Chandi Di Vaar

hsingh8963

My family saw me reading Chandi Di Vaar, and got really scared Lol. They thought that a person goes crazy or gets MAAAD!!!! Or its only to be read during war!!!! How can convince them otherwise??!

It is a very powerful bani true, but if you are doing the paat with proper viddi should not be a problem , bir raas yes , crazy naahh kittey . My Masi did 40 day paat to dispel some problems in the household , everytime she would start there would be noises in the house but she stuck to her guns and on 40 day she said there was a huge sound like a thunderclap and then all was shant , no pret etc ever again. Don't be scared Guru ji ang sang sahae haiga humese.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh

It is a very powerful bani true, but if you are doing the paat with proper viddi should not be a problem , bir raas yes , crazy naahh kittey . My Masi did 40 day paat to dispel some problems in the household , everytime she would start there would be noises in the house but she stuck to her guns and on 40 day she said there was a huge sound like a thunderclap and then all was shant , no pret etc ever again. Don't be scared Guru ji ang sang sahae haiga humese.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Yaaa I'm not worried, I feel fine after!