Tommy Robinson Speaks At The Oxford Union

mrggg123

The brown man unknowingly and unwitingly playing the part of the 'pawn' in the big man's game. How do we classify him ?

WJKK WJKF

The "Brown man" being so caught up in western culture and fitting in, forgets his own religious tenets and calendar and is happy to play his part in full "integration" at the cost of his own religion, being more naive than the indigenous white man of the western country they live in.

Just like how Sikhs were once so frightening at the eyes of the British as they were warriors of unseen abilities. Now most of us wear ornamental swords what we don't know how to use and are fat from eating aloo gobi crisps and fizzy pop.

So were Hitler's.

Little has changed. Little has been learned.

Like then, now, we have an elite that owns and controls everything. The non-white suffer and the poor white suffers even more.....because of what this elite control, steal and eat.

Just like then, now, great orators come along and tell the poor white man that the reason for his suffering and problems are these 'others' that 'dont belong here'. Poor white man has always been a pawn in the big man's game so poor white man unknowingly and unwittingly plays his part as the pawn and blames his compatriots (who look different to him) for all his problems.

Meanwhile, the elite, who own all the wealth, steal all the bonuses and suck the country dry through fraud, can't believe how the poor white man is as stupid and gullible today as he has been for exactly 900 years.

But....thats the poor white man, whether he be British or American in 2015 or German in the 1930's. Its easy to classify his gullibility and stupidity. But here's a new phenonema we're fiding here on this website. The brown man unknowingly and unwitingly playing the part of the 'pawn' in the big man's game. How do we classify him ?

I think whereas that may have been true of most council living peeps this guy seems to have been personally affected by the grooming gangs as they have got his female cousin hooked on drugs and were abusing her also his male friends have been radicalised by the dawah guys , I think anyone in that situation can understand his feelings he could have easily let the BNP takeover but he didn't . We are not aproblem in his eyes because we are also suffering like his people and we have always made a positive contribution to British life , as a group we are the most law-abiding, most charitable and hard-working we have a work ethic unlike so many newbies.

When the 2 younger children of the tenth Sikh Guru were decreed to be bricked alive by the extremist muslims only one muslim said that this was unjust and againts the teachings of Islam. However the extremists decreed that Islam does provide for the killing of two innocent children aged 5 and 7.

Subsequently by the justice of God all of the Islamic rule in India was uprooted and never to be seen again. If the majority of Muslims had said that it was wrong to murder the children and that they should not be killed (perhaps jailed) then the fate of Islam would not be that which it is today in India.

Similarly in other countries such as UK if the majority of hard working God fearing muslims do not put a stop to these extremist facist muslims then they will receive the same fate. Europe will rid itself of Islam

Jagsaw,

"So, up and down this country, there are many Bangladeshis that grow up in solely white areas speaking like white people and acting like white people. They are a huge success story in relation to jobs and prospects. Overall, they have quite easily outperformed all other 'asian' groups including Sikhs".

Nothing could be more further from the truth. The following report is too long for my to copy and paste.

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201415/cmselect/cmeduc/142/14205.htm

Bangladeshi children are the lowest performers in GCSE's when breakdown of the ethnic groups is analysed. Only gypsy and roma travellers fare worse. Job prospects are dim for this group. Actually, very dim. Exactly what have they outperfomed the Sikhs or other 'asian' groups at, precisely?

In fact, I recall a documentary a few years ago whereby teenagers of bangladeshi stock were interviewed about social deprivation in their area. It was somewhere in East London, maybe Tower Hamlets. Their spoken English was slightly worse than a new immigrant to the UK, I thought it was a second language for them. But alas, they were "British" by birth. Not so sure about speaking like "white people".

Jagsaw,

"So, up and down this country, there are many Bangladeshis that grow up in solely white areas speaking like white people and acting like white people. They are a huge success story in relation to jobs and prospects. Overall, they have quite easily outperformed all other 'asian' groups including Sikhs".

Nothing could be more further from the truth. The following report is too long for my to copy and paste.

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201415/cmselect/cmeduc/142/14205.htm

Bangladeshi children are the lowest performers in GCSE's when breakdown of the ethnic groups is analysed. Only gypsy and roma travellers fare worse. Job prospects are dim for this group. Actually, very dim. Exactly what have they outperfomed the Sikhs or other 'asian' groups at, precisely?

In fact, I recall a documentary a few years ago whereby teenagers of bangladeshi stock were interviewed about social deprivation in their area. It was somewhere in East London, maybe Tower Hamlets. Their spoken English was slightly worse than a new immigrant to the UK, I thought it was a second language for them. But alas, they were "British" by birth. Not so sure about speaking like "white people".

You've obviously not understood what I said DailyMail. I don't know if thats because you didn't read it in the first place but what I said was that the Bangladeshis that are scattered around this country in little villages in towns, for example in Dorset, Cornwall, Cumbria, Lincolnshire....i.e everywhere there is an Indian restuarant in every village and town in this country (which is pretty much every little town - and pretty much every one of those are owned by Bangladeshis) are as far removed as can possibly be from the Bangladeshis in the East End of London and the Lozells area of Brum. Their children are a huge success story. It is them that are so many of our London newsreaders and news analysts on Sky etc. Extremely well spoken...compared to the rest of us 'Asians' brought up in largely 'Asian' areas of the big cities, and extremely well educated.

Jagsaw,

What you say is only true for the minority, not the majority. If we look it like that, then every community has its fair share of top brass, which no one can deny.

On a side note, it's interesting to note how others in their community perceive them when that particular individual attains an education. Take Konnie Huq for example. Cambridge educated Blue Peter presenter. because of who she chose to marry, outside her community, many Bangladeshi's think she's a sell out. Yet, she's a very well spoken etc.

There are a few Konnie Huq's but not many.

The Bangladeshi community like the Pakistani community with the mirpuris predominately come from one area and that is Sylhet, not Dhaka or the other major cities in Bangladesh.

I personally do not know inner dynamics of the Bangladeshi community, but would guestimate that the Sylhetis may be seen as bumpkins in the wider Bangladeshi community.

Jagsaw,

What you say is only true for the minority, not the majority. If we look it like that, then every community has its fair share of top brass, which no one can deny.

On a side note, it's interesting to note how others in their community perceive them when that particular individual attains an education. Take Konnie Huq for example. Cambridge educated Blue Peter presenter. because of who she chose to marry, outside her community, many Bangladeshi's think she's a sell out. Yet, she's a very well spoken etc.

There are a few Konnie Huq's but not many.

There's more than you think DailyMail. We 'Asians' are pretty much ghettoized in thie country with nearly all of us concentrated in large cities. That leaves 90% of this country's land mass which is almost 99% white. In those areas, the only Asians the wider white population ever know on a personal friend level, are the children of the Bangladeshis that own the local 'Indian' restaurants. Trust me, they are a huge success story.

Jagsaw

What about the local grocery stores/post offices in villages and in the non urban areas up and down the country or the local GPs in these areas?

Surely they can't be Bangladeshis as well?

Good point.

I would guess they're mostly Gujarati and that goes along way in explaining the almost total 'anglification' of the current generation of UK Guaratis. With the exception of those in Leicester and Wembley, this current generation is 'Asian' in skin colour only. Deep down, they have been totally whitewashed. For example, a friend of mine who works in social care told me how surprised he was to find how such a large proportion of elederly Gujaratis have been placed in care homes by their families rather than be looked after by the family at home.

But yeah....thats a good point you make DailyFilth.