Cartoon Shooting France

mrggg123

Guest Jacfsing2

And where is the insult iny my comments? Regarding Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji why don't we see which sect of Islam did he build the mosque for?

The thing about Islam is despite it being into sects,(Shia and Sunni), their places of worship are usually for all types of Muslims, example is ALL Muslims must go to Hajj.

The thing about Islam is despite it being into sects,(Shia and Sunni), their places of worship are usually for all types of Muslims, example is ALL Muslims must go to Hajj.

There are divisions as well.

‘Following the chain of crackdown on Bahraini uprising in 2011, the government demolished 43 Shia mosques, many of which had historical significance. In addition, two Shia cemeteries were vandalized and two funeral parlors were damaged (Gutman, 2011). While Bahraini government officials stated that the structures were not a mosque and were “illegal buildings”. Among the damaged or completely demolished mosques are Sasa’a bin Sawhan Mosque in the city of Askar, south of the capital of Manama, that dates back to 7th century, the early periods of Islam, the 400-year-old Amir Mohammed Braighi mosque in Aali, and historic Mo’men mosque, in the village of Nwaidrat.The fact that all the religious structures are registered with the government and some of the destroyed Shia mosques have historical significance that dates back to centuries before Al-Khalifa regime come to power in Bahrain, refutes the government claims about the “illegality” of the property.

The Amir Mohammed Braighi mosque located near Sheikh Salman highway was a 400-year-old religious site and one of the iconic Shiite mosques in Bahrain, was bulldozed by Al-Khalifa regime forces in April 17th 2011, on the grounds that it encroached on a safety lane and was a hazard to traffic (Law, 2014). The mosque desecration was ordered by Al-Khalifa, a month after March 2011 government crackdown on protestors and deployment of Saudi and other Gulf-state troops to suppress Bahraini people’s uprising.

The 400-year-old Barbagi Shia mosque in Bahrain was bulldozed by Al-Khalifa Regime, in April 17th, 2011

The 400-year-old Barbagi Shia mosque in Bahrain was bulldozed by Al-Khalifa Regime, in April 17th, 2011

The destruction of Shia mosques and cemetaries by Al-Khalifa regime and Saudi troops, after the 2011 Bahrain uprising, reminds memories of Wahhabis’ desecration of the shrines in Jannat al-Baqi cemetery in Saudi Arabia, where four Shia Imams and other family members of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) were buried. In fact the traces of both direct intervention and influence of Wahhabi ideology on all levels within Al-Khalifa regime is quite evident from their join Anti-Shi’ism practices with Saudi and some other Gulf states to denounce Shia as ‘heretic’ and allow themselves to violate their rights including destruction of the mosques and even desecrating the shrines of the family of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH).

The Saudi-Backed ruling regime in Bahrain has committed “the cultural genocide, according to Sheikh Maytham al-Salman, a spokesman for the Bahrain Interfaith Center and an important government critic (Law, 2014), and refused to allow Shia community to rebuild the destroyed mosques…’ (23)

Remember, we are dealing with Al-Qaeda trained terrorists on the watch list's of multiple countries. Just like the pilots who flew the planes into the twin towers on 9/11, these terrorists are hardly the ideal Koran-loving Muslims. Many imaams including the leader of the French Muslim Council have condemned this terrorist atrocity.

The Muslims did not want the publishers to publish such pictures - fine, we understand that. So why did they, I hear many of you ask?

This stifling on freedom of expression is a symptom of the wider pathological basis for what they are seeking - Sharia law. Once a government or the Arts world caves into the demands of the hardline muslims and not publish or depict such images, it's a case of "you give them an inch and they'll take a mile". Before you know it, some of the very Sikhs living in western countries on this very forum will be paying a jizya (tax payable by non-Muslims). You might laugh, but the ethnic demographics in western Europe, particularly France, suggest that within our lifetime the Muslims will be in sufficient numbers to be able to dictate government policy and foreign affairs.

If you choose to live in a democracy, then you agree to abide by their laws. If they didn't like the publishers tactics - do what everyone does in a democracy....protest! It's called exercising your democratic rights and is perfectly legitimate.

But to intimidate and bully people into imposing Sharia law.....you have another thing coming.

Satire is a way to humorously criticize an ideology/system/belief which threatens to suffocate societal rights. At the end of the day it would be more prudent to ask what made Charlie Hebdo do what it did, rather than expressing sympathy with Muslims over this issue.

Satire is a way to humorously criticize an ideology/system/belief which threatens to suffocate societal rights. At the end of the day it would be more prudent to ask what made Charlie Hebdo do what it did, rather than expressing sympathy with Muslims over this issue.

