What Jews Have In Common With Sikhs

Big_Tera

WJKK WJKF

Obviously it's best to judge a character on a individual basis, however from my own personal experiences I have found that there is a huge divide and difference of interpretation between the Orthodox Jew and unorthodox Jew.

Every one has pro's and con's, some of the Jewish communities pro's like in Manchester are how they have held onto their faith with such certainty within a foreign land and how the kosher stamp which was produced in Salford, Manchester is recognised as a 100% kosher in Israel.

The cons are as other posters have said, the orthodox not really intergrating or even talking to anyone else other than the Jewish. I find that all the Abrahamic faiths fail to recognise and give full equality to women.

The unorthodox Jews are like some of our "Sikhs", who do everything gurmat and maryada tells us not to, but consider themselves to be religiously a sikh.

The Jews, as history tells us have suffered terribly like the many black communities of the world. But they have held on to the tenets of their faith, which is commendable.

You wanna see and hear what their (Isreali Jews) reputation is in India. Through ignorance (and some racism) people are quick to pin the blame on black Africans but the reality is that the Jews (Isrealis) are the cause of a massive drug industry in every major city in India. In India, it is commonly said that if you want drugs in the big cities you just follow the star of David signs. You've never met more arrogant people in ypur life and a quick google search on 'isrealis in India' makes for some very interesting reading

But this hedonistic lifestyle really is the norm with most jews. Very very few of them are actually religious, but most are heavily into also sorts of hedonistic and immmoral pastimes.

But....the minute you knock them and point out their shortcomings they 'all of a sudden' become Jewish which automatically makes you an anti-semite. They'll call you an anti-semite even if you're an Arab, which is weird because the Arabs are also semites, which would mean the Arab hates himself. :wow:

Jews are the most educated and wealthy minority group in the whole of the UK. They are known for their hard work ethic and family values. They are doctors, scientists . World renouned and respected in the academic fields. ie Albert Einstien ect. Lets give credit where credit is due and not put this community down because of a minority ofjews. They are similar with this regard to Sikh, they are a minority who have surpassed the majority and have kept their faith in the face of so much hostility and discrimination against them.

In Sikhism we are taught to suppory any people or religion that is attacked so why should Judaism be any different? Infact Both Sikhism and Judaism has survived against countless persecution so we should respect these people for their beliefs. They have not done anything against Sikhs.

There is good and bad in all faiths so to generalize the whole population is wrong.

Jews are the most educated and wealthy minority group in the whole of the UK.

Well thats the paradox isn't it ? it works both ways because official UK government statistics state that Jews (ultra-orthodox...i.e north London) are the UK's poorest community with the country's largest reliance to public funds and its lowest rate of education.

There is good and bad in all faiths so to generalize the whole population is wrong.

Exactly. And thats a lesson you also need to learn when you make statements like "Jews are the most educated and wealthy minority group in the whole of the UK". i.e see above.

Isrealis provided indian army assisstance in 84, i believe in the form of some weapons and helmets. Think about where the name bluestar comes from.

the name was chosen two year prior ... israeli don't care where the strife will occur for other nations because the only one that should exist and prosper is there own.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ, ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ

This post has gone off topic.

However, a lot of nations all over the world supply other nations with resources and weapons (rightly or wrongly). This is something different to knowing about or participating in genocide.

We would read with interest, if anyone has any real material which shows the involvement of other nations in Sikh genocide (like the evidence discovered in January 2014 and UK betrayal in helping India plan Sikh genocide).

As an panth we should also be concerned about the enemies within.

For example, did you know Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee (DSGMC) members turned traitor to Sikhs (while in office) and worked for Congress overlords in abusing and buying off defenseless Sikh widows?

Well thats the paradox isn't it ? it works both ways because official UK government statistics state that Jews (ultra-orthodox...i.e north London) are the UK's poorest community with the country's largest reliance to public funds and its lowest rate of education.

Exactly. And thats a lesson you also need to learn when you make statements like "Jews are the most educated and wealthy minority group in the whole of the UK". i.e see above.

What are you talking about?

In that case why dont we measure the wealth of Sikhs by going by only the illegal Punjabi population in southall or other low population groups.The survey I am refering to is about the general population of all religions. Not a select group in the religion, which will not accuratley measure the wealth of a community.

I think the main similarities Sikhs have with Jews is that we are the only 2 religions in the world that dont actively try and convert/force other people, which is something the Jews should be comended for. While in other faiths it is greatly ingrained to spread their faith, in our religions we are strongly against any kind of conversions or spreading our faith in sly ways like christians do ie give aid in one hand and then give the same people a bible and preech to them like this. This is what happens in india.

I dont think we should read into all the negative propaganda that the media potrays the jews as and not tar every jew with the brush that says they are all zionist and evil. At the end of the day the Jews rightfully should have isreal it is only a tiny piece of land when arabs have many countries. do you ever see jews forcibly converting other people or interfering with other religions. wheras christians and isalm are always fighting jews for no reason. when these two religions come from the original religion judasim and are not copies.