Sikh Voice Are Getting Out Of Hand Now

jkvlondon

Sikh Voice is not insulting baba ranjit singh. They are in agreement with his katha here. Ranjit Singh speaks of how to deal with a wild dog in the katha and how this relates to why Sikhs keep weapons.

If that is the case veer ji they could have played the video straight up I have already seen the full parchaar video ... They have been constantly digging at what he says and does over the past six months , so I'm not stirring up something from nothing.

They're not abusing their "platform", they have kind of a Missionary/ Anti-Dasam Granthi/"Sudarak" attitude to things, and these type of people aren't big on Sants, I usually categorize Sikhs ( in terms of beliefs, schools of thought, ideology, and philosophy) and I think these guys would be called Reformists.

Just my opinion.

They're not abusing their "platform", they have kind of a Missionary/ Anti-Dasam Granthi/"Sudarak" attitude to things, and these type of people aren't big on Sants, I usually categorize Sikhs ( in terms of beliefs, schools of thought, ideology, and philosophy) and I think these guys would be called Reformists.

Just my opinion.

what is there to reform when Guru ji is barajman?

They are misusing their platforms for sure and fooling and feeding their propaganda (just like soviet & nazis did) to naive sikh folks who aren't much aware of sikhi. Sure deravaad is a problem in punjab but creating their popularity on such issue be creating a hype and inject slow poison in ppl mind to go gurbani. These fukkaray khotay are worst kind.