Slaves In The Islamic State

Jonny101

I am not here to give you any kind of justification.Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is the one on which the kufaar at that time believe more than themselves But they were not ready to leave their Relegions.I think know body had learned the real Islam.Islam has given Rights to Women.

Before the advent of the Prophet Muhammad Al-Mustafa(saw), the status of women was deplorable. Through his teachings, this status was uplifted to an extremely venerable place in the society. This is attributed to the Holy Prophet(saw), as we read in the Qur’an:

In the Traditions of Bukhari, there is a specific saying of the Prophet(saw) to the effect that one who treats his wife in an excellent manner is very close to his God. In the cultural arena, the Holy Prophet(saw) allotted the same rights to women as those of men, keeping in view their respective God-given characteristics. Islam was the first religion that provided women with the right of inheritance. In the matter of inheritance she receives a specified share from the assets of her relatives. She is the full owner of her wealth and savings, and is free to do with her property or money as she pleases. And, of course, in the spiritual sense men and women are declared of equal status as set forth in the Qur’an:

…and consort with them in kindness… (Ch.4:V.20)

…And they (the women) have rights similar to those (of men) over them in equity. (Ch.2:V.229)

The Holy Prophet(saw) was so sensitive of women’s feelings that once, when he was leading prayers, he heard a child crying and finished the prayers quickly. Afterwards he explained that, upon hearing the cry of the child, he thought that the child’s mother must also have been troubled; hence he concluded the service so that she could attend to the child. He would always advise those who had to leave on journey to try and return home as soon as possible so that their wives and children would not feel the pains of separation for too long. He placed great stress on kindness to women, and would often say that if a father took it upon himself to educate his daughters and care for their upbringing, God would save him from the hell-fire. He said:

…‘I will allow not the work of any worker from among you, whether male or female, to be lost. You are from one another… (Ch.3:V.196)

“Woman has been created from a rib and the most crooked part of the rib is the uppermost. If you try to straighten it you will break it and if you leave it alone it will remain crooked. So treat women kindly.”

The personality, character, actions and sayings of the Holy Prophet(saw) are such that if they are adopted by the civilised world in real earnest, this world can become a peaceful place and complex problems can be solved easily. A great writer of the English world, George Bernard Shaw, said:

“He must be called the Saviour of humanity. I believe, if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness.”

Before engaging in battle, the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) instructed his soldiers:

1. “Do not kill any child, any woman, or any elder or sick person.” (Sunan Abu Dawud)

2. “Do not practice treachery or mutilation.(Al-Muwatta)

3. Do not uproot or burn palms or cut down fruitful trees.(Al-Muwatta)

4. Do not slaughter a sheep or a cow or a camel, except for food.” (Al-Muwatta)

5. “If one fights his brother, [he must] avoid striking the face, for God created him in the image of Adam.” (Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim)

6. “Do not kill the monks in monasteries, and do not kill those sitting in places of worship. (Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

7. “Do not destroy the villages and towns, do not spoil the cultivated fields and gardens, and do not slaughter the cattle.” (Sahih Bukhari; Sunan Abu Dawud)

8. “Do not wish for an encounter with the enemy; pray to God to grant you security; but when you [are forced to] encounter them, exercise patience.” (Sahih Muslim)

9. “No one may punish with fire except the Lord of Fire.” (Sunan Abu Dawud).

10. “Accustom yourselves to do good if people do good, and to not do wrong even if they commit evil.” (Al-Tirmidhi)

Verse in the Holy Quraan

4:75 (Y. Ali) And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- Men, women, and children, whose cry is: “Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!”

It comes as no surprise to me that the esteemed George Bernard Shaw himself admired the Prophet Muhammad, since Shaw was also a great admirer of Joseph Stalin, who murdered millions of his own innocent people and sent millions more to suffer in Gulags. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1433323/How-Shaw-defended-Stalins-mass-killings.html

Also ironic that you use the Hadith of Bukhari to insist that Muhammad respected women. Here is further information on Muhammad's opinions of the female sex, from the very same Hadith you have quoted: http://knowing-islamic-doctrines.blogspot.co.uk/2011/01/hadith-on-muslim-women.html

It is clear to me that you will never cease in your defense of Islam, and that no matter what I post to prove that your line of argument is mistaken, it shall yield no pay-dirt and you shall respond with more quotes. I have said all that there is to say on this subject. I'm done.

Islam has given Rights to Women.

A word of warning, people on this forum are clued up on Islam and are not the ignorant fools that will be impressed because you pulled out some quote from you holy book which appears to make some sense.

Islam has given rights to women? You really are deluded and you just prove my point about stupidity and Islam which I wrote about on this forum. Feel free to have a look as it might just shine some light into your closed mind. Look around the world and non-Islamic cultures have given much more rights to women than Islam ever did. You so-called rights belong in the 7th century and not in modern times. I doubt a person like you lives in the real world. You have to explain away some of the inconvenient things about Islam by accusing the Jews and Americans!

You have posted some quotes from the hadiths. Here is a good one which shows that Mohammed allowed his followers to rape captured women.

Abu Sirma said to Abu Sa'id al Khadri (Allaah he pleased with him): 0 Abu Sa'id, did you hear Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) mentioning al-'azl? He said: Yes, and added: We went out with Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) on the expedition to the Bi'l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid-conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allaah's Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allaah's Mes- senger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam), and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born. Salih Muslim 3371

So what happened here with the great protector of women and mercy to mankind?

• 4 weeks later...

My own personal opinion on this subject as a non Sikh is that this Islamic fanaticism would be nothing new to you.

As if history is repeating itself.

You know I have always thought that in the UK when the problem of militant Islam becomes too big to ignore and make excuses for it will be Sikhs that will appear as diplomats.

I think you as a community have suffered the most under Islam and still retained your identity and yet you can work alongside Muslims without it seems any problems.

So I should imagine that in the future when more people realise just what you have been through and how you have dealt with it you will be called upon for advice and wisdom.

You know when a full, frank and honest discussion about Islam is opened up without any Islamic apologists involved (if that ever does happen) I think the advice of Sikhs will be listened too.

Dunno, just got a feeling it will happen and quite soon.

• 1 month later...