Cartoon Shooting France

mrggg123

For learning sake, I took out a few minutes of my time and transcribed all of what Jugraj Singh said in the video from where the question is posed.

Now let's answer your doubt.

So obviously not, we are not following a path of with Islam with Sikhi tact on. It’s following a path of Sikhi with TEACHINGS OF OTHER RELIGIONS PUT ON (2 mins in the video).

These are his exact words. Don't shoot the messenger. Also Muslims do not have authority to decide who is a Muslim. This guy is playing games here. Ask him if Sikhs decide who is a Sikh. He would go off and start laughing at you as if you are stupid and he is some kind of Brahmgyani. Muslim is defined by the Quran, Haidith and other sacred scriptures of Islam. Yet he lies to the sangat and says:

Kabir ji is referenced in Bani being a Muslim, but he criticizes Islam a lot (2:12 minutes in he finishing say it).

Find me one reference that says Kabir ji is a Muslim by the standard of the Islam sacred scriptures. In fact here is Bhagat Kabir ji saying I am not a muslim in Gurbani.

ਨਾ ਹਮ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨ

I am not a Hindu, nor am I a Muslim.

ਅਲਹ ਰਾਮ ਕੇ ਪਿੰਡੁ ਪਰਾਨ ॥੪॥

My body and breath of life belong to Allah - to Raam - the God of both. ||4||

ਕਹੁ ਕਬੀਰ ਇਹੁ ਕੀਆ ਵਖਾਨਾ

Says Kabeer, this is what I say:

ਗੁਰ ਪੀਰ ਮਿਲਿ ਖੁਦਿ ਖਸਮੁ ਪਛਾਨਾ ॥੫॥੩॥

meeting with the Guru, my Spiritual Teacher, I realize God, my Lord and Master. ||5||3|| ang 1136

Dr. Zakir Naik answers question in a similar manner, when he does not have an answer to a question. Obviously this guy was caught off gaurd when asked this complex question. Instead of admitting it and then people go, he doesn't have the knowledge. Like Dr. Zakir Naik, he starts making things up as he goes to save his brand name of BasicsofSikhi. Why learn from these guys or anyone else including me. I just presented you Gurbani of Bhagat Kabir ji and learn from this Bani. Learn from the first ang of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji to the last ang. Pick one ang a day or more and see how much you learn and re-learn, when Gurbani provide you with more information.

I always knew Bhai Kabir Ji was not accepted as Muslim but what about other bhagats before Guru Nanak like bhagat Namdev ji? Would it be wrong to call him Hindu?

Is it wrong to say Bhagats were Muslim/Hindu? I've heard that bhagats in the GGS practiced Truth within their religion and hence why they are in the GGS. Is it wrong or? I always knew Bhai Kabir Ji was not accepted as Muslim but what about other bhagats like bhagat Namdev ji?

Bhai Sahib go to what Gurbani says. I provided you with Gurbani quote directly from ang 1136 of Bhagat Kabir ji saying he is not a Hindu or Muslim. Anyone can say anything in this world, but we are talking about what is correct to say by looking at the truth said by Gurbani. Tomorrow I can say there is no gravity on earth and you will say what is this id*ot talking about. Why doesn't this id*ot go on top of a building and jump off to see if there is gravity. When he comes crashing down and breaks couple of bones then he will come to realize what gravity is. Similarly, when a person, whether a Sikh or a Sikh preacher says Bhagat Kabir ji is a Muslim, he is the fool for going against Gurbani.

Look at Bhagat Naamdev ji's Bani to see who he was. Make another thread on Bhagat Naamdev ji and we can start contemplating over his Shabads. Leave the Sikh preachers in the past. The ones who know Gurbani, grasp their feet and ask them to directly teach from Gurbani. Others, plug your ears with your fingers and keep on walking.

Bhai Sahib go to what Gurbani says. I provided you with Gurbani quote directly from ang 1136 of Bhagat Kabir ji saying he is not a Hindu or Muslim. Anyone can say anything in this world, but we are talking about what is correct to say by looking at the truth said by Gurbani. Tomorrow I can say there is no gravity on earth and you will say what is this id*ot talking about. Why doesn't this id*ot go on top of a building and jump off to see if there is gravity. When he comes crashing down and breaks couple of bones then he will come to realize what gravity is. Similarly, when a person, whether a Sikh or a Sikh preacher says Bhagat Kabir ji is a Muslim, he is the fool for going against Gurbani.

Look at Bhagat Naamdev ji's Bani to see who he was. Make another thread on Bhagat Naamdev ji and we can start contemplating over his Shabads. Leave the Sikh preachers in the past. The ones who know Gurbani, grasp their feet and ask them to directly teach from Gurbani. Others, plug your ears with your fingers and keep on walking.

