Which Kirtaniya To Call ?

shastarSingh

Hey, I need some help. My cousin is getting married in a month's time and I want to call some nice charrdikala panthic kirtaniya singh on his wedding. I have already contacted Bhai Nirmal Singh Khalsa, Bhai Baldev Singh Vadala and Bhai Balbir Singh jee and they all are busy somewhere else on the wedding date.

I need some suggestions as to whom to call.

Thanks

Guru Rakha

Hey, I need some help. My cousin is getting married in a month's time and I want to call some nice charrdikala panthic kirtaniya singh on his wedding. I have already contacted Bhai Nirmal Singh Khalsa, Bhai Baldev Singh Vadala and Bhai Balbir Singh jee and they all are busy somewhere else on the wedding date.

I need some suggestions as to whom to call.

Thanks

Guru Rakha

Bhai Manpreet Singh?

Manpreet Singh is from AKJ rite, well the AKJ singhs dont like him as he is very laalchi and does lots of acting of going into vismaad (with his eyes) while doing kirtan.

han ji don't know about lalach ...just was thinking of quality of voice and kirtan purely since you already asked my number one Bhai Balbir Singh Hazoori Raagi . Strange what you said about vismaad ,Not sure if you are saying he should keep control or if you are saying people may be inferring pretence ... if true I'm guessing not in control...

Where is the wedding ?

What about Bhai Balwinder SIngh ?

How about getting a female kirtaniya , it would be different and empowering for the sisters?

han ji don't know about lalach ...just was thinking of quality of voice and kirtan purely since you already asked my number one Bhai Balbir Singh Hazoori Raagi . Strange what you said about vismaad ,Not sure if you are saying he should keep control or if you are saying people may be inferring pretence ... if true I'm guessing not in control...

Where is the wedding ?

What about Bhai Balwinder SIngh ?

How about getting a female kirtaniya , it would be different and empowering for the sisters?

Wedding is at pind lakhoke, 20km from Ferozepur. Yes, female kirtaniya will be wonderful too but I dont know any nice female kirtaniya,help really appreciated.