Sikhnet Asking $350,000

They spend 350 000 on program expenses. What does program expenses even mean. Take a look at their expense and it seems as if they have no employees. There is no section listed as employees. I think employee cost is blended into program cost which will cover up how much Gurumstuk Singh and Guruka Singh make to "run" Sikhnet.

Akaal Security has fast become one of Americas biggest security companies.

Akaal security has also recently been given US State Dept and White House contracts..

Let Akaal Security do 2 things with all that money:

1. Fund their fellow 3ho friends at Sikhnet so I won't have to.
  2. Employ their fellow Sikhs in some of their many national contracts.
  • Like 1

Following on from my last message (above) I have a benti for my American brothers and sisters :

Here in the UK we have similar freedom of information laws as yourselves. But, given our national and natural differences as one being isolationists and the other being citizens of the world we know that, unlike us, your laws and rights do not extend to all Waheguru's creations. Therefrore, I, as a UK citizen, cannot request or receive information about American companies and equality. So, my benti to my American brothers and sisters is this :

• I have 'freshie' relatives in America who say they have not been able to get a job with Akal Security
  • Akal Security have been given given widespread multi-million dollar contracts (among other multi-billion dollar contracts) to conduct airport security screening.
  • Sikhs, to this day suffer indignation by security staff at US airports.
  • The company that has the contract of doing this 'security' at US airports is a company formed by 3ho Sikhs and run by 3ho sikhs who, presumably, got the contract by stressing their multi-cultural credentials.

So seriously now, if this was a UK company YOU sitting in Texas, Ontario or Tokyo would have the right to know how many Sikhs this 'Sikh' company employs. But, as we know America is different, please find out, using American freedom of information laws, how this company being paid by the American taxpayer, is, or is not, true to it's 'Sikh' credetials :wow:

I say this because I'm sick of certain things.

I'm sick and tired of turning on the Sikh Channel or Sangat TV and hearing about abuse and indignity suffered by my brothers and sisters at US airports. We're all sick of it. But how many of us know that a security company run by kirpan wearing white 3ho sikhs have the multi-billion dollar contract of running this operation ?????????????????????

Donation collected from sangat directly goes into the payroll of founders and those who do contractual work.

Then that is straight up taagi of golak ...if they are sewadars then be sewadars ...nishkam sewa have they ever heard the concept?

if you told me feeding, bedding sangat costs OK I could understand that but, really what contract workers do you need for a Khalsa camp or running programs?

Here's breakdown from Sikhnet http://report.sikhnet.com :

post-181-0-67691300-1417384396_thumb.png

$ 350,787 - Employees Payroll in disguise of Program Expense

$ 20,104 - Site Development by Employees

$ 11,039 - Customer Service by Employees

$ 1945 - Travel of Employees

$ 1187 - Meals & Entertainment of Employees

______

$ 385,062 [ goes to founders and their team of not more than 4 people ]

______

$385k goes to "sewadars" out of 500K collected donation of 2013.

Other avoidable expenses -

$ 11,490 - Gurdwara room rent ($1000/mo in middle of america's most rural town)

$ 11,370 - Accounting (Invest in Quickbooks - $200 and do everything on your own & save this outrageous charges)

Here's breakdown from Sikhnet http://report.sikhnet.com :

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-11-30 at 1.46.52 PM.png

$ 350,787 - Employees Payroll in disguise of Program Expense

$ 20,104 - Site Development by Employees

$ 11,039 - Customer Service by Employees

$ 1945 - Travel of Employees

$ 1187 - Meals & Entertainment of Employees

______

$ 385,062 [ goes to founders and their team of not more than 4 people ]

______

$385k goes to "sewadars" out of 500K collected donation of 2013.

Other avoidable expenses -

$ 11,490 - Gurdwara room rent ($1000/mo in middle of america's most rural town)

$ 11,370 - Accounting (Invest in Quickbooks - $200 and do everything on your own & save this outrageous charges)

Straight chori of golak ...taught to them by Harbhajan ji ...i did read the book by That Gora sikh Gurusant SIngh who realised SIkhi ki cheej aa by being arrested in India and getting stuck , I'm not saying he's a great guy he comes across as very obnoxious at times but he reveals that the followers had to give to the bottom line of the organisation, and he was quite frank about the creative accounting encouraged.

They are taught to sneer at Desi sikhs as being not as pure in sikhi but encourage them to give freely as they are quite open-handed when giving to the golak and are impressed with the look of gorey sikhs easily assuming dedication from the bhes.(sounds familiar )

They are taught to sneer at Desi sikhs as being not as pure in sikhi but encourage them to give freely as they are quite open-handed when giving to the golak and are impressed with the look of gorey sikhs easily assuming dedication from the bhes.(sounds familiar )

So true ^^. I have noticed that happening quite a bit. Sad though.

I don't think that they should run their website free but making tons of money out of it is also bit of overdo. Sure get on payroll but do it keeping that you are taking sangat's dasvaandh money.. Don't your own company the market rate. The only difference between them and india's sgpc is that sgpc folks do it under the table and sikhnet does it openly..

I hope people think twice about donating to SikhNet and put their dasvand to more valuable use. SikhNet care more about profiting than anything else. There are other websites and projects which need funding that are far more valuable than Gurmustuk Singh and SikhNet.