Tommy Robinson Speaks At The Oxford Union

mrggg123

I learn that day one I arrived from Poplar , we sikhs will always be the meat in the hatred sandwich, that's why you have to choose kick back and refuse to give in to pressure to conform OR live like a snivelling fear-filled wreck apologising for existing ...I know what I did and I have never regretted wearing a dastar even though the path was tough sometimes and Waheguru has shown me standing your ground earns you respect from even your enemy.[/quote

WJKK WJKF

It's good to hear that you stood strong as a Khalsa of Shiri Guru Gobind Singh ji. That's another reason why I feel that if a Muslim woman wishes to wear the hijab, it's is her right to do so just the same right as we have for our dastaar.

I learn that day one I arrived from Poplar , we sikhs will always be the meat in the hatred sandwich, that's why you have to choose kick back and refuse to give in to pressure to conform OR live like a snivelling fear-filled wreck apologising for existing ...I know what I did and I have never regretted wearing a dastar even though the path was tough sometimes and Waheguru has shown me standing your ground earns you respect from even your enemy.[/quote

WJKK WJKF

It's good to hear that you stood strong as a Khalsa of Shiri Guru Gobind Singh ji. That's another reason why I feel that if a Muslim woman wishes to wear the hijab, it's is her right to do so just the same right as we have for our dastaar.

yep it is her choice but please spare me the fake piousness of those girls who wear the headgear but their faces are plastered with makeup as they walk around in skin tight clothes and are totally besharam with guys on their lunchbreaks, after work. The purda is supposed to be in the minds of the men and women if it's not there no amount of cloth is going to hide anything from kaami minds

Please advise where 'well educated muslim areas' are located. Nearly all regions of the UK have had Pakistani grooming gangs operating.

like in central london arab people, pakistanis in parts of london, aylesbury have some pakistanis and they arent all that bad they mix with a lot of english people. In hounslow sikhs and pakistanis are cool. Turkish people in north london. Its just areas where people come from kashmiri villages etc where they havent lived with other religions etc. But yeh there are a lot of bad areas too... I know bham is one of the worst. If you meet punjabis from lahore and faislabad a lot have similar culture and are more friendly.

Growing up lots of us used to think tht the uk is where it was at for sikhs all the Bhangra we listened to produced in uk ect, it's really sad tht the state of it has become like this.

We cN already see this beginning to happen it little amounts . The politicians here r conservative but they don't care about the social problems the drug dealers r creating because the dealers live in one quadrant of the city which is also home to the ethnic communities and the politicians in another. Until it hits them in their backyards only then will they care. It's interesting to note that Toronto doesn't have these problems even though there muslim pop is 8 percent. The problems progress when police n politicians ignore them

the bhangra seen is long gone, not that it was any good with all the drinking songs.. I like bhangra even though people do oppose it just dont like vulgar lyrics. Also the UK punjabi people have little or no intrest in religion and its just getting worse and worse sadly.. Pakistanis are living as if they are in the 80s and there are skinheads left,right and centre. But things have changed and Im happy sikhs aren't out in gangs dealing drugs and trying to bash people who arent punjabi or whatever cos that is just sick. But again im also sad how people just dont care about the religion anymore. So many goreh say to me your sikh and you dont drink, sikhs are the biggest drinkers.. People actual think we are allowed to drink.

I actually wonder if all sikhs kept a pagh and werent drinking + were vegeterian etc how much abuse we would get from goreh for demanding our rights and following our religion and not wanting to conform to there way off life... I guess the exception is an amrathadri will try make as much effort as possible in having a wide range of friends and not judging as that is what is so beautiful about the faith.

yep it is her choice but please spare me the fake piousness of those girls who wear the headgear but their faces are plastered with makeup as they walk around in skin tight clothes and are totally besharam with guys on their lunchbreaks, after work. The purda is supposed to be in the minds of the men and women if it's not there no amount of cloth is going to hide anything from kaami minds

WJKK WJKF

Yea that's true, but the same stands for many many sikh girls too, wearing dastaar...make up....eye brows trimmed....with the skin tight leggings and also the same for sikh men. I think what the big difference in sikhi and Islam is, is that there is equality for women and in Islam it is not as such.

