Need Advice

k1968

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH,

Sangat ji please give me an advice/suggestion. i applied for travel visa to india, today i got email they said your recent appearance has changed because the photo for visa is with turban and on my passport is without turban. now they said take photo with no turban or apply for new passport. what a hassle? Any body have gone through similar situation? please advise me

thanks

Sangat ji please give me an advice/suggestion. i applied for travel visa to india, today i got email they said your recent appearance has changed because the photo for visa is with turban and on my passport is without turban. now they said take photo with no turban or apply for new passport. what a hassle? Any body have gone through similar situation? please advise me

thanks

I agree update your passport otherwise you may get hassles on the trip there and back ...a pain I know but worth doing for future peace of mind

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh,

thank you sangat ji for your excellent advice. singhshaster ji they refused affidavit option too. my face is the same just the turban. i am singhni don't have beard just facial hairs.

however to- day i applied for new passport. i didn't want to have photo with no turban and travel without turban.

gurfateh,