Sikhnet Asking $350,000

Meme

Donation collected from sangat directly goes into the payroll of founders and those who do contractual work.

Then that is straight up taagi of golak ...if they are sewadars then be sewadars ...nishkam sewa have they ever heard the concept?

if you told me feeding, bedding sangat costs OK I could understand that but, really what contract workers do you need for a Khalsa camp or running programs?

Here's breakdown from Sikhnet http://report.sikhnet.com :

post-181-0-67691300-1417384396_thumb.png

$ 350,787 - Employees Payroll in disguise of Program Expense

$ 20,104 - Site Development by Employees

$ 11,039 - Customer Service by Employees

$ 1945 - Travel of Employees

$ 1187 - Meals & Entertainment of Employees

______

$ 385,062 [ goes to founders and their team of not more than 4 people ]

______

$385k goes to "sewadars" out of 500K collected donation of 2013.

Other avoidable expenses -

$ 11,490 - Gurdwara room rent ($1000/mo in middle of america's most rural town)

$ 11,370 - Accounting (Invest in Quickbooks - $200 and do everything on your own & save this outrageous charges)

Here's breakdown from Sikhnet http://report.sikhnet.com :

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-11-30 at 1.46.52 PM.png

$ 350,787 - Employees Payroll in disguise of Program Expense

$ 20,104 - Site Development by Employees

$ 11,039 - Customer Service by Employees

$ 1945 - Travel of Employees

$ 1187 - Meals & Entertainment of Employees

______

$ 385,062 [ goes to founders and their team of not more than 4 people ]

______

$385k goes to "sewadars" out of 500K collected donation of 2013.

Other avoidable expenses -

$ 11,490 - Gurdwara room rent ($1000/mo in middle of america's most rural town)

$ 11,370 - Accounting (Invest in Quickbooks - $200 and do everything on your own & save this outrageous charges)

Straight chori of golak ...taught to them by Harbhajan ji ...i did read the book by That Gora sikh Gurusant SIngh who realised SIkhi ki cheej aa by being arrested in India and getting stuck , I'm not saying he's a great guy he comes across as very obnoxious at times but he reveals that the followers had to give to the bottom line of the organisation, and he was quite frank about the creative accounting encouraged.

They are taught to sneer at Desi sikhs as being not as pure in sikhi but encourage them to give freely as they are quite open-handed when giving to the golak and are impressed with the look of gorey sikhs easily assuming dedication from the bhes.(sounds familiar )

They are taught to sneer at Desi sikhs as being not as pure in sikhi but encourage them to give freely as they are quite open-handed when giving to the golak and are impressed with the look of gorey sikhs easily assuming dedication from the bhes.(sounds familiar )

So true ^^. I have noticed that happening quite a bit. Sad though.

I don't think that they should run their website free but making tons of money out of it is also bit of overdo. Sure get on payroll but do it keeping that you are taking sangat's dasvaandh money.. Don't your own company the market rate. The only difference between them and india's sgpc is that sgpc folks do it under the table and sikhnet does it openly..

Yogi Bhajan used to openly patronise the Sangat when he came to the UK in the old Park Avenue hall (Southall). Some of his daft comments centred around the pineal gland and how gorey Sikhs understood it's significance being the seat of the tenth consciousness whereas the Sangat could not comprehend this science and was behind/backward in thinking. I was sitting there giggling to myself as I had just finished my first year in Pharmacology and was thinking what clap trap. He used to also say if there is a queue waiting to do matha tek it was ok to jump it and get to the front by loudly repeating Vaheguru, would rudely tell bibian to stop talking (which is good in one way) but to single out one and say yes you the one with lipstick and bindi etc is downright asking for trouble. I think his Pineal Gland was under performing and the blood supply was not profuse as it should be!

Moreover he was obviously not short of a bob or two. His brooch was a diamond encrusted khanda and he had rings bigger than BA Baracus.

Yogi Bhajan used to openly patronise the Sangat when he came to the UK in the old Park Avenue hall (Southall). Some of his daft comments centred around the pineal gland and how gorey Sikhs understood it's significance being the seat of the tenth consciousness whereas the Sangat could comprehend this science and was behind. I was sitting there giggling to myself as I had just finished my first year in Pharmacology and was thinking what clap trap. He used to also say if there is a queue waiting to do matha tek it was ok to jump it and get to the front by loudly repeating Vaheguru, would rudely tell bibian to stop talking (which is good in one way) but to single out one and say yes you the one with lipstick and bindi etc is downright asking for trouble. I think his Pineal Gland was under performing and the blood supply was not profuse as it should be!

Moreover he was obviously not short of a bob or two. His brooch was a diamond encrusted khanda and he had rings bigger than BA Baracus.

he was a vile reptile and will actually go on to prove that soon ...the cases of rape and abuse say more about the level of his mind.