Tommy Robinson Speaks At The Oxford Union

mrggg123

Good point.

I would guess they're mostly Gujarati and that goes along way in explaining the almost total 'anglification' of the current generation of UK Guaratis. With the exception of those in Leicester and Wembley, this current generation is 'Asian' in skin colour only. Deep down, they have been totally whitewashed. For example, a friend of mine who works in social care told me how surprised he was to find how such a large proportion of elederly Gujaratis have been placed in care homes by their families rather than be looked after by the family at home.

But yeah....thats a good point you make DailyFilth.

Tommy Robinson is right about how not enough is being done with his example of interfaith dialogues how its just hello and goodbye most of the time. I feel UK Sikhs and along side with others need to combat this growing problem. Here in America the police are unjust a lot of the times, but to see this kind of police in UK allowing grooming gang hoodlums to do what the want with protection makes me sick.

Tommy Robinson is right about how not enough is being done with his example of interfaith dialogues how its just hello and goodbye most of the time. I feel UK Sikhs and along side with others need to combat this growing problem. Here in America the police are unjust a lot of the times, but to see this kind of police in UK allowing grooming gang hoodlums to do what the want with protection makes me sick.

We have 'policing by consent' in the UK. Thats why our police don't even carry guns, let alone regularly shoot dead 12 year old children for waving a toy gun (as happened 2 months ago) or regularly kill black people at will (as happens every day). Thus, our police are more accountable for their actions. The public expect to see them behaving in a curteous and respectful manner because the public know that if they don't, society can't expect the public to either.

Mistakes have been made, re; sexual grooming, peadophilia etc.....and we, the public will hold the police accountable for those mistakes.

EDL have been around for a few years now. When I first heard of em, I think was from a newspaper article after a protest, which slaughtered them and painted picture of them being racists. I watched a few youtube videos, which didn't do them any justice either. I spent a little time reading stuff off their forums and it did seem like they were trying to stop idiots from coming to these protest, (or stop people acting like idiots at the protests). But I think there were too many trouble makers for them to handle and their message got lost so I stopped paying them any attention.

But anyways I've just noticed that there is now an EDL Sikh division? any of you guys affiliated?

We have 'policing by consent' in the UK. Thats why our police don't even carry guns, let alone regularly shoot dead 12 year old children for waving a toy gun (as happened 2 months ago) or regularly kill black people at will (as happens every day). Thus, our police are more accountable for their actions. The public expect to see them behaving in a curteous and respectful manner because the public know that if they don't, society can't expect the public to either.

Mistakes have been made, re; sexual grooming, peadophilia etc.....and we, the public will hold the police accountable for those mistakes.

I would say America cops are worse when handling civilians by a long run as you stated UK police handling tactics are different than here, but Muslims in America are more progressive I would say than those in the UK and don't make much trouble here..