The Bangladeshi and guys arrived with their families during the eighties , the parents were quiet hard-working as were the older siblings

But is this actually true ?

I mean it is that older generation of Bangladeshis of the East End that has made a rod for its own back. The fact that, from day one (in the 1970's) they have been happy to sit idly in their council flats (90% of them live in public housing projects) and let the government take care of them and support them is the sole reason the current generation is what it is today. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Please advise where 'well educated muslim areas' are located.

And therein lies the paradox, especially regarding Bangladeshis. For example, there is an 'Indian' restuarant in every single village and small town throughout the country. Every one of these 'Indian' resturants are owned by Bangladeshis. So, up and down this country, there are many Bangladeshis that grow up in solely white areas speaking like white people and acting like white people. They are a huge success story in relation to jobs and prospects. Overall, they have quite easily outperformed all other 'asian' groups including Sikhs.

I grew up in Hackney East London and since 1975 it's true the whole atmosphere has changed, all the recent influx of people have been islamic and very aggressive towards to original or preceding immigrants

I suppose there are 2 ways of looking at that statement you just made. The first, is your way. The second, is to remember how, in the past, it was a dangerous area to be in if your skin was not white and then became ultra-dangerous as the murder capital of Europe with the massive Jamaican Yardie presence.....and now, perhaps, 'religious' youths have pushed away the crack dealers, prostitutes and muggers....so it can be safe for odinary families again ?

Not saying this is neccessarily so but just saying, there are alternative ways of looking at things.

like in central london arab people, pakistanis in parts of london, aylesbury have some pakistanis and they arent all that bad they mix with a lot of english people. In hounslow sikhs and pakistanis are cool. Turkish people in north london. Its just areas where people come from kashmiri villages etc where they havent lived with other religions etc. But yeh there are a lot of bad areas too... I know bham is one of the worst. If you meet punjabis from lahore and faislabad a lot have similar culture and are more friendly.

Sorry we as Sikhs do not have a similar culture with Punjabis from Lahore or Faislabad.

We have different religions, Sikhs do not practice polygamy, we do not codone the eating of flesh, our religion does not believe in forced conversions, we have respect for other religions, our women have equal rights, Sikhs as an ethic group have the highest level of achievements in terms of education, career, home ownership with the highest level of employment. Sikhs have the lowest incidences of engaging in crime, mental health issues, unemployment.

In major conflicts around the world traditionally Sikhs have taken the righteous side i.e. fighting Nazi Germany, fighting Imperialist Japan, take at a look at Sikh Regiments around the world as peace keeping soldiers in many conflicts in the world. When India excels Sikhs will be at the forefront and this has been so since the time of Guru Nanak Ji.

If anything Sikhs have more in common with the old European middle classes, progressive and libertarian with the family and religion at the centre of their upbringing and values. It is only with the corrupting influence of the Frankfurt Insitute that Europe is losing it's values when it comes to family and religion.

I could go on but there is not a server in the world that can hold the amount of data on how great the Sikhs are :-)

Sorry we as Sikhs do not have a similar culture with Punjabis from Lahore or Faislabad.

im talking about in terms of education. These guys go to america and are well educated and also they are forward thinking and a bit more open about their girls. Compare this with pashtuns and mirpuris they are quite the opposite. Lahore has christians and sikhs living there even today...

Great speech.

So were Hitler's.

Little has changed. Little has been learned.

Like then, now, we have an elite that owns and controls everything. The non-white suffer and the poor white suffers even more.....because of what this elite control, steal and eat.

Just like then, now, great orators come along and tell the poor white man that the reason for his suffering and problems are these 'others' that 'dont belong here'. Poor white man has always been a pawn in the big man's game so poor white man unknowingly and unwittingly plays his part as the pawn and blames his compatriots (who look different to him) for all his problems.

Meanwhile, the elite, who own all the wealth, steal all the bonuses and suck the country dry through fraud, can't believe how the poor white man is as stupid and gullible today as he has been for exactly 900 years.

But....thats the poor white man, whether he be British or American in 2015 or German in the 1930's. Its easy to classify his gullibility and stupidity. But here's a new phenonema we're fiding here on this website. The brown man unknowingly and unwitingly playing the part of the 'pawn' in the big man's game. How do we classify him ?