Ghar Wapsi In Punjab

proactive

Apart from the Evangelicals, Christianity is pretty much dead in the west. This is why all the churches are looking to Africa and Asia for new converts to keep the church in business.

Ghar Wapsi seems to the in thing now, Even the Buddhists are getting in on the act and converting Hindus, Muslims and Christians to Buddhism in Maharashtra.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/ghar-wapsi-obcs-in-maharashtra-buddhism-nagvanshis-satyashodhak-obc-parishad-hanumant-upare/1/410646.html

The missionaries have been converting the tribals of the north eastern states for many decades and I was reading a report about a section of these tribals who after the became Christians then found out that their ancient rites and rituals very similar to the those of the Jews in the old testament. Even the early Christian missionaries in the 19th century had remarked on this. So when a few years ago a Jewish organisation for Israel started a 'ghar wapsi' programme for these tribals called Bnei Menashe to bring them back to Judaism, the missionaries complained to the authorities that these acts were anti-national!! Exactly the same charge that the Hindus make against the missionaries converting Hindus to Christianity!

I remember reading about the Bnie Manashe a few years ago. And I couldn't believe the level of hypocrisy among these Christian missionaries. On one hand they go all over India to convert poor people and tribals to Christianity, but when the Jews were doing the same to Christians in the North east of India, then they began approaching the government to stop Jews from converting these Christians who were showing strong inclination towards Judaism.

The only reason why they have been able to convert Sikhs to Christianity is because Sikhs are sleeping and any time we are awake we quarrel with each other. And the result is that these false religions come in and take advantage of our distracted state. No where is Christian activity more visible than in Amritsar which is the spiritual capital of the Sikh nation. The worst thing is when they go door to door in the villages for donations for their so called langars and other events. Since they know Sikhs are very generous, they especially go to Sikh homes for donations and as gullible as Sikhs are, our people give generously not realizing that they are feeding very snake who is biting them every chance it gets.

To fool innocent poor Sikhs, they deceptively use Sikh religious vocabulary such as calling their:

-food as langar

-Bible as Bani

-their songs as Kirtan

-their religious processions as parbhaat pheri

-Jeses as Satguru

Trilochan Singh (Chairman minority commission) had proposed many years back to stop the building of churches in Punjab. Christians got crazy and asked him to apologise.

This is the problem with vote bank politics. Today these Christians have increased so much in number and influence at the expense of the Sikh community that Sikh leaders have to bow down to their demands when they get angry. In predatory fashion, Christian missionaries shamelessly target poor people all over India. But when the tables are turned, then they claim they are being forced to change their religion. I have seen the activity of these missionaries all over Amritsar/Gurdaspur area. They mostly always target poor Sikhs because Sikhs do not retaliate and plus they know Sikh leaders are sleeping. They know not to target Hindus because Hindus are vigilant and retaliate

:ohno: So, I'm reading through every single post in this thread and I've realised something....we, collectivey, are an incredibly uneducated community. We don't stand a chance. The right wing Hindu groups that are the catalyst for this thread must be reading all the posts here and laughing their heads off that they're facing such an easy opponent.

Nothing to do with the 'christian menace' as such....Thats another issue. The fact is we're not even clever enough to know what is being done to us right in front of our eyes.

Collectively,we're not well-read and intellectual enough to understand how Putin's new idea of politics by confusion is being embraced by organisations all over the world, incuding our own UK govt. In Russia, the way Putin did it was by actively supporting, both in principle and financially, a cross-section of groups totally at odds with each other such as neo-nazi skinheads AND anti-racism groups. The idea is that you make a series of contradictory statements...do a series of contradictory things thus ensuring your enemy is in such a constant state of confusion that he no longer knows who his enemies are, thus rendering him ineffective as an opponent. This is exactly what the right wing Hindu groups in Punjab, such as the RSS have done over the last couple of weeks. They've been doing things on behalf of Sikhs...and for the benefit of Sikhism....such as converting chrstians back to Sikhism not because they are nice people. Its because they are probably 2 or 3 steps intellectually ahead of us.

Let me eplain, this new 'Putin' way is spreading like wildfire across the globe. Governments and institutions (like the Hindu RSS) are embracing it fully. The beauty of it, from their point of view, is that it leaves those on the receiving end of it (as this thread demonstrates : us) so confused it (we) no longer can the good guys be distinguished from the bad guys. To find the beauty in it you have to look into the world of art, specificaly Putin's main political advisor Vladislav Surkov. Surkov came to Putin from the world of art, and he used deconstruction art principles in politics. In other worlds, he created unreal realities or real unrealities ....where good can be bad and bad can be good...so people won't even see or notice the bad things you do because you ensure their minds are permanently focussed on the good. So, no matter what you do, you will always be seen as good.

Read books my brothers and sisters. Get yourselves well-read. Follow current affairs. Make yourselves highly educated otherwise....as every single post in this thread clearly demonstrates......your enemies are going to easily run rings around you and make you impotent.

:ohno: So, I'm reading through every single post in this thread and I've realised something....we, collectivey, are an incredibly uneducated community. We don't stand a chance. The right wing Hindu groups that are the catalyst for this thread must be reading all the posts here and laughing their heads off that they're facing such an easy opponent.

Nothing to do with the 'christian menace' as such....Thats another issue. The fact is we're not even clever enough to know what is being done to us right in front of our eyes.

