Sikh Voice Are Getting Out Of Hand Now

jkvlondon

They are misusing their platforms for sure and fooling and feeding their propaganda (just like soviet & nazis did) to naive sikh folks who aren't much aware of sikhi. Sure deravaad is a problem in punjab but creating their popularity on such issue be creating a hype and inject slow poison in ppl mind to go gurbani. These fukkaray khotay are worst kind.

They are no different than the dera babas exploiting people off of their physical and mental sicknesses.

what is there to reform when Guru ji is barajman?

I can ask the same.

There is nothing much to reform ( in terms of Khalsa maryada, Gurmat Soch, Bibek Karam,and Rehat) in my opinion.

But they think they need to reform the Panth, In the subjects they discuss, and assert to.

Reformation isn't always good, the type of reformation they're doing isn't really good in my opinion, I called them Reformists based on their views, beliefs, opinions, dictums, etc. And if your trying to be bring a lot of radical, revolutionary, and huge changes, reshape ideals, principles and beliefs, then your practically a reformist, whether or good or bad. I didn't state the reformation they speak of is good, but they're trying to bring changes, and not all of them are good.

I can ask the same.

There is nothing much to reform ( in terms of Khalsa maryada, Gurmat Soch, Bibek Karam,and Rehat) in my opinion.

But they think they need to reform the Panth, In the subjects they discuss, and assert to.

Reformation isn't always good, the type of reformation they're doing isn't really good in my opinion, I called them Reformists based on their views, beliefs, opinions, dictums, etc. And if your trying to be bring a lot of radical, revolutionary, and huge changes, reshape ideals, principles and beliefs, then your practically a reformist, whether or good or bad. I didn't state the reformation they speak of is good, but they're trying to bring changes, and not all of them are good.

All their thought patterns are manmat and it is insulting as they are basically saying that Guru ji did not see to our welfare and future as a panth by leaving things up in the air , by 'letting' in Bani which shouldn't be there i.e. Dasam Bani ..puchan wala hove jeh Guru ji 19 umar'ch Jaap Sahib di uccharan kita te phir kion sawal kardey ho? Tav Prasad Sawiyae as well and kabio bach benti Chaupi 1699 ton pehla seega so ehda matlab most banis in Dasam Granth were ready and learnt and used by sangat before Khalsa di saajna. They need to be given mohtord jawab , mera Guru ji is poora, be-aib (complete, perfect) and sadda sadda I believe in him and you are not in your right mind if you think I'm gonna listen to your big-headed illiterate talk.(addressing SIKH VOICE and Dhunda vargey)

• 2 weeks later...

All their thought patterns are manmat and it is insulting as they are basically saying that Guru ji did not see to our welfare and future as a panth by leaving things up in the air , by 'letting' in Bani which shouldn't be there i.e. Dasam Bani ..puchan wala hove jeh Guru ji 19 umar'ch Jaap Sahib di uccharan kita te phir kion sawal kardey ho? Tav Prasad Sawiyae as well and kabio bach benti Chaupi 1699 ton pehla seega so ehda matlab most banis in Dasam Granth were ready and learnt and used by sangat before Khalsa di saajna. They need to be given mohtord jawab , mera Guru ji is poora, be-aib (complete, perfect) and sadda sadda I believe in him and you are not in your right mind if you think I'm gonna listen to your big-headed illiterate talk.(addressing SIKH VOICE and Dhunda vargey)

I attended a Seminar yesterday which spoke of Dasam Granth and Feminism. It was amazing! Bhai Sukha Singh (Sampardaic school of thought) and Dr.Harbhajan Singh (non-traditionalist, Singh Sabha-ish school of thought), both gave great explanations of Dasam Bani and refuted many arguements just with assertions. It was spectacular!

I attended a Seminar yesterday which spoke of Dasam Granth and Feminism. It was amazing! Bhai Sukha Singh (Sampardaic school of thought) and Dr.Harbhajan Singh (non-traditionalist, Singh Sabha-ish school of thought), both gave great explanations of Dasam Bani and refuted many arguements just with assertions. It was spectacular!

will they be releasing a video or audio recording Veer ji , I would love to listen ?