Pakistani Punjabis Or Mirpuris?

mrggg123

i actually no a pakistani guy who used to live in uk he said he used to live dudley? very chilled guy, doesnt say anything bad about sikhs but is not really a fan of hindus.i even no a guy from mirpur he never lived in uk though n again a nice guy but him and the ppl from poonch do say they r the real kashmiris

They only attack in numbers, theyre not that big in number in Canada so wouldnt say anything to sikhs. If you see them fight it will be 10v1. However there are some tough mirpuris who can fight 1v1 in the uk.

Anyway its good to know.. I always wondered if it was jus Mirpuris or if paki punjabis acted like this too. What about people from Karachi? I met this one guy from there and he was going on about how Christmas should be banned and Christians religion has been changed, didnt say anything about sikhs tho :angry2: I argued with him in regards to Christians and he kind of backed down, this was at a workplace LOL. But before I left that job I saw on his phone he had saved my name as 'sikh boy' what a <banned word filter activated>...

These are the kind of weddings pakistanis have:

even a millionaire wouldn't do this.

They only attack in numbers, theyre not that big in number in Canada so wouldnt say anything to sikhs. If you see them fight it will be 10v1. However there are some tough mirpuris who can fight 1v1 in the uk.

Anyway its good to know.. I always wondered if it was jus Mirpuris or if paki punjabis acted like this too. What about people from Karachi? I met this one guy from there and he was going on about how Christmas should be banned and Christians religion has been changed, didnt say anything about sikhs tho :angry2: I argued with him in regards to Christians and he kind of backed down, this was at a workplace LOL. But before I left that job I saw on his phone he had saved my name as 'sikh boy' what a <banned word filter activated>...

ppl i met from karachi seem to be the most richest and middle/high class of pakistanis very very well intergrated i have actually never had any problems with them n they r mostly into schooling

Comes from this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2787012/Men-tried-smuggle-heroin-worth-40million-stuffing-bumpers-wheel-arches-seats-engine-Jaguar-jailed.html

Dont know about Canada, but this is a big problem in the Uk. Ok there are bad Sikh people, but not to this extent

ppl i met from karachi seem to be the most richest and middle/high class of pakistanis very very well intergrated i have actually never had any problems with them n they r mostly into schooling

Yeh thats what I had heard from people, guess that was just one &lt;banned word filter activated&gt;, he was educated too lol

These are the kind of weddings pakistanis have:

even a millionaire wouldn't do this.

Haaaa oh lord, wudnt u adam n eve it? That wedding is of fools from luton. I recognised the shops, streets n some of the bandhars in it. I tell u, can not buy that level of pretentiousness! So fake its unreal. This is wat they do on their eid and wedding days, hire out these sports cars, pretending that they own them, when they r broke n look like utter tw@ts! Notice no girls to b seen?

Also yea regarding fights, theyre cowards, never ever ever fight 1 vs 1, its always rolling in packs of 10s/20s vs 1