Sign in to follow this  
SinghStation

Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa Expresses His Last Wish

Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Ji Khalsa who is sitting on 54th day of his hungers strike today seeking the release of Sikh political prisoners, has expressed his last wish before the sangat today.

Bhai sahib stated that he would like to pay obeisance to Sri Darbar Sahib, Amritsar on January 8. He further added that he has full respect for Sri Akal Takht Sahib and that the morcha will continue if he was to leave his physical body.

10382868_581999388599322_717236757120640

Bhai Gurbaksh will be leaving from Gurdwara Lakhnaur Sahib at 9am on 8th January followed by a Huge cavalcade of Sangat and he has requested Sikhs and all his supporters to join him on his way to Sri Harmandir Sahib Ji. He has also requested various Sikh organizations, political parties, Human Rights organizations and others to become part of the convoy.

Sangat is requested to reach Gurudwara Lakhnaur Sahib on morning of 8th January 2015 to be a part of March for darshan of Sri Darbar Sahib Amritsar.

Source: http://singhstation.net/2015/01/bhai-gurbaksh-singh-khalsa-expresses-last-wish/

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• Why not ask him ?ūü§∑ūüŹĹ
    • because like USA we have had the slow-witted whipped up into a racist frenzy by the words of the 'leader'¬† of the current government. Basically we are all cursed by the¬† anglosaxon thickness driving the agenda , they think they are a pure white nation under white genocide its laughable but dangerous.
    • Its because theres selfhate in the Punjabi community. Theyll accept the attention of others over their own support
    • Why are these kinds of things always happening in the UK, which has such a large Sikh presence?
    • my parents' generation and my grands generations would have given 'what for ' to anyone disrespecting sikhi, females , family institutions¬† and interfering with their sikhi , I myself fought to keep the whiteys and kaley at bayand their influence¬† but my kid bro and sis are not so bothered defending sikhi , the bro just younger than me is stubbornly sikh in look and behaviour in that he will not trim or allow his kids to trim kesh or allow anyone to talk ish about sikhi even if he is not a gurdwara goer , his Indian 'Rani'(as he refers to her is always on at trying to remove the kids' kesh and dastars which he gives her the big NO!)Thankfully because she has some sikhi awareness she has the mistrust of musley , gorey¬† , sis and her hubby are typical punjabi couple more invested in gaane shaane than sikhi but they are learning , kid bro looks the sikh¬† biz as does his wife but they are major coconuts and look down on everyone else in family as we do not fit their narrow judgey ideas about sikhi¬† but they would be easy to roll over on their prejudices if we were gorey, kaley sikhs¬† where everything is maaf . Remember that yoga ashram in Germany that did mool mantar flooring install on a staircase , rest of family agreed was terrible and needed sorting straight away them two did even bat an eyelid 'it's OK it's because they didn't know ' well the accompanying press release by the owners stated that they knew how important and holy it was that's why they installed it .... Need some major anti-cocnutting strategy of our youth to survive this constant dripdripdrip erosion of sikh values ...

Important Information

Terms of Use