Slaves In The Islamic State

Jonny101

I am totally against ISIS. Daish is not a muslim organization . Islam protects minorties,never kill them.

ISIS are khawarij. They are using the name of Islam for their dirty missions.

Is that the case in Pakistan? or any other Muslim-dominated country? Especially in Pakistan, where Sikh and Hindu girls are being kidnapped and forced to convert? Sikhs being killed and what wheres the Muslims there to help them? Muslim citizens of Muslim countries think they are superior to non-muslims look back at Ottoman Empire just 100 years ago and look how they ruled discriminating against other religions. I say to Muslims whining about their oppression of Islam or war on Islam to realize your in the opposite seat now of being oppressed not the oppressors, gutzy feel innit?.

This is totally wrong information bro,

A true muslim never do such a thing . I have no info about this case . I commit in some countries like ISIS some people are using name of islam for their dirty purposes. Sikhs are our brother our friends.

No doubt not there are some bad in every religion as there are True Muslims out there. It is rare though to see Muslim stand against injustice for a minority in their country but lets hope it happens in the future.

No doubt not there are some bad in every religion as there are True Muslims out there. It is rare though to see Muslim stand against injustice for a minority in their country but lets hope it happens in the future.

In Sha Allah you'll see this hapening in not a single country .It will happen in whole world .

We want to see it.

Those people who stand with injustice are not true muslims in my opinion.

This is totally wrong information bro,

A true muslim never do such a thing . I have no info about this case . I commit in some countries like ISIS some people are using name of islam for their dirty purposes. Sikhs are our brother our friends.

When you have the example of a man like Mohammed who killed, raped and enslaved non-Muslims how can his followers treat non-Muslims with respect? I don't know whether you are so deluded that you believe that your religion really does preach peaceful co-existence or you are just practising taqqiya. Be honest with yourself, look at any Muslim country and see that the non-Muslims are oppressed by the Muslims. The oppression isn't uniform across the Muslim world but the level of oppression is dependent on how Islamic the country is. In countries where Islam is followed to the letter like IS, Saudi etc then the level of oppression is the worst. In countries like Malaysia it is less but it is still there. Blaming Israel and America for IS shows that you do not want to face the truth, the truth that IS are following the sunnah of Mohammed. If Mohammed, Ali and Abu Bakr were alive today they would be in IS.

Don't Use Such a bad language for Our Holy Prophet. We bear every thing except this. This is my request to please control .

Secondly , If i say i am sikh. and i force any muslim. Would you beleive it.

same Thing is here.

Muslims in Kashmeer, Afghanistan,Chechnia and Palestine are suffering . Whould I say you people are killing them. No, It is our fault.

Don't Use Such a bad language for Our Holy Prophet. We bear every thing except this. This is my request to please control .

same Thing is here.

Muslims in Kashmeer, Afghanistan,Chechnia and Palestine are suffering . Whould I say you people are killing them. No, It is our fault.

I agree with your sentiments muslim bother, i think if tables are reversed and our guru's were insulted by muslim extremist fanatics..we be quite hurt as well. Give respect, take respect. Off course every children will favor their father over other father but we can maintain an certain respect on human level towards each other father.

same Thing is here.

Yes, everyone is quite aware you cannot bear insults to the prophet, and of the way in which many of your coreligionists react to them. Embassies are attacked, journalists murdered, magazine offices shot up etc. None of the followers of any other religion, including Sikhism, appear to be as thin skinned as Muslims in the matter of criticism of their faith.

No 'bad language' has been used, every accusation levied against Muhammad by brother proactive is true and very well-substantiated even within your own religious tradition. He did kill, he did rape and he did enslave. These are not matters of opinion, but history.

ASKHALSA cmon my friend he has come here and has shown respect to out guru jis why do you have argue with him we can all get along.

I am not enjoined to respect any position or any faith, least of all one which maintains that I am an infidel who shall abide forever in hellfire. I shall not desecrate Mosques or defile the Koran, but I am possessed of the right to freedom of speech which I exert to point out the dangers of the fundamentalist Islam. I haven't said anything that is a lie.