Dera Sacha Sauda Chief To Star In New Film ‘Messenger Of God’

SinghStation

Dera Sacha Sauda (DSS) chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim is all set to charge you up with his film, titled the Messenger of God, which is set for release on January 16 next year.

According to the DSS website, the film was completed in a record 67 days.

MSG-The-Messenger-Of-God-Film-Poster.jpgProduced by Hakikat Entertainment and directed by Jeetu Arora, the movie will be released in four languages, including English and Hindi.

Jeetu Arora had earlier directed popular Hindi television soaps like ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’. A 60-second teaser of the film, however, claims that the DSS chief has also directed the film.

The film was mostly shot in Sirsa, where the DSS is based. Parts were also shot in foreign locations.

Gurmeet Ram Rahim’s album Love Charger is claimed to have sold over 20 lakh copies. Not surprisingly then, the three-hour-long film will feature seven songs, all sung by the DSS chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim himself.

One of the songs deals with the menace of drinking. In that song, Gurmeet sings “Daaru ko Goli Maro. Goli Maro Saali ko… Jala Daalo.”

The teaser of the film shows Gurmeet appearing from a snow-clad mountain. He then says – “Koi humein Sant kehta hai. Koi kehta hai Farishta. Koi kehta hai Guru. Koi kehta hai Bhagwan. Lekin, hum toh hain sirf ek insan (Some call me a saint. Some call me an angel. Some call me a guru. Some call me a god. But I am just a human being).”

The teaser also shows him pouring a bottle of water on his head and then clenching his fist like a Bollywood action hero, as if he’s about to beat up some villain. In the end, he is seen holding a tricolour flag.

The Dera Sacha Sauda website —www.derasachasauda.org— claims that the film is a combination of entertainment, action and social messages.

According to sources, Gurmeet himself has played the lead role opposite a South Indian heroine.

Recently, Gurmeet claimed that he has acted in the lead role and assisted Jeetu Arora in directing the film. He also said he has written the script.

“The only motive behind the film is to eradicate social evils such as Corruption and ever increasing Drug Abuse ,” he told media persons.

As per the spokesperson of Dera Sacha Sauda, the proceeds of the film shall be utilized for the medication of Thalassemia patients across the globe.

Source: http://singhstation.net/2014/12/dera-sacha-sauda-chief-star-new-film-messenger-god/

Dera Sacha Sauda (DSS) chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim is all set to charge you up with his film, titled the Messenger of God, which is set for release on January 16 next year.

According to the DSS website, the film was completed in a record 67 days.

MSG-The-Messenger-Of-God-Film-Poster.jpgProduced by Hakikat Entertainment and directed by Jeetu Arora, the movie will be released in four languages, including English and Hindi.

Jeetu Arora had earlier directed popular Hindi television soaps like ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’. A 60-second teaser of the film, however, claims that the DSS chief has also directed the film.

The film was mostly shot in Sirsa, where the DSS is based. Parts were also shot in foreign locations.

Gurmeet Ram Rahim’s album Love Charger is claimed to have sold over 20 lakh copies. Not surprisingly then, the three-hour-long film will feature seven songs, all sung by the DSS chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim himself.

One of the songs deals with the menace of drinking. In that song, Gurmeet sings “Daaru ko Goli Maro. Goli Maro Saali ko… Jala Daalo.”

The teaser of the film shows Gurmeet appearing from a snow-clad mountain. He then says – “Koi humein Sant kehta hai. Koi kehta hai Farishta. Koi kehta hai Guru. Koi kehta hai Bhagwan. Lekin, hum toh hain sirf ek insan (Some call me a saint. Some call me an angel. Some call me a guru. Some call me a god. But I am just a human being).”

The teaser also shows him pouring a bottle of water on his head and then clenching his fist like a Bollywood action hero, as if he’s about to beat up some villain. In the end, he is seen holding a tricolour flag.

The Dera Sacha Sauda website —www.derasachasauda.org— claims that the film is a combination of entertainment, action and social messages.

According to sources, Gurmeet himself has played the lead role opposite a South Indian heroine.

Recently, Gurmeet claimed that he has acted in the lead role and assisted Jeetu Arora in directing the film. He also said he has written the script.

“The only motive behind the film is to eradicate social evils such as Corruption and ever increasing Drug Abuse ,” he told media persons.

As per the spokesperson of Dera Sacha Sauda, the proceeds of the film shall be utilized for the medication of Thalassemia patients across the globe.

Source: http://singhstation.net/2014/12/dera-sacha-sauda-chief-star-new-film-messenger-god/

doesn't count if he's buying his own record does it :biggrin2: he's a loser and a trapper of weak minds ... solution make our people stronger mentally and physically and they won't even listen word one from any pakhandi baba