Collectively,we're not well-read and intellectual enough to understand how Putin's new idea of politics by confusion is being embraced by organisations all over the world, incuding our own UK govt. In Russia, the way Putin did it was by actively supporting, both in principle and financially, a cross-section of groups totally at odds with each other such as neo-nazi skinheads AND anti-racism groups. The idea is that you make a series of contradictory statements...do a series of contradictory things thus ensuring your enemy is in such a constant state of confusion that he no longer knows who his enemies are, thus rendering him ineffective as an opponent. This is exactly what the right wing Hindu groups in Punjab, such as the RSS have done over the last couple of weeks. They've been doing things on behalf of Sikhs...and for the benefit of Sikhism....such as converting chrstians back to Sikhism not because they are nice people. Its because they are probably 2 or 3 steps intellectually ahead of us.

Let me eplain, this new 'Putin' way is spreading like wildfire across the globe. Governments and institutions (like the Hindu RSS) are embracing it fully. The beauty of it, from their point of view, is that it leaves those on the receiving end of it (as this thread demonstrates : us) so confused it (we) no longer can the good guys be distinguished from the bad guys. To find the beauty in it you have to look into the world of art, specificaly Putin's main political advisor Vladislav Surkov. Surkov came to Putin from the world of art, and he used deconstruction art principles in politics. In other worlds, he created unreal realities or real unrealities ....where good can be bad and bad can be good...so people won't even see or notice the bad things you do because you ensure their minds are permanently focussed on the good. So, no matter what you do, you will always be seen as good.

Read books my brothers and sisters. Get yourselves well-read. Follow current affairs. Make yourselves highly educated otherwise....as every single post in this thread clearly demonstrates......your enemies are going to easily run rings around you and make you impotent.

I think you are mistaken we are smarter than most we pray to Waheguru but I guess you mean in political sense ....yes we are politically naive compared to our ancestors that is because we have forgotten Guru ji's order to be self-sufficient, not to trust others at all to have your back, look after your own business and be armed in political sciences . We are busy working for the life mission but are forgetting to ensure the world knows Guru ji and Sikhi survives in our future generations

1. You are the one being naive, Jagsaw Singh.

2. Putin came only a few years back but RSS has been warning Sikhs since 15 years atleast (thats the oldest news articles I found about RSS warning Sikhs to be vigilant of Christian proselytism) so all that theory about RSS following Putins policy is wrong.

3. No one in this thread denied RSS is one of our enemies. But please note, 'one of'. Some Sikhs are so anti Hindu that they ignore most other enemies, often blaming Muslim attacks on us as 'RSS conspiracies' (Saharanpur riots, Hyderabad riots, etc). We need a change in that. Nor the kattar Hindu nor the kattar Muslim or Christian are our friends and all are harming Punjab in their own way.

4. If the RSS is 'helping' the Sikhs, it is to get Sikhs at their side and confused as you say BUT who says we will be confused? What about being foresighted for once and benefit from the situation instead of being naive and having a 'ohhh RSS is bringing Sikhs back but we won't take them or else we'll become Hindus' type of mentality.

5. The mainstream is much more aware of the RSS attacks but hardly anyone knows about the nefarious, deceiving Christian missionary activity which has converted a few lakh Sikhs in the past 15 years.

1. You are the one being naive, Jagsaw Singh.

2. Putin came only a few years back but RSS has been warning Sikhs since 15 years atleast (thats the oldest news articles I found about RSS warning Sikhs to be vigilant of Christian proselytism) so all that theory about RSS following Putins policy is wrong.

3. No one in this thread denied RSS is one of our enemies. But please note, 'one of'. Some Sikhs are so anti Hindu that they ignore most other enemies, often blaming Muslim attacks on us as 'RSS conspiracies' (Saharanpur riots, Hyderabad riots, etc). We need a change in that. Nor the kattar Hindu nor the kattar Muslim or Christian are our friends and all are harming Punjab in their own way.

4. If the RSS is 'helping' the Sikhs, it is to get Sikhs at their side and confused as you say BUT who says we will be confused? What about being foresighted for once and benefit from the situation instead of being naive and having a 'ohhh RSS is bringing Sikhs back but we won't take them or else we'll become Hindus' type of mentality.

5. The mainstream is much more aware of the RSS attacks but hardly anyone knows about the nefarious, deceiving Christian missionary activity which has converted a few lakh Sikhs in the past 15 years.

.....and the confusion begins.

As I said before: "make a series of contradictory statements....do a series of contradictory things" and the opponent no longer knows if you're a friend or a foe.

In the space of a week, launch one national campaign where you state Sikhs are Hindus and then another campaign where you give the impression you are there to expand Sikhism. Leave your opponent in a permanent state of confusion thus rendering him useless and powerless as an opponent. For an example of that see this very thread. 46 posts, yet only 1 of the 46 points out what the RSS has cleverly done. 44 of the remaining 45 are praising the RSS and the 1 remaining one is critcising the lone Sikh that pointed out the tactics of the right wing Hindus.

Bravo RSS :respect: . Love them or loathe them, we have to admit they've played us pretty good.

.....and the confusion begins.

As I said before: "make a series of contradictory statements....do a series of contradictory things" and the opponent no longer knows if you're a friend or a foe.

In the space of a week, launch one national campaign where you state Sikhs are Hindus and then another campaign where you give the impression you are there to epand Sikhism. Leave your opponent in a permanent state of confusion thus renedering him useless and powerless as an opponent. For an example of that see this very thread. 46 posts, yet only 1 of the 46 points out what the RSS has cleverly done. 44 of the remaining 45 are praising the RSS and the 1 remaining one is critcising the lone Sikh that pointed out the tactics of the right wing Hindus.

Bravo RSS :respect: . Love them or loathe them, we have to admit they've played us pretty good.

no ...they have zero authority to say who is Sikh or not let alone convert ...nobody has explained just how this conversion is happening ...as far as i know only guru Granth and Guru Panth has the authority to make patit pavan ....so please enlighten me what is their nethodology ...and who is giving authority ....or is it a case of eyewashing yet again....