Pakistani Punjabis Or Mirpuris?

mrggg123

afghans cause trouble? i no alot of afghans n they even came to a sikh guys wedding doing bhangra but the afghans here r mostly the chinese lookin ones not pashtun

Are they Pathans? They are the ones who are arch enemies lol herd of them causing trouble in Hayes and Southall sikh areas in London.

Are they Pathans? They are the ones who are arch enemies lol herd of them causing trouble in Hayes and Southall sikh areas in London.

nah they r not pathans but hazaras they have been persecuted by pathans n they get along fine with sikhs they look very different from pathans almost look chinese/mexican every1 used to think they were mexicans back in the day lol

Yea muslims outnumber sikhs in canada. But thing is, unlike uk sikhs, sikhs in canada, especially in vancouver r hard nuts, n dont get bullied. Same in and around the gta/toronto, but more so i hear from british columbia.

True, sometimes it can be good to be tough and every youngster wants to be like 2pac. But it dosent get you anywhere and us sikhs have done really well in the Uk in terms of education, wealth and intergation. Imagine if we acted like gangsters, some people would start pointing to our religion as a reason. I guess we just havent had that education of how to survive on the streets and this is partly to do with not being tight knit as in all sikhs coming together and partly not being given the education of how to do protect yourself like kabbadi. How many times you see muslim kids going masjid like 5 times a week. Apneh kids rarely go once a week. This needs to change, need more british influence I.e jagraj Singh.

Look at the difference between apneh from 10 years ago ok a lot of drinking bhangra parties etc but atleast they had an identity and unity. I never hear anything anymore, even bhangra has gone dead.

nah they r not pathans but hazaras they have been persecuted by pathans n they get along fine with sikhs they look very different from pathans almost look chinese/mexican every1 used to think they were mexicans back in the day lol

Ok good to know theres some nice afghanis lol learn something new everyday, I will look into them.

one question tho in the uk i no pakistanis outnumber sikhs was it always like this or did sikhs ever outnumber them n did they immigrate to the uk same time as sikhs or before/after them?

Mirpuris make up 90% of pakistani immigrants in the Uk if you ask most pakistanis they will say they are from mirpur. They are all related from north to south hence they have drug contacts and also prositutue under aged girls through their network (dont know if you herd about that). Look up tommy robinson edl on youtube and he highlights issues.

Im not too sure, but from my understanding a lot of sikhs came here in the 60s and 70s including my grandparents. Anyways Im sure Mirpuris came at the same time because the british made a dam there which overflowed and because of this villages were flooded (look up mangla dam) and hence mirpuris were given UK citizenship. I think there used to be a fair split like 1 million indians and 1 million pakistanis but I think theres like 3 million pakistanis now due to them having like 5 to 6 children as well as first generations marrying cousins back in mirpur and bring them here and hence further increasing their population (govenrment cant really do much about this, they are trying to make it tougher but dosent stop).

Also I heard mirpuris took over the streets in the 1990s I guess this is when they began to outnumber sikhs and obviously 9/11 happened and this enraged them and made them want to multiply. I dont know of any sikhs who have 4 to 5 kids anymore.

What about In Canda?

The strengh of these muslims is not in terms of physiques or their numbers. its their unity. there could be a a miilion muslims but if they are not united they have no strengh.

muslims are united due to being more intelligent in this regard. they stick together wheras sikhs are a ununited people with big caste issues that separate us.

its all to do with who;s got the bigger brains then the biggest muscles