Charlie Hebdo did what it did not for some noble reason. It did what it did because it is a rag with a long tradition of very racist journalism. You see this is what the people around the world now describing themselves as 'je suis charlie' don't understand. They're too stupid to even take a minute to understand that they're actually supporting a very ignorant and racist magazine. There is areason why this magazine only had a readership on a par with local parish newsletters (60,000), and that reason is because it was because it was a shoddy rag full of shoddy articles. For example, do you remember a couple of years ago there was a furure in France because a female French Minister (who just happened to be black) was depicted in a French magazine as a monkey ? Well guess what magazine that was ? Yes, it was Charlie Hebdo.

Be careful who and what you're standing up for my friend.

This guys arguments don't hold true for one second. Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji doesn't teach other religions teachings. Bhagat Kabir ji was neither a Muslim or a Hindu. Bhagat Kabir ji clearly says in Gurbani he is neither.

Gurbani says there is:

There is One Bani; there is One Guru; there is one Shabad to contemplate. ang 646

This "there is one Shabad to contemplate" directly tells us there is one thought process in Gurbani. There is only one Dharm taught in Gurbani. Not two or more religious teachings or Dharms.

Sri Guru Amar Das ji did not discriminate between Shabads in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, who is a Sikh to do it? The Gurbani of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji and the Gurbani spoken by any Bhagat or any other writer in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji are equal. There is no Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji left and no Bhagat Fareed ji or Bhagat Kabir ji left. All there is one Shabad given to us by Akal Purakh. What a stupid comment to make a person who does extra Gurbani doesn't read Bhatt or Bhagat Bani, etc, but the Gurus Bani with their nitnem. Implying that Bhagat and Bhatt Bani is lower than Gurus Bani. This is total nonsense, I don't know how someone is giving him a stage with this rubbish. In this video he sounds like the Muslim Dr. Zakir Naik..............I don't know what I am talking about, but hopefully I get enough people to applaud to make it look like I know what I am talking about. Meri Balle Balle

This guy has made a name brand for himself and all of a sudden Sikhs follow him like sheep. If this is what he teaches, then he is no different than the Baba, Gianis on stages at Gurdwaras making up things as they go. Forget about the name brand, look at the material and see if it will hold on strong for end of time.

This guys arguments don't hold true for one second. Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji doesn't teach other religions teachings. Bhagat Kabir ji was neither a Muslim or a Hindu. Bhagat Kabir ji clearly says in Gurbani he is neither.

Gurbani says there is:

There is One Bani; there is One Guru; there is one Shabad to contemplate. ang 646

This "there is one Shabad to contemplate" directly tells us there is one thought process in Gurbani. There is only one Dharm taught in Gurbani. Not two or more religious teachings or Dharms.

Sri Guru Amar Das ji did not discriminate between Shabads in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, who is a Sikh to do it? The Gurbani of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji and the Gurbani spoken by any Bhagat or any other writer in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji are equal. There is no Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji left and no Bhagat Fareed ji or Bhagat Kabir ji left. All there is one Shabad given to us by Akal Purakh. What a stupid comment to make a person who does extra Gurbani doesn't read Bhatt or Bhagat Bani, etc, but the Gurus Bani with their nitnem. Implying that Bhagat and Bhatt Bani is lower than Gurus Bani. This is total nonsense, I don't know how someone is giving him a stage with this rubbish. In this video he sounds like the Muslim Dr. Zakir Naik..............I don't know what I am talking about, but hopefully I get enough people to applaud to make it look like I know what I am talking about. Meri Balle Balle

This guy has made a name brand for himself and all of a sudden Sikhs follow him like sheep. If this is what he teaches, then he is no different than the Baba, Gianis on stages at Gurdwaras making up things as they go. Forget about the name brand, look at the material and see if it will hold on strong for end of time.

ERM.....

i think u need to watch the video. He has not said SGGS teaches other religions' practises/teachings. He clearly said muslims dont consider kabir/farid as muslims, and they were not! Watch again properly from the start.

Also for u to compare jagraj singh to zakir naik, is pathetic, u shud wash ur mouth out with soap. Jagraj is a ray of light in a bad time for the panth....otherwise u open ur own channel n teach the rest of us.

Guest Jacfsing2

ERM.....

i think u need to watch the video. He has not said SGGS teaches other religions' practises/teachings. He clearly said muslims dont consider kabir/farid as muslims, and they were not! Watch again properly from the start.

Also for u to compare jagraj singh to zakir naik, is pathetic, u shud wash ur mouth out with soap. Jagraj is a ray of light in a bad time for the panth....otherwise u open ur own channel n teach the rest of us.

