Jal Parwah

Gur Fateh,

Just a quick question, why do Sant Mahapurakh have their whole Body Jal Parwah? I have read and seen many videos, Daas is asking because of the recent sad Death of Sant Baba Ajit Singh Ji Hansali Wale, Daas's family was extremely close to BabaJi and a lot of us were wondering why this is happening.

I would appreciate a serious answer, and no sarcastic answers as I have noticed on posts before.

Thanks

No one knows the answer for sure why jalparwah is done. I have heard many answers.

Some of them are that some mahapurakhs prans are still connected to the body, and in order to open the knot of prans, water is beneficial. This is for those mahapurakhs who go through mahasamadhi or dasam dwar etc.

Another reason I have heard is that their body can be used to feed fishes and other jeev jant in the waters, this is out of the paropkari sobhao of mahapurakhs.

Some mahapurakhs dont want people to do matha tek to their angitha, thus they prefer jal parwah.

All the big mahapurakhs of Nanaksar Samparda like Baba Nand Singh Ji , Baba Ishar Singh Ji & Baba Kundan Singh ji were jalparwahed. This is not a new phenomenon, but has been present for ages. Only reason is we foolish humans quite not understand the meaning or reasons behind it.

It doesnt matter if you agan bhet the body or jalparwah it, what truly matters is what we really did when we were alive. thats it.

Baaki, these are the matters of shardha and prem, maybe this is sangats way of showing respect by jalparwahing their body, matters of faith and belief cannot be disputed. It will only bring disputes and fights amongst each other.