Why Muslim Punjabis Are Future Of The Punjabi Peoples Globally

MalangBadshah

So Pakistani Punjabis must sacrifice their own mother tongue in their own homeland just so that the Pathans and Sindhis and Balochis don't feel overwhelmed. That's like saying people in England should have not have English because the Gaelic, Cornish and Cymru speakers will feel overwhelmed.

It seems that Punjabis whether they are Sikh, Muslim or Hindu are the most stupid people on earth.

Punjab isn't the "province" of Pak like indian Punjab is of india.

Pakistani Punjab is "power-center" of Pakistan. Whatever happens in Punjab, happens in all Pakistan.

Just a little example: Current ruling party of Pakistan won elections in Punjab only...ONLY one province.

Guess what? They formed their own government on federal level with massive majority...lol

Dynamics of Pakistan are different than what you might expect..

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Stop making a living fool out of yourself.

Why are you bringing indo-pak nuclear war scenrio here?

What about Pashtuns moving to Punjab in large numbers? I have heard from Pakistanis who say pashtuns are moving in such huge number to areas like Pothohar that locals are feeling fearful that they will take over one day due to their high birth rate compared to Pak Punjabis who have a much lower birth rate than them. One Pak Punjabi told me that in future the situation might become like that of Karachi where Pashtuns have changed the ethnic balance and in future might take over from the Muhajirs. That is why when the entire tribal population was moved away from Waziristan, Punjab refused to allow this huge number of IDPs to settle in Punjab even as temporary refugees since Pashtun refugees once settled do not move back.

What about Pashtuns moving to Punjab in large numbers? I have heard from Pakistanis who say pashtuns are moving in such huge number to areas like Pothohar that locals are feeling fearful that they will take over one day due to their high birth rate compared to Pak Punjabis who have a much lower birth rate than them. One Pak Punjabi told me that in future the situation might become like that of Karachi where Pashtuns have changed the ethnic balance and in future might take over from the Muhajirs. That is why when the entire tribal population was moved away from Waziristan, Punjab refused to allow this huge number of IDPs to settle in Punjab even as temporary refugees since Pashtun refugees once settled do not move back.

Pushtuns are Pakistanis just like Punjabis. A lot of mixing has happened between the two groups. Whats the matter if Pushtuns are moving from one part of country to the other?

Also, IDPs were refused because of security reasons since Pak govt. didn't know how many talibans also fled as "IDPs"..hence specific locations and centers were created where Army would screen the IDPs...

I don't know how this has anything to do with the topic though? A lot of Pushtuns and others move to Pakistani Punjab for trade purposes etc.

Pakistani Pushtuns are Pakistanis. Can settle anywhere.

Afghan Pushtuns bring drugs, crime, and AK-47 culture with them..that's what originally ruined Pakistan. But I guess Pakistanis have decided to take care of the situation now

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?310698-KPK-cabinet-meeting-directs-federal-Govt-to-send-Afghan-refugees-back-in-30-days

The pushtun province of Pakistan itself requested federal government to send Afghan refugees back.

Again, tell me how all of this is related to the topic?

Pashtuns are an honourable people. Ideally yes they should be allowed to go where ever they want. But this not what happened recently with the IDPs of FATA. Those poor tribals have been living in hell under Taliban control and now they are turned into refugees. Even now after their exodus not one terrorist attack happened from among their refugee camp. Yet these people were refused temporary stay within their own country by the governments of Punjab and Sindh. It is these types of things which will eventually cause disunity in the country not denying or being ashamed of your own language as Pak Punjabis have done so far. In China, there are many minorities such as Mongols, Tibetans, Uighur, yet the Chinese have made their own language the Lingua Franca of the whole country. The Punjabi majority Pakistan is the only country in the whole world which has denied this to their mother tongue and have imposed a foreign language on themselves.

Pakistani Punjabis got an inferiority complex. You can keep on dreaming and living in lalaland but a language will not survive in an atmosphere where it is considered as a language of the 'gunwaar anpadh paindu' (illiterate and uncivilised villagers) and not even taught in schools or spoken in the Punjab Provincial Assembly.

Oye Malang sullea, tu suphney lene band kar te dhamkia kise hor nu davi. First save the thousands of Paki Punjabis who are being massacred by Balochis and being thrown out of Balochistan like stray dogs before opening your big mouth here.