I agree, if he can't do better he shouldn't insult those that are trying, I really also like the Prachar done by Bhai Manvir Singh Ji as well from the AKJ.
same issue

ERM.....

For learning sake, I took out a few minutes of my time and transcribed all of what Jugraj Singh said in the video from where the question is posed.

Look at what the sikh does on a daily basis. Our nitnem. None of our nitnem comes from anything other than our Gurus. Remember this. None of our nitnem come anything other than our Gurus. Even the people who read extra path what they end up reading is like Shabad Hazaraa, and they will read something like Solak Mehila 9, Sukhmani Sahib, Asa Di Vaar. None of these have any writings of anybody from other faiths. Only the Gurus. So majority, in every Raag, also in every Raag the level is first Guru Nanak, then Guru Angad, and then like that all the way to Guru Teg Bahadar Ji. So the Gurus always get precedence in Gurbani. Whether we like it or not, they are on the same level, but within the Raag how it is structured. 31 Raags. Every Raag starts off with Guru Nanak Dev ji and goes to Guru Teg Bahadur ji. And then comes Bhagat Kabir ji. Who is a Shiromani Bhagat, but he still below Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib ji. That is the first point. So obviously not, we are not following a path of with Islam with Sikhi tact on. It’s following a path of Sikhi with teachings of other religions put on (2 mins in the video). But if you look at Shiekh Fareed ji, he is not accepted by most Muslims. They would say he is like aa, he is like aaa, doing something different to what Islam would say. Kabir ji is referenced in Bani being a Muslim, but he criticizes Islam a lot (2:12 minutes in he says this). So these are not like perfect Muslims you know. They are seen by Muslims as not the perfect Muslims. For us the reason they are in there, to expand our mind, expand our mind. The Truth is from everywhere. The truth can be in a Muslim, it can be in a Hindu, it can be in a Sikh. Don’t get caught up in the religion. Look at the person. Look at how much truth they have inside them. Thats the reason. To expand our mind. So Sikhis don’t become like them, only looked upon their religion. Yea, thats ways the best, but everyone else is actually wrong. We say we are the best, but other people also can get mukhti, other people can also follow the truth. But there conception is different, so they word it the wrong way around, so just say, what a daily Sikh does. If a Muslimman was everyday waking up reading japji Sahib, Rehraas Sahib, and Kirtan Sohila. Most Muslims would not accept him as being a Muslim. Simple gal nhe, we are doing the samething.

Now let's answer your doubt.

He has not said SGGS teaches other religions' practises/teachings.

So obviously not, we are not following a path of with Islam with Sikhi tact on. It’s following a path of Sikhi with TEACHINGS OF OTHER RELIGIONS PUT ON (2 mins in the video).

These are his exact words. Don't shoot the messenger. Also Muslims do not have authority to decide who is a Muslim. This guy is playing games here. Ask him if Sikhs decide who is a Sikh. He would go off and start laughing at you as if you are stupid and he is some kind of Brahmgyani. Muslim is defined by the Quran, Haidith and other sacred scriptures of Islam. Yet he lies to the sangat and says:

Kabir ji is referenced in Bani being a Muslim, but he criticizes Islam a lot (2:12 minutes in he finishing say it).

Find me one reference that says Kabir ji is a Muslim by the standard of the Islam sacred scriptures. In fact here is Bhagat Kabir ji saying I am not a muslim in Gurbani.

ਨਾ ਹਮ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨ

I am not a Hindu, nor am I a Muslim.

ਅਲਹ ਰਾਮ ਕੇ ਪਿੰਡੁ ਪਰਾਨ ॥੪॥

My body and breath of life belong to Allah - to Raam - the God of both. ||4||

ਕਹੁ ਕਬੀਰ ਇਹੁ ਕੀਆ ਵਖਾਨਾ

Says Kabeer, this is what I say:

ਗੁਰ ਪੀਰ ਮਿਲਿ ਖੁਦਿ ਖਸਮੁ ਪਛਾਨਾ ॥੫॥੩॥

meeting with the Guru, my Spiritual Teacher, I realize God, my Lord and Master. ||5||3|| ang 1136

Dr. Zakir Naik answers question in a similar manner, when he does not have an answer to a question. Obviously this guy was caught off gaurd when asked this complex question. Instead of admitting it and then people go, he doesn't have the knowledge. Like Dr. Zakir Naik, he starts making things up as he goes to save his brand name of BasicsofSikhi. Why learn from these guys or anyone else including me. I just presented you Gurbani of Bhagat Kabir ji and learn from this Bani. Learn from the first ang of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji to the last ang. Pick one ang a day or more and see how much you learn and re-learn, when Gurbani provide you with more information.