Pakistani Punjabis Or Mirpuris?

mrggg123

Problem with Vancouver is that there aren't very many job opportunities and the only viable industry they have is BC bud (marijuana). It is also extremely overpriced compared to the rest of Canada.

Interesting that many states of the U.S. have or are in the process of legalizing marijuana, this will have an impact on the drug industry in BC.

Coming to the main point, there is a difference between the Pakistani Punjabi and the Mirpuri. If you are a Pakistani from Lahore and you are Sikh from Amritsar you will probably have more in common with each other than the Lahori has with the Mirpuri.

The main difference you will find is Pakistani Punjabis are plains people and the Mirpuris are hilly people.

For all the uncouthness of the Mirpuri, they probably got the biggest battering from the Pathans when they crossed the Attock river.

I think the latter are known for being trouble makers who commit crime and general bad behaviour out of the Pakistani community. They have very low morals, and hate anyone that is not a muslim.

I know a few pathans and Punjabis from this community and they are completely different people. They hardly follow Islam and are very liberal and westernised and dont have as much hate towards other faiths.faiths. They respect Sikhs and know that we have Being Punjabi in common ect. Wheras the other ones are generally backward, scum of the earth people.

In my youth I actually went out with pakistani Punjabi girl and she was very beautiful and nice girl and had respect for Sikhism. She was even willing to convert to Sikhism to be with me but I so no future with her as I would never in a million years marry a non Sikh.

Problem with Vancouver is that there aren't very many job opportunities and the only viable industry they have is BC bud (marijuana). It is also extremely overpriced compared to the rest of Canada.

Interesting that many states of the U.S. have or are in the process of legalizing marijuana, this will have an impact on the drug industry in BC.

Agreed that BC bud is the cause of too much of the problem there. As it is in so much demand in America its just way too easy for the locals (Sikhs) to get involved in it given the obscene amounts of money to be made.

I mean, just take a look at today's news :

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/12/03/edmonton-mp-brother-arrested_n_6264412.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular&ir=Canada+Politics

But, what BC bud has done is created a wider 'gangster' problem that has ripples through every Sikh community throughout the world. The last time I was in Punjab, for example, everyone was telling me how Punjabis from Canada were flooding rural Punjab with 'ice. Now 'ice. as you know has spread across America, Canada and Australia with devastating effect over the last few years but luckily we here in the UK have been spared (given how the UK doesn't have the isolation required to make it) but in Punjab it is becoming so common for young men (and women) to smoke it with truly devastating social and health effects. Thats why I don't just dismiss what is ging on in BC as if it isn't my concern. Its a bad situation that ultimately affects us all in a negative way.

In a recent Canadian survey Sikhs were listed as the most hated community in Canada...i.e disliked even more than Muslims. When you compare that to how, in the UK, the Sikhs are constantly listed as the group of people most people liked, you have to conclude that something is going wrong there in Canada. In many ways then, the Punjabis of BC are the Mirpuris of Canada.

Jagsaw singh that survey about sikhs being hated the most in canada was vy mcleans magazeen right cos i remember reading tht we r the seond most hated in canada after muslims but tht thing is a load of crap also bc lotta bc sikhs r into crime but i wouldnt call them the mirpuris of canada cos well u never hear of em grooming ne one or gangs havin extremist views we do got a sizable kashmiri community but nothin like tha uk id say tht the lebanese gangs r our answer to mirpuris

but whats happening in surrey is nothin short of a tragedy cos lota of the gang problems there started off with kids from very well to do families (unlike in most other places where gangs r formed from poverty and poor living conditions) these kids coulda became anything but they chose to lead a life of a thug n when u r living that life at some point its really hard to turn back and live a normal life now these kids grow up and end up killing their own brothers in sikhi and dnt even care about it they sell drugs to their community and generaly jus giv it a bad image. then u have the next generation who end up wanting to be like these guys so it gets worse. Its gotten so bad that there is an increasing minority of apne kids tht grow up without fathers now cos they r in prison these BC gangsters r just spoiled little boys who need to grow up and stop expecting to get hand outs all the time.

plus i have a story to tell you about a bc gangster my uncle told me. well theres this guy who started a gang called GGB (Gianis Gone Bad) I no it sounds ridiculous but u jus cant make stuff like this up, but anyways this guy would act all big and hard cos his father was involved in the air india bombing and he would say that he reps khalistan. so one night my uncle picked him up from his taxi at a nightclub this guy was being beligerant and for some reason refused to pay my uncle his fare anyways words got exchanged and my uncle ended up backhanding him across the face now this guy was giving my uncle a bunch of threats like he better watch his back and tht. my uncle saw the same kid at the gurdwara the next week and he wouldnt even make eye contact with my uncle who then proceeded to burst into laughter bottom line is this punks jus need some chittar!

Are ppl in canada, particularly in british columbia, still talking of bindi johal n his type? Because say whatever u want about him, but that guy, no matter how disgraceful in his lifestyle of crime n a panjabi al capone/scarface, he was weirdly admirable coz of his bravery. I mean any1 who wud lalkar (challenge), his enemies/police live on tv, is 1 brave <banned word filter activated>, and clearly living everyday as his last. Also r thr panjabi mafia still in existence or r did they just split off into diffrnt groups after?

bro bindy johals old news only ppl tht mention him r those who grew up in the same generation as him n young wannabe high school kids but no1 outside of BC really knows who he was or talks about him. trust me guys like him arent brave they r jus pyscopaths n loose upstairs they r drug peddlers who only get brave when they get their hands on a gun. they r blood suckers who ruin families just so they can drive a fancy car and live a lavish life thankfully they dont last too long but worst of all they get the next generation idolizing them. punjabi mafia is still around but nothing like it was in the 90s very low profile and from wat i heard main guys have fell off big time. What i noticed is that alot of the old punjabi gangs from the 90s like independant soilders are now mostly filled with white guys but punjabis at the top.

Oh ya i forgot to mention earlier Bindy Johal sometimes get mentioned at gurdwara talks n gurmat camp on the type of ppl we should not aspire to become like

bro bindy johals old news only ppl tht mention him r those who grew up in the same generation as him n young wannabe high school kids but no1 outside of BC really knows who he was or talks about him. trust me guys like him arent brave they r jus pyscopaths n loose upstairs they r drug peddlers who only get brave when they get their hands on a gun. they r blood suckers who ruin families just so they can drive a fancy car and live a lavish life thankfully they dont last too long but worst of all they get the next generation idolizing them. punjabi mafia is still around but nothing like it was in the 90s very low profile and from wat i heard main guys have fell off big time. What i noticed is that alot of the old punjabi gangs from the 90s like independant soilders are now mostly filled with white guys but punjabis at the top.

I see, thanks.