Is The Apprentice Racist

Big_Tera

Well to be fair, in the first series there was a black winner with an asian runner up. Also there is a black finalist this year. I think last season there was a Chinese girl who won it.

Well that is exactly what I am saying white and black contestants are favored over asians. There definantly seems to be racism towards asians contestants,

He's a Jewish boy from the East End and was chairman of Tottenham for some time, I believe. The Apprentice is a lot more about entertainment than finding someone credible to be honest. The show has lost focus over the last few years, which is a shame.

There definantly seems to be racism towards asians contestants,

When 'Asians' stand statistically more chance of getting on the programme compared to whites, per population, you can't possibly, unless you're mentally imbalanced, come to the conclusion that it is 'racist' against Asians.

When the programme's history has clearly demonstrated that the average 'Asian' candidate will always go further on the programme without being fired compared to the averae white candidate, even if that 'Asian' candidate is clearly quite rubbush at everything, you cannot, uness you are mentally unbalanced, come to the conclusion that is racist.

It is the opposite of 'racist'. I mentioned the word in my previous message, the word is : Positive Discrimination. If anything, The Apprentice is clearly guilty of positive discrimination towards asians.

When 'Asians' stand statistically more chance of getting on the programme compared to whites, per population, you can't possibly, unless you're mentally imbalanced, come to the conclusion that it is 'racist' against Asians.

When the programme's history has clearly demonstrated that the average 'Asian' candidate will always go further on the programme without being fired compared to the averae white candidate, even if that 'Asian' candidate is clearly quite rubbush at everything, you cannot, uness you are mentally unbalanced, come to the conclusion that is racist.

It is the opposite of 'racist'. I mentioned the word in my previous message, the word is : Positive Discrimination. If anything, The Apprentice is clearly guilty of positive discrimination towards asians.

when i did watch ages back it did strike me that the calibre of Asian was a real mixed bag , some were plain lazy and wanted to coast, others were superhyping themselves without proof, there were some who were levelheaded and did well , and well there were some who were just abrasive for the sake of being abrasive. Of course if you are picking a work colleague who are aren't going to go for the lazy, deluded,or abrasive that's not racism that's common sense .

He's a Jewish boy from the East End and was chairman of Tottenham for some time, I believe. The Apprentice is a lot more about entertainment than finding someone credible to be honest. The show has lost focus over the last few years, which is a shame.

WJKK WJKF

Yea definitely, it's like some of the tasks just would not happen like how they do on the how in real day today. But I gotta say, I did enjoy it a few years back.