Sant Baba Teja Singh Ji Maharaj (Rara Sahib)

Koi

SinghStation you have studied Sukhmani Sahib right? There is an entire pauri on Bharam Gianni s qualities

Sukhmani Sahib also states:

"Brahmgyani kee gat brahgyani jaane.."

I would like to share a small story with you:

Once (in 1906) Bhai Teja Singh Jee was going to the US and went to Baba Attar Singh jee for his blessings. Baba Attar Singh jee directed him to go to Bhai Sahib Bhai Randheer Singh jee. When Bhai Teja Singh jee reached Bhai Sahib, Bhai Sahib replied, "Who am I?" Bhai Teja Singh jee then told Bhai Sahib about the importance of his mission to US and Baba Attar Singh Jee's request. So, Bhai Sahib after some thought requested the Sangat to appoint 5 Singhs to do ardas for Bhai Teja Singh Jee.

Never would Real Gursikhs let anyone put them on any pedestal.

If you watch the above video...its totally opposite of the above story I shared..

The point was to illustrate that Real Gursikhs never accepted anyone putting them at an authority level and doing chavar over them can never ever be thought of even.

Once (in 1906) Bhai Teja Singh Jee was going to the US and went to Baba Attar Singh jee for his blessings. Baba Attar Singh jee directed him to go to Bhai Sahib Bhai Randheer Singh jee. When Bhai Teja Singh jee reached Bhai Sahib, Bhai Sahib replied, "Who am I?" Bhai Teja Singh jee then told Bhai Sahib about the importance of his mission to US and Baba Attar Singh Jee's request. So, Bhai Sahib after some thought requested the Sangat to appoint 5 Singhs to do ardas for Bhai Teja Singh Jee.

If you watch the above video...its totally opposite of the above story I shared..

The point was to illustrate that Real Gursikhs never accepted anyone putting them at an authority level and doing chavar over them can never ever be thought of even.

And I would like to point out that I requested ANY debate like comments to be started on another thread.

Thank you

I might be wrong and dont want to cause debate but I dont think that that Teja Singh (MA Harvard) is the same Teja Singh (Rara Sahib Wale)

THERE. IS. NOTHING. WRONG. WITH GIVING. SANTS. SATKAAR. Please remember Sants join is with akaal purakh, and our guru sahibs. Sure if sants tried to attach Sikhs to their own praise and leave waheguru you would be right SinghStation.

I believe Sikhiwiki has a Bio Kharku Ji

sadly they don't but rarasahib website did have a brief bio on Sant ji =)