Christmas Trees In Houses Of Sikhs

JSinghnz

depends brother if you naam di kheti or not :happy2:

I know>>>

I do jap as much as possible after learnin some techniques from older sikhs>>>>>>problem is that if I miss simran naam jap for just 1 day>>then the angry jatt krodh just kicks in without notice>>>>>>i'm tryin>>and tryin>>and tryin>>>

waheguru>>

I know>>>

I do jap as much as possible after learnin some techniques from older sikhs>>>>>>problem is that if I miss simran naam jap for just 1 day>>then the angry jatt krodh just kicks in without notice>>>>>>i'm tryin>>and tryin>>and tryin>>>

waheguru>>

Krodh is the master chor it drags you down so quick ...keep going Veer ji it can be conquered ...

By decorating you home with trees or whatever, is only confusion for a young mind living in a multicultural society.

Young people are cleverer and stronger than you give them credit for, and certainly cleverer than you.

It would take an extremely weak and feeble mind to get confused over a tree. It would take an extremely weak and feeble mind to start questioning one's own faith because a card with a fat jolly geezer wearing a red suit sits on the fireplace. Frankly it's an insult to young Sikhs everywhere that you would even think they are so weak in the head.

They are young. They want to and need to have fun, and apart from you and a few others here nobody else in western Europe even thinks about associating Jesus and Christianity with any of this Santa business.

I would have thought young Sikhs all over the western world are probably laughing their heads off when they read some of the comments from the 'older' Sikhs here in the name of protecting the young 'uns.

Young people are cleverer and stronger than you give them credit for, and certainly cleverer than you.

It would take an extremely weak and feeble mind to get confused over a tree. It would take an extremely weak and feeble mind to start questioning one's own faith because a card with a fat jolly geezer wearing a red suit sits on the fireplace. Frankly it's an insult to young Sikhs everywhere that you would even think they are so weak in the head.

They are young. They want to and need to have fun, and apart from you and a few others here nobody else in western Europe even thinks about associating Jesus and Christianity with any of this Santa business.

I would have thought young Sikhs all over the western world are probably laughing their heads off when they read some of the comments from the 'older' Sikhs here in the name of protecting the young 'uns.

Totally agree... theres no kids getting confused as much as the ones on here.

Totally agree... theres no kids getting confused as much as the ones on here.

In one breath you want to say others are not acting sensibly and in the second breath you call others on here who do not agree with your ridiculous ideas as kids. Learn how to behave before you start preaching. This right here shows you have no sense.

In one breath you want to say others are not acting sensibly and in the second breath you call others on here who do not agree with your ridiculous ideas as kids. Learn how to behave before you start preaching. This right here shows you have no sense.

Ignore......o5 :biggrin2: