing because the western mindset is in disagreement or it makes Sikhs look bad in the media. Read into it and ask the people who have done the sangat of Gursikhs from jathabandis started from Sri Guru Gobind Sahib ji.

http://www.sanskritimagazine.com/indian-religions/hinduism/menstrual-taboo-in-hinduism/

Nihal, as I have said before, is an archetypal befkoof 100%.

Dr Mirch what have you done to stop his "archetypal" befakoofness?

Have you lodged a complaint against him yet or have just just found the diagnosis again as always

without doing anything to teach him a lesson by giving him proper medication.

Dr Mirch what have you done to stop his "archetypal" befakoofness?

Have you lodged a complaint against him yet or have just just found the diagnosis again as always

without doing anything to teach him a lesson by giving him proper medication.

I am not exactly the type to go around gunning people down.