Yeah exactly what I was thinking a lot of our own Sikhs sadly do say that Kabir ji or Namdev ji stuck with their religion throughout their life but clearly looking at their bani I can see both were living and speaking Truth laid down by Guru Nanak. But since Bhagat Namdev ji came before Guru Nanak some do say he had to be a Hindu but Truth was there before Guru Nanak so that doesn't clearly mean he was Hindu and like you mentioned he did criticize idol worship and caste system as Brahmins kicked him out of the temple and convinced with the miracle the took place.

Agree with u bro that Bhai Jagraj Singh is a real good Singh but he's made an honest mistake saying that Gurbani from Guru Sahib has a pecking order and everyone knows from Bhagat Kabir Ji Maharaj killing Islam and Bhagat Namdev Ji kiling Hinduism that they had no affiliation to Hinduism or Islam at all so nobody could ever call their words as being from a Muslim or a Hindu.

Absolutely not bro. Bhagat Namdev Ji state in Maharaj that Hindu anna Turku kana (that Hinduism is a blind religion with no equality or answers) so we can't ever call them Hindu given that they totally stood against the lies of Hinduism.

These lies that our Bhagats were Muslim and Hindu was spread by the Mughals and their Hindu allies.

What's sad is that a lot of our people have innocently taken on these lies to be true from reading wrong books.

Islam supports slavery, pedophilia, terrorism. Hinduism supports the caste system, idol worship and may gods.

How could any of our Bhagats ever be thought of as Muslim or Hindu when they detested what old faiths stood for?

Guru Nanak did give guidance to Muslims in GGS on how to be a True Muslim. They surely need to listen to Guru Nanak's bani.

Bhai Jagraj singh has done amazing seva which no one of us could have done, to totally reject him or his seva will be totally unfair but with that being said, he is bit off mark on this video. If i were in his place, I would have approached it from position of puratan mahapursh/gursikhs like sant isher singh ji rara sahib, sant waryam singh ji ratwara sahib among other mahapurkhs when it comes to other dharams- they have taken the position- karam, upasana, are different different in various various dharam but gyan is one and same- aim to realize your real self (man tu jot saroop hai apna mool painchain)..same gyan is found if you really look in all major dharams . Gyan gnosis is all same in dharams.

Sikhi has clear edge because its flying path (seva and simran as wings) as opposed to ridiculous austerities in other paths, gyan gnosis its more evident, more direct-parchand-pristine and more wide spread among our priceless scriptures its not polluted, camouflaged by karam kaands and other stuff- read - sant gyani gurbachan singh bhindranwale comparison of mahavaks in japji sahib. Same goes with bhagats like kabir and fariid, at the end of their journey they rejected shariat, marfat level- at their dharam entered the realm of gyan gnosis of their dharam so from that position they rejected actual shariat within their dharam- they kept basic shariat but transcendented the rest. One of the reasons they were included in our scriptures because they were rejected by sharia panthis within their dharam , they were outcast but they were glorified by our gareeb nawaj guru sahiban... we often to see who hold sharia not as stage-realtive truth but actual reality-absolute truth really do caught up in it, wrap their head around it which takes years if not life times and reject higher reality start all kinds of silly wars, fight each other over nitty gritty differences.

Also when it comes to our sikh community, unfortunately we are not able to take full advantage of it fully. This is from sant harnam singh rampur khera wale biography.

Darshan
I was reading Se Kanehaa last night about Baba Harnam Singh having darshan of Jesus, Mohammed and Priggu (I'm not sure I've got this last name correct, but he was some Rishi/Muni/Yogi) while in samadhi.

These were their comments:
Mohammed:
Guru Nanak has achieved what no one else could achieve in this world, but the Sikhs are not taking advantage of this great achievement.

Rishi/Muni/Yogi:
Our Panthh is wrapped up in Jap Thap an continues to attain spritual powers but we have never attained Amrit Ras which is what Guru Nanak gave to the Sikhs

Jesus:
My only wish is that all my Panth go and follow Guru Nanak's teachings.

dohrw ]

Dohra

hir hir jn duie eyk hY ibb ibcwr kCu nwih ]

The Supreme Lord (God) and His devotees are one and the same. There is no fraction of duality in them (no difference between them).

jl qy aupj qrMg ijau jl hI ibKY smwih ] 60]

As a wave arising out of water (ocean) merges again into the same water. (Similarly God is comparable to the Ocean and His devotees as the waves).(60)

Bhagatan and Bhatt in Guru ji are all of that avasta , so none had a religious affiliation as like Waheguru the kartar has no chosen faith, to argue like this makes us fools . Jugraj veer ji does a good job but like all of us sometimes doesn't express himself perfectly.