Lgbt Sikhs

Guest Andy

It rather upsets me that homosexuality is criminal in India. Conversely, America has made great progress regarding same-sex marriage. But here's my question -- what are the opinions on it in the Sikh community? I really want to believe that it's accepted in Sikhism, and that there is no stigma or hate regarding it...but I have a feeling that I'll only be let down. Thoughts?

Why do the the LGBT's see the need to parachute into every religion these days & lobby and push for their lifestyle to be incorporated into core believes of various faiths ?

Hundreds of people are dying in wars, hunger, & conflicts. And the western PRIORITY is this 'filthy craving' ?

Get a life, seriously. A meaningful one that too...

This is the usual itinerary for gay agenda 'movements':
accept our homosexuality craving-->push for gay marriage & in religious institutions IF possible --> PUSH for rights to adopt children for homosexual couples (since they cant breed, they come up with artificial "innovative methods to reproduce" also)

#GaysHandsOffSikhi

Kabal hukamnama by guru gobind singh ji states

Partangami nahi hona

Partangami- gay/homo

do not be gay

souce:-Priincipal satbir singh's katha

Kabal hukamnama patshahi 10vi

Is this Hukamnama still around? if possible can you post the full one for the benefit of the sangat?

Dhanvaad

Guest Wis-dam

You are focus lies on Kaam , thats the problem. If you dont induldge in any sexual practice with your "partner", you can be gay, no one will say anything. But we both know it will never happen, because homosexuality is only based on the outter rather than the inner.

Sikhi stand for "true love" i.e. practice less physical but more spiritual and psychologicla. Both normal and gay couples should focus on the platonic love/care etc.... But nowadays both sides are failing and everyhting leads to excessive abuse of physical Lust etc..

The physical love is just topping .. the icing on the cake you know? Its for reproducing and unfortunately NATURE didnt want gay`s to reproduce. Otherwise gay people would have 2 kinds of genitalia, which they obviously dont have. Furthermore gay people tend to remove their hair , which was also given by nature to the human body. So gay people would break 2 kurehits in an instant. That doesnt mean that gay people are excluded or should be looked down upon.