I already told you the reason for IDPs situation.

Also, Pakistani Punjabis are thriving. Punjabi language is still the largest language of Pakistan and millions speak it.

You folk can keep peddling the same issue..and keep your eyes shut.

Pakistani Punjabis will thrive..and indian sikhs will go in wilderness as they have been doing...

For a language to survive it needs funding and support from the state. That is not happening in Pakistan. For now as long as there is a large rural population in Pak Punjab, Punjabi is surviving. But with the increase of urbanisation of Pakistan, people are moving to the cities. And in the cities with increased education people are speaking Urdu more and more. Punjabi language is already considered an uncouth and uneducated language by Pakistanis. That is why an increasing number of Urban Pakistani Punjabis are chosing to speak Urdu with their children instead of Punjabi. I've seen this so many times. Whenever I meet Pak Punjabis, they speak perfect Punjabi. But as soon as they speak with their wives and children, then they switch over to Urdu, when I see this happening it seems extremely odd to me. That's almost like a German in Germany or Austria speaking French with his family even though they are all ethnic German. This is a sign of an identity crises and an inferiority complex. Why should a man be ashamed to speak his own language with his family?

As for the IDPs the reason I mentioned them is because you implied that Pakistan will break up if Punjabi language is turned into a state language. But this is not what breaks nations apart. Treating Lakhs of your own citizens like terrorists is what breaks countries apart. This is what happened to the tribal IDPs who are Pakistani citizens, but they do not have a right to settle down in Punjab and Sindh even though Punjab is the richest province in Pakistan.

As for Punjabi in our side of the Punjab. It is there to stay. Punjab functions on the Punjabi language. Education is taught in Punjabi. All our books, news papers, magazines are in Punjabi. Our movies are in Punjabi. Punjabi sport Kabbadi is our national game. The only indigenous religion of Punjab, Sikhi is our religion! We are not the ones who are following a foreign religion(Islam), speaking a foreign language(Urdu) or wearing a foreign dress(Salwar) or even naming our weapons after foreign invaders(like Ghaznavi, Babur, Abdali)

Pashtuns are settling in large numbers in Karachi, because they are being discouraged from settling in Muslim Punjab.

Pashtuns are not being allowed to settle in Lahore in large numbers. So they are settling in HIndko-speaking areas of Punjab, which is bordering to KP. not any further.

Whatever a Muslim Punjabi may say or claim, Pashtuns are at war with muslim pakistani punjabis.

Pashtuns are mostly Sunni except for an odd tribe or 2. Pakistani muslim punjabis have lots of Shia, Ahmadiya & minority living amidst them.

muslim Pakistani Punjabis are afraid of Pashtuns and their intentions whatever they may say to contrary.

muslim Pakistani Punjab has always been invaded by the Pashtuns and not vice versa. Only exception was during rule of Ranjit Singh.

muslim Pakistani Punjab is wary of giving more space in Lahore and Islamabad to Pashtuns. They gave once and result was Lal Masjid.

Pashtuns do not accept Durand Line between Pakistan and Afghanistan. They claim KP as Afghan province.

There are no hospitals, industries or any jobs in Khyber Pakthun and as a result they will keep flooding into muslim punjab whenever they can.

there makes for a constant state of war in muslim Pakistan in future.

Pakistani army only serves interests of muslim punjabi pakistanis and is thus viewed with suspiscion by Pashtuns and everybody else.

Pakistani army recruits 90% from muslim punjabis who have never participated in a winning war. So all their anger is taken out on non-Punjabis in Pakistan.

Last noted, before Operation Zarb-e-Azb main industries in Miranshah and Mir Ali in KP were manufacturing belt bombs and suicide vests and IED trucks.

Other 'industry' worth note was sale of meat and butchering. Both animals and human.

Donkey meat is the most popular meat in muslim Punjab because all other meat is always in short suppy and donkey meat is sold as mutton, beef etc.

there are three types of Pakistani muslim punjabis

1. Liberal muslim punjabi:

A liberal muslim punjabi is one who hates all Indians, Hindus and all non-muslims.

2. Hardline muslim punjabi:

A hardline muslim punjabi is one who hates all Shias, Ahmadiya.

3. Extremist muslim punjabi:

An extremist muslim punjabi is one who hates anyone who is smarter than he is.